Game of Week #3 West vs. #2 Wheelersburg SOC Championship

Who wins the SOC 2

Total votes: 0

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Re: West vs The Burg

Post by The Riepo Man »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:I don't either. The Burg has a cannon and West has a monster or something like that.

West will be playing their toughest competition of the year. We'll see how that goes. They may choke and lay the ball on the ground. Or they may come out and score 48. I doubt it but they may.

Someone will definitely bring up the past and someone will definitely say the past doesn't matter.

Oh yes, there will be some tit for tat going on here this coming week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The crap is going to get deep and I'm going to be in the middle of it talking and stirring. You know, tit for tat.

What will really draw people to this thread is that pair of "tits" :shock: :lol: :shock:

I dont care who you are thats funny right there! Lord I apologize ;-)

I dont know if I can say that but its not the worst thing Ive seen on here :122245
Last edited by The Riepo Man on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

The side 22-10

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

There goes NEVADA with that big win for West. Nevada, arid state, Las Vegas, needing water. Good poker, lots of losers!!!!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

or maybe SO!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

hammerdown wrote::aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59 :aaaaa59

look for this baby to set a new thread record.good luck to both teams.

Why? Will Ironton posters be on here? They will surely have SOMETHING to say about it. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

FaberGrad62
JV Team

Post by FaberGrad62 »

I'm a little confused about something. Two years ago, Burg beat West 21-0, at west. Last year, Burg beat West 34-7, at Burg. Has West gotten that much better over the last year and if so, why?

The majority of the defense for the Burg is back from that game last year. The offense for the Burg has quite a few different names, but the defense is the same and isn't the saying that defense wins games?

Don't get me wrong, I still think it is going to be a good ball game, but I like the Burg's chances in this one.

I'll say the Burg 21-7.

jungle cat
Freshman Team

Post by jungle cat »

Burg wins a tough game on the West Side.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

I will wait to see the out come tonight by both teams. GO WEST!!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I still think West is the best team I have seen this year. Better take it 1 game at a time. .

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I still think West is the best team I have seen this year. Better take it 1 game at a time. Minford will be no gimme for West tonight.

Waaa huh?

OZ, Minford played West last week and lost. Your a week behind, must have had a rough week at work. :122249

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

MY BAD!!!! I knew that.!!! I dont know why I was thinking it was this week.:lol: :lol: :lol: West, and Burg better be thinking about who they play this week.

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

BULDOG wrote:
OZZIEOHIO wrote:I still think West is the best team I have seen this year. Better take it 1 game at a time. Minford will be no gimme for West tonight.

Waaa huh?

OZ, Minford played West last week and lost. Your a week behind, must have had a rough week at work. :122249

Aside from his original statement what teams have U seen?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I have seen
WEST
Ironton
Minford
Burg 2 times
East
Northwest
Gallia Ac
Chilly
Jackson
South Point
Portsmouth

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Ill be the first one then. Ive seen both teams and I think the Burg has the edge on this one. They got speed and a pretty good line. West is big and strong up the middle. If the Burg D can cause some havoc they will win this game. I dont think West can contain that speed.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Thanks Hammerdown.

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:I have seen
Ironton
Minford
Burg 2 times
East
Northwest
Gallia Ac
Chilly
Jackson
South Point

AHHH the cheerleader without the skirt.Remember U well. :lol: :lol: :lol:But Oz U said West is the best team U have seen but not on UR list?

jungle cat
Freshman Team

Post by jungle cat »

West will commit to may pentlies in this one and it will hurt them big time. it big a game for them and they will loose there head as always and you see late hit and personal fouls.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

When I said West was the best team, I wasnt saying they would win. I seen them in week 2 and thats a long time ago in a football season. Both teams have improved every week, and Burg has played the tougher schedule. If they played in week 2 or 3 I would have took West. but this is week 10. I still havent decided who im taking next week. Im on the border of making the playoffs in the picks contest, and this game could cost me a playoff spot.

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

jungle cat wrote:West will commit to may pentlies in this one and it will hurt them big time. it big a game for them and they will loose there head as always and you see late hit and personal fouls.

That exact statement was made to me yesterday by a person who is hoping for a West win.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

ill take the pirates by 2td's

Return to “Football”