Game of Week #4 Chillicothe vs. #1 Logan SEOAL Championship

Who wins the SEOAL

Total votes: 0

heavyhitter
Waterboy

Game of Week #4 Chillicothe vs. #1 Logan SEOAL Championship

Post by heavyhitter »

whats the thoughts on this one i kno its week away after tomorrows week 9 games but this is gone be the toughest most hard hitting game and its for a all out league title whats you guys opions

qualified101
SEO

Re: week 10 logan vs chillicothe

Post by qualified101 »

logan 42

chilli 10

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

This should be a close game--breaks just might win it

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

If there are any Chieftain players reading this thread, log off immediately. I repeat, disregard this thread until after tonight's game. No, I am not Dale Amyx. :lol: :lol:

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

This game will come down to gameplanning and of course execution. With that said my money would be on Logan and Amxyx and his staff but really could go either way. If Mayes' ability is utilized to it's fullest, Logan is hard to stop.

MariettaPride21
S

Post by MariettaPride21 »

both good teams in seoal

logan 35
chilli 28

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Right now,we are thinking about the Warren game.Logan is not in our minds at this time.It's one game at a time for the mighty Cavs.After tonight,I will get back on here and give my thoughts of the score for next friday night.Let's see how civilized,some of this logan posters will be on this topic.

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

qualified101 wrote:logan 42

chilli 10

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CAVS 24

Logan 14

GO CAVS :!: :-D

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

86cavs wrote:Let's see how civilized,some of this logan posters will be on this topic.

Seems to me the Cavs fans have been the ones starting the trash talk the last couple of weeks. Let's see how civilized some of the Cavs posters can be.

Like you are with Warren, Logan's concern is the Jackson Ironmen.

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Attention: All Jackson players, please read this post. Apparently, tonight's contest will not be played. Both Logan and Chillicothe have won. Thanks for your hard work this week in practice and good luck against Zanesville next week. Hopefully, we will be permitted to suit up and at least play next week. After all it is Senior Night.

Thank you!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

JJ Hale wrote:Attention: All Jackson players, please read this post. Apparently, tonight's contest will not be played. Both Logan and Chillicothe have won. Thanks for your hard work this week in practice and good luck against Zanesville next week. Hopefully, we will be permitted to suit up and at least play next week. After all it is Senior Night.

Thank you!

JJ -

I think you'll find the thread was started by a Chillicothe fan and the Logan fans aren't biting. I assure our kids aren't believing this stuff.

Jackson should, and does, have our full attention.

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

LoganLocos wrote:
JJ Hale wrote:Attention: All Jackson players, please read this post. Apparently, tonight's contest will not be played. Both Logan and Chillicothe have won. Thanks for your hard work this week in practice and good luck against Zanesville next week. Hopefully, we will be permitted to suit up and at least play next week. After all it is Senior Night.

Thank you!

JJ -

I think you'll find the thread was started by a Chillicothe fan and the Logan fans aren't biting. I assure our kids aren't believing this stuff.

Jackson should, and does, have our full attention.

Of the 10 previous posts, 5 were Logan posters. Lets do a little 10th grade Hocking county math and figure out what percentage of ten five is. It is 50% so sorry my educated friend but yes, they are biting.

qualified101 wrote:logan 42

chilli 10

Ridiculous. Logan may win they may not but this is ALWAYS a Great game, even when Chilli is bad as they were in 05. No team will win by more than 14 and I'd be surprised if it were more then 6-7.

My early prediction is 31-28 Chilli. Home field advantage gets it done in a big way in this series as neither team has won on the road in this millenium. Drew Basil kicking it is the difference
...now back to Warren TONIGHT.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

gymratt wrote:Of the 10 previous posts, 5 were Logan posters. Lets do a little 10th grade Hocking county math and figure out what percentage of ten five is. It is 50% so sorry my educated friend but yes, they are biting.

Ah, yes, I see the personal attacks are starting already. No surprise on my end.

If you would read a little more closely, you'll see that 3 of the 5 logan posts on this thread have not commented on the Logan/Chillicothe game, and talked about turning our attention to Jackson.

That's 60% for those keep track at home.

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Locos safe travels tonight!

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Alittle premature aren't we!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

I think Chillicothe is strictly focused on the Warren game tonight. The thread asked the question. I only see replies to the question asked. And some whining to add to that. :-D

Chillicothe is focused on the task at hand. The Warren Warriors. But they will be ready for week 10 too. :-D

GO CAVS :!:

thief
Waterboy

Post by thief »

Someone was very premature and ignorant to even start this thread. One game at a time CHIEFS Concentrate on the task at hand.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

New people need to start somewhere even if it is in the future.

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chiefswrestler09
Riding the Bench

Post by chiefswrestler09 »

Logan has alot of firing power both ways its almost as if impossible to contain Go Chiefs 5peat

havent heard alot on chilli but from what ive been told its been all knights.... i dont see this one being much of a contest if one player carries the whole team on his shoulders i predict 35-14 the final in the Chiefs favor

Return to “Football”