Most Impresive Moments of the 2008 season

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Most Impresive Moments of the 2008 season

Post by loyaldevilfan »

I am sad that the 2008 season is over but I would like to see what was everyones favorite play or moment from this season. I have had so many from the come from behind victory over Jackson to watching Kruize Wandling go back out onto the field after such a serious injury, to some of Jared Gravely's piggy back runs. I knwo each team have some amazing plays they would like to talk about so please post them.... I can say this much just by talking to alot of parents from other programs... Our young men from all the teams did not let us down. Great job on a fine year of football and the best of luck to the teams in the SEOP region.

Super Fresh
Freshman Team

Re: Most Impresive Moments of the 2008 season

Post by Super Fresh »

My favorite moment was to see DT Ben Buckley of Eastern strip the ball and run it back about 40-50 yards for the TD against Fed Hock. He has worked so hard in football all four years and other than fumbles, he never touches the ball. To see him jumping around celebrating and jumping into coach Buckley's arms maid me realize how special that was to the boy. Benny is a great young man and I believe that was every Eastern Fan's Highlight of the night despite the loss.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Wburgs Stegman's pass reception vs Ironton week 1. I guess Burg just had it in them! Ironton DBs could have easily knocked him good but the defender was falling backwards due to Stegmans aggressive run at him. He couldnt make a play. WOW!!

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

SG's Bryce Clary taking a QB draw 97 yards to the house against Green!!! Longest TD run in school history. Of course I'm biased on this opinion... :122245 :122245

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

http://www.southernohiosportsphotos.com ... 4413_6mPh4 There was a lot of good plays but this link is self explanatory.One good run and resulted in TD

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

demaniac1 wrote:Wburgs Stegman's pass reception vs Ironton week 1. I guess Burg just had it in them! Ironton DBs could have easily knocked him good but the defender was falling backwards due to Stegmans aggressive run at him. He couldnt make a play. WOW!!

I agree. One of the best plays I saw all year and propelled the Pirates to a 9 win season. Another that stands out is Jordan Schankwielers 60+ yard TD run to seal the victory in the Minford game.

earp
S

Post by earp »

My Fairland Dragons skull dragging Coal Grove 41-6! :mrgreen:

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

logans defense stopping multiple teams on 4 and inches! goalline stand against chilli.

Return to “Football”