Dragon football 09

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Dragon football 09

Post by highlightreel25 »

They lose a lot of great skill players this season in hatfield at the q, cornwell at the f, and ward at wr.

earp
S

Re: Dragon football 09

Post by earp »

I think we will be fine next year with Fisher and Bloomfield back!And remember we have a couple of kids walking the hallways that could help us as well! We need to get them out next year! ;-)

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

Post by greenandwhiteboy »

yes earp they are coming back but they still have some big shoes to fill. fairland needs kids to step up and be on the line that will be their weakest point next year. boomer and fisher both need to mature and get smarter at playing the game and we need a bunch of kids to step up.
i wish the dragons luck in 2009 i will miss the friday nights and the crowds and team dinner on thursday but i will be there to support you all.

GO DRAGONS!!!!

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Post by highlightreel25 »

Hey green and whiteboy do you wanna play some football??? we are playin at ritter park...lol

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

lol i thought it was at rotary park haha

earp
S

Post by earp »

I dont think there is much football being played at Rotary Park! 8)

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Guarantee there's no tight ends but quite a few wide receivers :lol:

earp
S

Post by earp »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh god this thread just went south! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

alright i know we have a long time before next year but wat is the prediction for next year??? im not to sure if it will be a good year or not we have to find some lineman and we need everyone in the weight room the time to prepare for next year starts now we need everyone in the weight room. thats wat wins ball games!

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

Is Synder going to be back? I didn't know if he would be a long term thing. Also, I got a question for the dragon faithful, is the weights in the visitor locker room the entire weight room? And do they have I good weight program with Synder now?

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Synder was a one year coach,and yes that is our weight room. As you can tell what a joke FHS football is. They have some of the best athletes around just not much of a program. That is mainly the peoples fault at fairland.

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

Maybe calling Fairland football a joke is little harsh, but I would argee that they have some great athletes, they seem to always be good at basketball and baseball. If they a good weight program they would be dominant in the Ovc. Who is Synder's replacement going to be? The former middle school coach? And about the weight room, its sad that they won't pump more money into the team that they could have a decent place to lift

bolyard63
Waterboy

Post by bolyard63 »

wats begil look like for next year

earp
S

Post by earp »

There is also another room that is part of the weight room!The door to the left which was most likely closed on a game night is the main part of the weight room!It is not big but it is functional,But I agree we could use more space! ;-)

RationalVoice
Freshman Team

Post by RationalVoice »

The term "joke" is not far off. It's a big stretch to call the weight room functional. It's the worst around, from the ones I've seen and know of. There's only one head coach in the last 25 years who improved the weight room & emphasized lifting...and they got rid of him last year. Go figure.

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

Well its the people that live in the community of Proctorville's fault. On the ballot this year was a thing about upgrading the staduim/field and other buildings are way past due. But it was voted against liked by over a thousand votes I would say.

Now I went to Chesapeake pretty much my whole life and bleed purple (and michigan blue). But I was able to vote on that part where I moved to P-ville and voted for it, cause at the end of the day its about the kids/safety/ and something to be proud of in the community. And right now I dont feel the people of Rome and P-ville are very proud of there football field.

earp
S

Post by earp »

You know I think if we can get those kids out that didnt play last year things will be okay!There are a number of kids that didnt play last year walking the halls that could help us!

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

Thats the thing earp, it seems like when a kid gets a car and a g/f they dont want to play sports anymore. It tuff to get some kids to come out, I know when I was in school there was some BIG Kids that I would have loved to have on the team but didnt want to put down the game controlers.

I think the OVC needs alot of good teams in the conf again not just one or two, we need to get some respect back. Like in 03 when we have 3 teams make the playoffs Chesapeake, Rock Hill, and Fairland.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Ya I know what you mean!Dude ya gotta lose that winged helmet on youre avatar! :lol: Society IMO has become too soft and thats alot of the reason for alot of things "Not just sports!"Things need to go in a more disciplined direction in all phases of life! ;-)And I think you are going to see that soon with the economic state of our country because it is flat out going to have to be that way!

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

Now days alot of parents are not making there kids finish what they start. For example a kid could start something and get half way threw and wanna quit. When I was younger and I wanna to quit say football cause I was mad about something. My parents told me you finish this year and if ya dont wanna play next year then you dont have to, but you started something and your going to finished it.

Your right society has became WAY to soft.

Return to “Football”