The Official "Who's Next at Jackson Thread"

theassassin
All State

Re: The Official "Who's Next at Jackson Thread"

Post by theassassin »

Pavilion wrote:Redcoat, you could be right, but I heard Smokin Joe and Bob Kight were showing someone and and his family around the football facility today. The person that told me said he knows Andy Hall and it was not him. The general consensus was that this guy will be the new coach. I still say until it is official we are all just guessing.

asked this before but was deleted for some reason... who is smokin joe???

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

Ironmanfan01 wrote:
Pavilion wrote:I still say until it is official we are all just guessing.

Some of you are just guessing. However, I'm not because I already know who is going to be coaching the Ironmen.

i know too... ;-)

Pavilion
Riding the Bench

Post by Pavilion »

Ocho,

You are right. I will have to direct my source to the website - but you will have to admit that my source did know that Smokin Joe and Kight were showing someone around the facilities.
Gene might have to take a small pay cut to take the Ironmen football job!

If Hall really is the man, I wonder if his dad will come with him? If so, we could have a father / son combo in football like we do in basketball. I can't imagine the father giving up his head coaching job at Sciotoville where he has been, I believe about 19-1 in the last 2 years with 2 playoff appearances.

How exciting would that be though, to have 2 legends in Appletown coaching our kids! If this comes true, someone is doing something right in the athletic arena at Jackson- first the Jordans, and now hopefully the Halls!

I wish I could believe redcoat, but I still won't believe it until it becomes official! Sorry redcoat, but I would rather be surprised than disappointed, but I hope you are right!

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

I know that I dont know! :lol: :lol: It is killing me! I have faith in the hiring committee. Your right Pavillion Gene would have to take a huge pay cut :122246 . I am impressed with the Jordans. They made boys games fun to watch and they will be even better next year. I don't know the Halls like you but I will take your word for it that they would be great hires. I bet the players can't wait to meet the new coach and start to work out with the new coach. Time for the players to turn it up a notch this offseason.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

ocho stinko wrote:Yeah in the worse league in the STATE! I have heard of the tiny school. I know Scioto county people won't follow this guy because they will cry like babies if they have to pay 2 dollars for parking. Bet the new coach has no problem with it since his program will benefit from it.

If the SOC is the worst league in the state! Then why is Jackson trying to get in to the SOC? We would welcome Jackson into the SOC; but, check the stinko at the gate!

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Let me clarify for you the smalller soc division in football is the weakest, not the bigger division. The larger divsion with the Burg and others is not. Soc wont let us in we are a bigger school, farther travel, and two dollar parking is the deal breaker :lol:

D Owens
Freshman Team

Post by D Owens »

I can only speak for myself but I think it would be GREAT if Jackson entered the SOC 2. We already play Jackson every year and it's my favorite game of the year. Waverly leads the series with Jackson 13-11 going back to 1984 when Coach Bolin came to Waverly.

redcoat
Riding the Bench

Post by redcoat »

theassassin wrote:
Ironmanfan01 wrote:
Pavilion wrote:I still say until it is official we are all just guessing.

Some of you are just guessing. However, I'm not because I already know who is going to be coaching the Ironmen.

i know too... ;-)

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why won't you and ironmanfan01 let us play in your sand box????? Ah well, still going with AH.

redcoat
Riding the Bench

Post by redcoat »

Pavilion wrote:Ocho,

You are right. I will have to direct my source to the website - but you will have to admit that my source did know that Smokin Joe and Kight were showing someone around the facilities.
Gene might have to take a small pay cut to take the Ironmen football job!

If Hall really is the man, I wonder if his dad will come with him? If so, we could have a father / son combo in football like we do in basketball. I can't imagine the father giving up his head coaching job at Sciotoville where he has been, I believe about 19-1 in the last 2 years with 2 playoff appearances.

How exciting would that be though, to have 2 legends in Appletown coaching our kids! If this comes true, someone is doing something right in the athletic arena at Jackson- first the Jordans, and now hopefully the Halls!

I wish I could believe redcoat, but I still won't believe it until it becomes official! Sorry redcoat, but I would rather be surprised than disappointed, but I hope you are right!

GEEEEEEEE Pavy!!! That's the nicest thing you have every said to me! I hope I'm right too. You can still be excited!!

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

i think redcoat and pauly pavillllion are playing in same sandbox together fellas.... whos next? Oucho?????

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

I am a loner and a rebel. I kinda of like "oucho". Might change my user name. It has a nice ring to it.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

:aaaaa77

redcoat
Riding the Bench

Post by redcoat »

theassassin wrote:i think redcoat and pauly pavillllion are playing in same sandbox together fellas.... whos next? Oucho?????

Do you think Ouch would bring the toys???? By the way, what ever happened to Phil???

Blackjack
JV Team

Post by Blackjack »

4 days until the future of Jackson Football becomes very bright !!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Wonder if there will be an unusually big croud at the next board meeting?!

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

while we are killing time till Tuesday night. I think the baseball field looks sweet with the big red monster in the out field. What do you guys think?

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I think it looks pretty good too. Glad I got to see it while I'm home. What made them decide to add that?

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Not for sure but I think the field looks cool. I bet it gives the Jackson outfielders home field advantage when playing defense in the outfield. Maybe the head coach is a Red Sox fan? Can't wait to see some games.

Blackjack
JV Team

Post by Blackjack »

Jackson has the best football and baseball facilities in all of southern ohio !!!! :122245 :122245 :122245

Return to “Football”