The new Carhartt Stadium in Stewart, OH

ArmyCav
Waterboy

Re: The new Carhartt Stadium in Stewart, OH

Post by ArmyCav »

Are you serious? This is great for the kids at Fed Hock.

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

I would like to offer to be the first team to oppose FH on their new field. We in Ashton would also like to congratulate you on your good fortune.

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

haha funny. I bet Fed Hock fans will run with this joke. Does Stewart have a newspaper a weekly? or will the Athens Messenger have to diffuse this bomb.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Nice pic there Tomato!Are you a spokesmodel for Carhart? :lol: Good luck to you guys againist the Mighty Dragons tomorrow night BTW in hoops! ;-)Are you from Fed Hock and will you be at the game tomorrow night?

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

CARHART are you serious :idea:

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

It was the spotlights that tipped me off... I knew it had to be a joke. :lol:

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

What will be the seating capacity?

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Fans must bring their own 5-gal bucket to sit on and a 1-lb. coffee can for a spittoon.
admission will be raised to 2 beaver pelts and 1 fox tail. Teehee :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

gahs4ever wrote:In a deer stand??????? Depends on how many trees are around the stadium! :lol:

I cant believe my eyes. On SEOPS, no one can ever say anything derogatory about South Gallia, and what do I see on this thread. A moderator joining in on the fun at the expense of my beloved Federal Hocking High School. Those boys who were spotlighting those deer were dealt with and don't deserve to have their misfortune revisited at every whipstitch by the dolts from Trimble and especially not by a moderator. Am I wrong on this? Those of us in Stewart are very proud of our Lancers. GO FED!

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote:
gahs4ever wrote:In a deer stand??????? Depends on how many trees are around the stadium! :lol:

I cant believe my eyes. On SEOPS, no one can ever say anything derogatory about South Gallia, and what do I see on this thread. A moderator joining in on the fun at the expense of my beloved Federal Hocking High School. Those boys who were spotlighting those deer were dealt with and don't deserve to have their misfortune revisited at every whipstitch by the dolts from Trimble and especially not by a moderator. Am I wrong on this? Those of us in Stewart are very proud of our Lancers. GO FED!

Just don't say anything bad about South Gallia and you should be ok. Someone on another thread said that South Gallia's AD is on here all the time during the school day and he gets posts deleted. If true maybe that is why you can't say much about them. Looks like maybe FH needs to let their AD get on here all day and watch out for stuff like this? :lol:

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

Binary wrote:
The Ultimate Lancer wrote:

Just don't say anything bad about South Gallia and you should be ok. Someone on another thread said that South Gallia's AD is on here all the time during the school day and he gets posts deleted. If true maybe that is why you can't say much about them. Looks like maybe FH needs to let their AD get on here all day and watch out for stuff like this? :lol:

koondogger wrote:I cant believe I am actually agreeing with someone from fedhocker. But, there does seem to be a double standard. I have been the subject of scrutiny because of my comments about SG and their lack of desire to play us in football. Many of my posts have been deleted when directed at SG. I also take delight in teasing the good people of lancerland. Those posts never get deleted. Have to admit I have never seen a mod take part in this behavior on any level.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys!

While I agree with your comments, my guess is you fellas just ensured that this threads minutes are numbered. :122245

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

60, 59, 58, 57, 56...

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

I have been to both places and believe me there are more Carharts at South Gallia than at Fed Hock. At SG I do recall seeing one of the player's POS trucks spraypainted (awful job at that) camouflage and having two giant Confederate flags flying on poles in the back of the truck. I never saw anything like that at FH.

I also recall playing at Buffalo, WV and the bus driver from SG saying to the SG boys as they ran onto the field to make sure they hit (Buffalo's) #2 hard (an African-American kid). If you knew they driver, you would know he was being racist.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

And then, superman flys down with 6 naked chicks and starts dancin. The crowd goes wild! Then last but not least the biggest stadium in the world falls from the sky around them with one hundred million fans in it cheering for Fed Hock. The end.

0restes
Waterboy

Post by 0restes »

Laugh all you want. Make fun at us "Carharrters" expense. We will be holding the trophy and laughing in 09.

FEAR THE CARHARRTS!

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

boogerred wrote:I have been to both places and believe me there are more Carharts at South Gallia than at Fed Hock. At SG I do recall seeing one of the player's POS trucks spraypainted (awful job at that) camouflage and having two giant Confederate flags flying on poles in the back of the truck. I never saw anything like that at FH.

I also recall playing at Buffalo, WV and the bus driver from SG saying to the SG boys as they ran onto the field to make sure they hit (Buffalo's) #2 hard (an African-American kid). If you knew they driver, you would know he was being racist.

I dont know...When i went to a "Thomas-hawk" football game a couple years ago at FFed Hock they were having what appeared to be some kind of dance and the guys were showing up in their blue jeans with regular shirts tucked in and the ladys were dressed up. I call that pretty carhart.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

thEGR81 wrote:SOMEONE NEEDS TO START A POST ABOUT TRIMBLE'S NEGITIVE POSTERS
IM SICK OF IT. DO THEY DOMINATE EVERTHING?

NOT HARDLY.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

sorry we hurt your feelings so. we will try to stop ourselves. :lol:

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Trimble Juvenile wrote:

sorry we hurt your feelings so. we will try to stop ourselves. :lol:
j

Because us Trimble dudes are so BA lol

Return to “Football”