Next Fairland Coach

dragonfan5
Waterboy

Next Fairland Coach

Post by dragonfan5 »

Let's hear it who will be the next head football coach at Fairland.

Names heard around the water cooler.
JD Dinwiddie former player now a head coach in North Carolina.
Brent Wilcoxon former head coach, best record 5-5 overall losing record that may hurt him.
Bryan Ward former head coach, former player, assistant coach of Fairlands first playoff team and head coach of their second playoff team, best record 7-3 overall record may have also been losing.
Dave Carroll former Jr high head coach, assistant high school coach, played for Steve Lambert at Chesapeake, assistant coach for both Fairland playoff teams.
John McClung former Jr high head coach, assistant high school coach, former player and assistant coach for both Fairland playoff teams.
Jeff Gorby former Jr high head coach, assistant high school coach, former player 1993 playoff team.
Clayton Dement best offensive mind in the Tri-state area.

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Re: Next Fairland Coach

Post by dragoncoach56 »

dragonfan5 wrote:Clayton Dement best offensive mind in the Tri-state area.

Not even close.And I think this may have been tongue in cheek but I am the first one to tell you there is a huge difference between what I coach and what works at the High School level.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

best offensive mind in tri-state I'd have to go with kevin meade n.y. last coach.

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

That was just df5 trying to be cute. brave guy on a keyboard
Clayton Dement

earp
S

Post by earp »

Dave Carroll was not and assistant on the 1st playoff team!And just for the record,I have no idea it will be! :?:

coachb
Freshman Team

Post by coachb »

Did Roger retire?

tomcatfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcatfan »

If they were smart they would hire the worst coach from Trimble....I am sure that the worst coach a Trimble is smarter than any other person that they could consider.

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

tomcatfan wrote:If they were smart they would hire the worst coach from Trimble....I am sure that the worst coach a Trimble is smarter than any other person that they could consider.

All the out of work comedians in this world and you're trying your material out on here. :roll:

smartguy06
Freshman Team

Post by smartguy06 »

This is Fairland High School people....it's easy to determine who the next coach at Fairland will be....it will either be McClung, Ward, or Gorby

FHS has to keep the circle of coaches going....remember they're the good ole boys!

tomcatfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcatfan »

No I am not joking a bit. If you want your sloppy program to go the the playoffs on a regular basis then hire a coach from TRIMBLE.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

it would prolly be better if they brought in someone new thats not in the
fairland loop because by bringing in someone new this person will bring a different kind of play and not the same ol same ol.
Fairland was a couple of breaks from a really good season last year but they dont have a big back like " The Freight Train " so they are gonna have to mold their offence around speed with Fisher and Bloomfield so best of luck to the Dragons on their search

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

Post by greenandwhiteboy »

so tomcat what gives you the right to diss our program?? you have no idea so dont run your mouth

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

tomcatfan wrote:No I am not joking a bit. If you want your sloppy program to go the the playoffs on a regular basis then hire a coach from TRIMBLE.

Like Trimble has been there on a regular basis. He was slamming Irontons program the other day.

03,04,08 were all in D6

tomcatfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcatfan »

Never said anything about the kids who play so no one can say that.

I follow football all over the state and don't say anything that isn't true. Fairland let Meigs come back and beat them and that was just sloppy.

Ironton is never happy in a conference inside the state of Ohio so maybe they should join one in WV or KY. The crying is annoying......the old SEOAL was to easy......The new SEOAL is too tough. WHAAAAAAAA

Sad but true folks

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

tomcatfan wrote:Never said anything about the kids who play so no one can say that.

I follow football all over the state and don't say anything that isn't true. Fairland let Meigs come back and beat them and that was just sloppy.

Ironton is never happy in a conference inside the state of Ohio so maybe they should join one in WV or KY. The crying is annoying......the old SEOAL was to easy......The new SEOAL is too tough. WHAAAAAAAA

Sad but true folks

Your sadly mistaken about the SEOAL being to tough for the Tigers..........I'll show you some stats on the Ironton thread if your interested.

This is a Fairland thread so I will not comment any more on it other than wishing Fairland good luck in finding a good coach.

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

tomcatfan wrote:No I am not joking a bit. If you want your sloppy program to go the the playoffs on a regular basis then hire a coach from TRIMBLE.

Trust me, I've been to Trimble and from what I've seen, yes, you are joking. The worst coach from Trimble being better than anyone listed here or in the whole Fairland program/system. That is a joke. BTW, it isn't my sloppy program, it is just one that I've seen over the years.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Aaron Lewis?????He was a basketball player!Some of this stuff on here is just priceless! :lol:

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

Ward was the last coach to beat West, and he seemed to have a good program going, What happened to McClung being the shoo-in for the job? Thats the way seemed last year

Return to “Football”