Fairland Staff

Ump
Freshman Team

Fairland Staff

Post by Ump »

Has coach Dave Carroll Started assembling the coaching staff yet. I heard a rumor Wilcoxen was going to run the offense. Any truth to that? Migt not be a bad idea.

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Re: Fairland Staff

Post by highlightreel25 »

this is the first that I have heard of it...I believe that would be a good idea to have wilcoxon running the offense and carrol on the defense..wilcoxen is more of an offensive guy and carrol is the defensive guy...I hope this happens

kersey

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Post by highlightreel25 »

doesn't look like this is going to happen after all...although it seems like a good idea....both wilcoxon and carrol have dedicated themselves to get the players in and lift....I believe this will be a good year with bigger and stronger guys with this weight plan carrol has them on....with wilcoxon and carrol just imagine how disciplined and hardworking these players would be!!!!!!

kersey

Ump
Freshman Team

Post by Ump »

sounds like they are working together getting the boys lifting. why not coach together? has wilcoxen been awarded the jr high job?

jeepchopper
Riding the Bench

Post by jeepchopper »

Ive been hearing that Wilcoxon has been contacted by Huntington High School to run the offense

Ump
Freshman Team

Post by Ump »

didnt they (HHS) hire a guy from Virginia as head coach. I think I heard an interview on AM talk radio and the new coach said they were going to mix the spread with the veer. he may (Wilcoxen ) be a good fit there.

jeepchopper
Riding the Bench

Post by jeepchopper »

Coach Seals id from Tennessee and he wants the spread I believe. Now Brent does know his offense. So as far a si know they HHS want him as offensive coordinator

Return to “Football”