Job Openings in Southern/Southeastern Ohio for 2012

CavsFan08
JV Team

Job Openings in Southern/Southeastern Ohio for 2012

Post by CavsFan08 »

What are people hearing about what jobs possibly could be coming open for next season?

I know Circleville is going to be open as well as Teays Valley.

I have heard hints and whispers about Logan going a different direction as well as Chillicothe.

Not trying to start rumors just wondering what people have heard.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Re: Job Openings in Southern/Southeastern Ohio for 2012

Post by WitnessProtection »

Interesting that a guy with nearly 300 wins and a couple of state championship teams somehow isn't good enough to run the Chillicothe program. Interesting.

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

I hear both parties at Chillicothe want out. The A.D. did not hire Hinton and the word on the street is that Ron wants to go back to Amanda next season. Again, just the word I am hearing.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Why did Hinton leave Amanda in the first place?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I haven't heard anything out of Logan besides disgruntled parents.

I know Coach Wolfe has the full support of the Athletic Director.

I can't speak to any of the other potential openings you mentioned.

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

WitnessProtection wrote:Interesting that a guy with nearly 300 wins and a couple of state championship teams somehow isn't good enough to run the Chillicothe program. Interesting.
Do not worry witness, the Chillicothe thing is just a bad rumor from a few wrongly disgrunteled fools. "IN RON WE TRUST" t-shirts contunue to be worn all over town. Heck I heard from family that his daughter will easily win the Mayors office today down there.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

LoganLocos wrote:I haven't heard anything out of Logan besides disgruntled parents.

How about the Board of Ed?

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

moonshine wrote:
LoganLocos wrote:I haven't heard anything out of Logan besides disgruntled parents.

How about the Board of Ed?

If your schools football program is in trouble write letters to the Supt. of schools go to the top

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Starting next year Logan has some good talent. Before judging Kelly we should see what he can do with these boys.
I will say I was spoiled by Logan before last year and the last two has sort of T'd we some. I'm willing to see what he can do next year.

Go Chiefs

RationalVoice
Freshman Team

Post by RationalVoice »

Keep an eye out for OVC vacancies. If the buzz around the county is right, there will be anywhere from one to three openings soon.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

I don't see Wolfe being forced out or leaving until being given a chance with a little more talent. There is a couple groups coming up that do have quite a bit of talent. Lets see how he handles them before judging him. Switiching after 2 year could set the program back farther than it already it. Good Luck Chiefs next year.

lmfao
Waterboy

Post by lmfao »

Is there any truth to the nelsonville-york vacancy rumors again this year?

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

lmfao wrote:Is there any truth to the nelsonville-york vacancy rumors again this year?
Those rumors will persist throughout most of the school year until the Board and Coach Boston, and the Superintendent make a final decision. IF there is a coaching change, it will not happen until closer to the end of the school year. We may go through the yes he is coaching, then no he is not coaching a couple times before we finally get a definitive answer from him, he board and the superintendent.

PUNKUNHEAD
Riding the Bench

Post by PUNKUNHEAD »

I hear a job will open up down on the river right around the 17th,,stay tuned

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Logan needs to stick with Kelly! A class guy that has had very little talent.

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

BIGPAPA wrote:I hear a job will open up down on the river right around the 17th,,stay tuned

There needs to be a job opening on the river in south central ohio!! The 17th can't come fast enough!!

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

Well to eat crow from an earlier post, Hollie Hinton lost a close race for mayor of Chillicothe by a mere 129 votes according to Chillicothe Gazzette's website :( I do not know her opponent but I have met Ms. Hinton before and she seems to be a wonderful young lady. I wish her and her family well and hope she can keep moving forward with her political aspirations. I hope this is not a sign of things to come with Coach Hinton in Chillicothe. Any coaching change now will put the program permanently in the hole. "IN RON WE TRUST" :122245

WOW!!! Several big school systems failed levies yesterday here in and around Franklin County. Several football programs are in jeopardy including Westervilles North, South, and Central. Teays Valley is in trouble as well as failed levies in Hilliard and Dublin. Bad changes in the wind I see :?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

buckcraze wrote:Well to eat crow from an earlier post, Hollie Hinton lost a close race for mayor of Chillicothe by a mere 129 votes according to Chillicothe Gazzette's website :( I do not know her opponent but I have met Ms. Hinton before and she seems to be a wonderful young lady. I wish her and her family well and hope she can keep moving forward with her political aspirations. I hope this is not a sign of things to come with Coach Hinton in Chillicothe. Any coaching change now will put the program permanently in the hole. "IN RON WE TRUST" :122245

WOW!!! Several big school systems failed levies yesterday here in and around Franklin County. Several football programs are in jeopardy including Westervilles North, South, and Central. Teays Valley is in trouble as well as failed levies in Hilliard and Dublin. Bad changes in the wind I see :?
buckcraze, look for most all levy's in the future to go down, I know I am against all taxes! As taxpayers, change must occur and we must rally against all taxes!

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

moonshine wrote:
buckcraze wrote:Well to eat crow from an earlier post, Hollie Hinton lost a close race for mayor of Chillicothe by a mere 129 votes according to Chillicothe Gazzette's website :( I do not know her opponent but I have met Ms. Hinton before and she seems to be a wonderful young lady. I wish her and her family well and hope she can keep moving forward with her political aspirations. I hope this is not a sign of things to come with Coach Hinton in Chillicothe. Any coaching change now will put the program permanently in the hole. "IN RON WE TRUST" :122245

buckcraze, look for most all levy's in the future to go down, I know I am against all taxes! As taxpayers, change must occur and we must rally against all taxes!
Shine I think we can agree that our schools need to be funded, but the current way we fund them, a.k.a. tax levies, does not work, has not worked for forty years(or maybe ever), was deemed unconstitutional twenty some years ago, and yet it is still in place. My question is WHY? :twisted:

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

buckcraze wrote:
WitnessProtection wrote:Interesting that a guy with nearly 300 wins and a couple of state championship teams somehow isn't good enough to run the Chillicothe program. Interesting.
Do not worry witness, the Chillicothe thing is just a bad rumor from a few wrongly disgrunteled fools. "IN RON WE TRUST" t-shirts contunue to be worn all over town. Heck I heard from family that his daughter will easily win the Mayors office today down there.
Good to hear about Coach Hinton.
Guess his daughter came close in the mayor's race, but lost. Only 129 votes between the two candidates. Still 115 provisional ballots uncounted, according to the Chillicothe Gazette.

Return to “Football”