Wahama 2nd Team - 0

TOTAL:

NY - 42

Wahama - 8

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Re: Nelsonville-York VS. Wahama

Post by buckeyeguy »

NY... 5 wahama 0 varsity... 42 -8 overall wahama kept the first string out against our 2nd so they could score :lol:

Wahama sure did come in into this very very confident :lol: then they met NELSONVILLE YORK ... wahama didnt know what to think by the time this one was done they got to know first hand NY ain't no hocking team... wahama couldnt do anything with the buckeyes they were lost..they seemed to give up alittle when they relized they couldnt do anything against ny.. NY defense was absolutely incredible... and our offense could not be stopped on the ground or in the air.. ny has so many weapons.... GO BUCKS

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wow--on Gridiron Glory last night they sounded like Wahama would be better than that

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

Yea I know...but their offense barely moved the ball against NY defense.

NY had alot of stops in the backfield. NY has so much speed on offense and defense.

Sue E. Side
Freshman Team

Post by Sue E. Side »

Wahama is also behind a week. They don't start their first game until a week after the Ohio teams. Nelsonville should be very good this year. They just have to stay healthy with the schedule they have.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Go Bucks! The last tune up is done now it's time to skin those kitties!!....

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sue E. Side wrote:Wahama is also behind a week. They don't start their first game until a week after the Ohio teams. Nelsonville should be very good this year. They just have to stay healthy with the schedule they have.
So we here in Ohio are a week behind Kentucky

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

noreply66 wrote:
Sue E. Side wrote:Wahama is also behind a week. They don't start their first game until a week after the Ohio teams. Nelsonville should be very good this year. They just have to stay healthy with the schedule they have.
So we here in Ohio are a week behind Kentucky
2 weeks
Kentucky actually started last Fri, Wahama is on Mason WV.
They start in 2 weeks

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

kentucky started this weekend actually... this is week 0 for Kentucky

Roadrunner
Freshman Team

Post by Roadrunner »

WTH? Wahama actually kept their starters in against N-Y's jv to score points? What a joke LOL!! Nice job to the buckeyes on their dominating performance.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Say what you want. It was a scrimmage. Seemed like the focus of the two teams was different. Wahama was looking at candidates for their lineup and the bucks were trying to win. Whatever the case may be, good luck to both teams. NY is definitely a great team. Hope both teams win their first game.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

lol if thats so why did they keep their varsity out on our second string so they can score.... and if they didnt want want to win then why were they yelling were here to make a statement and our season starts here lol they wanted to win no doupt ask anyone who was their even wahama fans they saw it thats why i siad they came in confident they siad they were their to prove something lol it didnt happin :lol:

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Well, Titletown maybe you guys shouldnt have ran your mouths after you Trimble by the same score last year. Also, I thought you guys had like 16 seniors back from last year? After the season was over you guys were chirping wait till next year we will be better. If that indeed was the case, why were you guys looking at candidates for starting jobs? Wahama is overtaking Trimble as the bad guys in the league with their fans and trash talking. Would like to have seen that whoopin. I will go on record and say this will be last time the white falcons scrimmage NY. one and done.

joe_tornadoe
Freshman Team

Post by joe_tornadoe »

What a shock, a school that is huge beat a school much smaller than them. Who could have guessed?

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

joe_tornadoe wrote:What a shock, a school that is huge beat a school much smaller than them. Who could have guessed?

lol....I don't think NY is much bigger than Wahama. And Wahama sure did come into the scrimmage talking like they were their to win and well they ran into a brick wall. I just think its funny how people use the different sizes in schools as an excuse because NY plays schools bigger than them every year and win. I mean if the size difference was an issue then I guess NY might as well count their losses now. ^_^..lol But I see it like this, It was a good contest Wahama learned what they needed to work on and NY well they were just having fun!!!!! I just think Wahama should stick with the Hocking not the OHIO!!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

go Buck

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Huge? That is pretty funny. NY is not much bigger than wahama. But so far we've heard:

Bigger school
Not really trying to win (which isn't true) I was there believe me the wahama coaches were trying to win.
On fb a woman said show em how it's done no matter what division then two posts later says bigger school, good learning experience.
They're a week behind.

How about this? Wahama ran into a buzz saw and got beat by the better team. Congrats on a great showing and good luck the rest of the way. Just a thought.

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

Well said

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

joe_tornadoe wrote:What a shock, a school that is huge beat a school much smaller than them. Who could have guessed?
Sorry joe, these schools are the same size. Average ohio school kills a powerhouse wv school. It is a difference in states not school size. Both of these teams will go on to win their week league titles.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Im pretty sure that WV and Ohio both started practice Aug. 2nd!
LOL is that the first time NY has ever been called a HUGE school?
Looks like a healthy Trimble team will give Wahama all they want.

Return to “Football”