Valley 9-0 (4-0) vs. Minford 4-5 (1-3)

socchamps1011
Waterboy

Valley 9-0 (4-0) vs. Minford 4-5 (1-3)

Post by socchamps1011 »

Valley gets the big win while minford suffers the upset against Waverly... going with the indians in this, earning their first outright SOC II trophy...

coop
SEOPS

Re: Valley 9-0 (4-0) vs. Minford 4-5 (1-3)

Post by coop »

Valley wins and secures the SOC II outright.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Valley big. I honestly think Valley will be able to rest their starters after halftime. Minford seems to have given up on this season by reading between the lines on the posts about the Waverly game. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 49-7 Valley win.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Valley big. I honestly think Valley will be able to rest their starters after halftime. Minford seems to have given up on this season by reading between the lines on the posts about the Waverly game. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 49-7 Valley win.
Thats stupid. Do you think those 2 Minford posters play or coach? :roll:

This one might get ugly, but Minford will have plenty of fans.

Hey Valley fans: can Minford borrow the officiating crew from the Burg vs Valley game for this one?

Pretty :lol: Please?

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Valley big. I honestly think Valley will be able to rest their starters after halftime. Minford seems to have given up on this season by reading between the lines on the posts about the Waverly game. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 49-7 Valley win.

Hey Valley fans: can Minford borrow the officiating crew from the Burg vs Valley game for this one?

:roll:

svbt1112
Varsity

Post by svbt1112 »

Hard to believe that a 1-7 team got off the mat like that last night!

Valley Big in this one!

ndats
Waterboy

Post by ndats »

Even with the officials valley beats u by 50. Another quality 4-6 year.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

ndats wrote:Hey Valley fans: can Minford borrow the officiating crew from the Burg vs Valley game for this one?

Even with the officials valley beats u by 50. Another quality 4-6 year.
That's ok, first in 4 years Minford missed the playoffs.
You can go watch Valley with us come week 11 since as of last night your schedule opened right up!
LOL

forward
Waterboy

Post by forward »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Valley big. I honestly think Valley will be able to rest their starters after halftime. Minford seems to have given up on this season by reading between the lines on the posts about the Waverly game. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 49-7 Valley win.

Thats stupid. Do you think those 2 Minford posters play or coach?

Pretty Please?

Will you be one of those fans Bleeding Red? Or will you be at Ed Miller again? I cant beleive you were at the Burg\Valley game and not watching the Falcon meltdown in Waverly.......

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

Big play ability for Valley will be destructive for Minford, as it was for Burg. The Indians just have 3 really good play makers on offense (though only 2 made them last night, Dwyer wasn't able to get much, passing game wasn't on tract, but sometimes he was a distraction to get other receivers open). The line for Valley has been playing very well lately. Keller and Yates were both able to get large chunks of yards and I see them doing the same thing against the Falcons.

I was absolutely shocked to hear that Waverly was able to beat Minford, I wouldn't have thought that was possible, but then again I haven't seen Minford play yet this year. Valley will come in angry from that narrow loss last year that cost them the playoffs and Minford will come in trying to play spoiler on Valley's perfect season. But I don't see them spoiling anything. Valley is just too good this year. They are so explosive on offense and play solid defense.

On paper, I think Valley should win by a lot. But this is always a hard fought rivalry and should be closer than what the stats say. I still see Valley winning, Minford will make it interesting

Blackjack
JV Team

Post by Blackjack »

Probably the most overated team in SE Ohio this season was Minford. They lost all their speed and talent from last year. They are a 4-6 team this year. Take your lumps and work harder than everybody over the winter and earn that respect back next year.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The first half for any Tiger fan last night was embarrasing. But even at 1-7 and probably the worst half of football a team could play they didn't fold and finally showed what they could do in the remaining 1 1/2 periods. I really don't think it was an upset and after playing both Valley and Minford don't see the Indians having much trouble against the Falcons.

PirateFan
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan »

Bleeding Red wrote:

If you're lucky you can get the same officiating crew from the Minford vs Burg game! :122245

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Valley is to much for Minford this one is over by the half......valley 51 minford 7

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

A big win for Valley last week. This is a new week, new team. They need to get to practice and prepare and stay focused like they have the first 9 weeks of this season. You can't take any game for granted. No reason to be sharing the gold football trophy when it's yours to take.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

blue53 wrote:A big win for Valley last week. This is a new week, new team. They need to get to practice and prepare and stay focused like they have the first 9 weeks of this season. You can't take any game for granted. No reason to be sharing the gold football trophy when it's yours to take.
Very well said I think there is no reason why Valley wont win this one to much on the line.minford is in over the heads in this one...!!!!!

Jim Mora
Freshman Team

Post by Jim Mora »

So is it win and your in for the falcons at 5-5? From reading Joe Eitel appears that could be the case.

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

Jim Mora wrote:So is it win and your in for the falcons at 5-5? From reading Joe Eitel appears that could be the case.
Joe Eitel hasn't updated the point as of yet for week 9.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Jim Mora wrote:So is it win and your in for the falcons at 5-5? From reading Joe Eitel appears that could be the case.
No. Joe's site is not updated through Week 9 yet. Minford is more than likely eliminated after last night's loss. If not, they will need to win and get a TON of help to get in at 5-5. I'm working on the numbers now, but it will be a while before I get Region 15 done. I'm working on Region 19 first.

Mr Basketball 14
Freshman Team

Post by Mr Basketball 14 »

What are you talking about. It is over they all should just get ready for open Gym for Basketball. They should keep week 11 open to come to Valley to watch a playoff game, If not for a bad call against valley on the 2pt conversion where replays show he was clearly in Minford would not have been able to get waxed in week 11 last year.

Return to “Football”