SEOPS Hippo

Re: Vinton County 2013

Post by mustang_lvr »

who all is coming back for VC

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think it will be another rough uear, but hopefully they show more improvement.

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

still think that players need to listen to burleson and hit the weights some are and you can see improvement even though the record does not show it. i think if they give justy about 2 more seasons things will start to look better

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

UK#1 wrote:still think that players need to listen to burleson and hit the weights some are and you can see improvement even though the record does not show it. i think if they give justy about 2 more seasons things will start to look better
I agree,... I have said it before, High Schools tend to fall in that trend where they hire and fire every 3 years if they dont have a winning season or go to the playoffs. I can somewhat understand that at a cleveland glenville or a pickerington central. But programs that are down as bad as Vinton County it will take much more than 3 years. Get a coach that you know cares about the players and wants stick around and make a change, and ride that coach for a while

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

my opinion is you give you coach until all the players that played for the previous coach are gone then 2 or 3 more years. when you have players that played for the old coach you still have to try to change there habits from the old coach like being in the weight room and conditioning things like that wait until he has kids that have been there for a while playing for him and see how he does

hsfbfan
Varsity

Post by hsfbfan »

Anyone else hear about the QB Long possibly leaving for Wellston?

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

didnt hear anything about him leaving hope he dont. thats just another thing that comes with not getting wins is players think they have to leave to win.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Long will be the quarterback of the maroon and white this fall.

UK#1
Riding the Bench

Post by UK#1 »

i didnt think he was leaving seems like that kid is proud to be a viking. did vc lose much on the o-line this year i know that bartoe should be back but not sure about who all was up there on the line

Return to “Football”