We've Got Greggy!

KC Java
Freshman Team

We've Got Greggy!

Post by KC Java »

I stated this previously and now the rumor in Chester is that a certain RB from another part of the county is registering for classes at Eastern. YEAH! I forecast 1500 yards for this young man and a title for our green machine. :twisted:

I smell good
JV Team

Re: We've Got Greggy!

Post by I smell good »

and?

renob
Freshman Team

Post by renob »

I would rather have his brother .... :122246

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

His brother is a heck of a lineman.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

So the addition of one player is going to turn the entire program around?
I don't know. . . there's been some pretty awful football played up that way for quite some time now. . .

D Owens
Freshman Team

Post by D Owens »

OK....so....youve got "Greggy". Who cares? South Gallia will still ROLL over both Meigs county teams. Too bad we dont play Meigs, we could make it the Meigs County Trifecta this fall!

That's easy to say when you don't have to prove it against the Marauders mercervillemonster. Anybody can talk about what WOULD happen when they know they won't have to take the field against a given team. Go win the ten games on your schedule. Prove that you can handle the people that you DO play before you start talking a bunch of garbage about somebody that you don't play.

ol'timer
Waterboy

Post by ol'timer »

I assume his brother will be there too since the only way that Greggy can play is by moving into the district. If he open enrolled he would have to sit a year. Is his Dad going to be coaching?

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

We were told that his Dad called the offense in the win over us in week 10 so if he wants to coach I would imagine we would have a spot on this staff somewhere for a man with his obvious expertise. And you are right we are getting his bro as well.

Could the wheels be coming off in Racine? :lol: :twisted:

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

KC Java wrote:We were told that his Dad called the offense in the win over us in week 10 so if he wants to coach I would imagine we would have a spot on this staff somewhere for a man with his obvious expertise. And you are right we are getting his bro as well.

Could the wheels be coming off in Racine? :lol: :twisted:

I don't think losing a back up running back is going to make the wheels come off. Coppick is our all tvc running back. Losing Marnhout a few years ago made the wheels come off. I would say losing his brother on the line will be what hurts.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

KC Java wrote:Could the wheels be coming off in Racine? :lol: :twisted:

Judging by their records from the past decade, it looks as though they've been off for some time now. . . 8)

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

I forgot Racine and Eastern had football.....

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Southern Football:

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

Can Eastern win even with Greggy, I think Southern and them more problems.

Possible Coaching ????????????????????????????????????????????????

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

D Owens wrote:
OK....so....youve got "Greggy". Who cares? South Gallia will still ROLL over both Meigs county teams. Too bad we dont play Meigs, we could make it the Meigs County Trifecta this fall!

That's easy to say when you don't have to prove it against the Marauders mercervillemonster. Anybody can talk about what WOULD happen when they know they won't have to take the field against a given team. Go win the ten games on your schedule. Prove that you can handle the people that you DO play before you start talking a bunch of garbage about somebody that you don't play.

Do you Really think SG can beat Meigs. I think the are in Gallia Co must getting bad
Dream on.

Baseball_101
Waterboy

Post by Baseball_101 »

Just for the Record, South Gallia wouldnt shake a stick at the Marauders :lol: :lol: :lol:

And now for this big hairy situation...

If the kid didnt move into the district and plans on playing hes gonna have to sit out his senior year, makes no since, so in order for the kid to play hed have to move into Easterns district. From what i hear, his brother is a well balanced athlete who does well on the line. But from what i hear Eastern has two Connery kids who can run the ball really well so would there be a real competion at RB for Eastern :shock: :roll: :shock: :!: :12223 ... Ive heard good things about one of the connery kids so i severly doubt eastern would decrease the carries he will get...

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

If Greg thinks this is the best decision for him let him go. If he thinks he will get 1500 yards at Eastern I believe he is wrong. On the other hand I dont see him doing it at Southern either. No matter where he goes there is going to be at least two other backs he will have to compete with for carries. At Southern he will have Manuel and Coppick. And at Eastern he will have the Connery brothers. Greg is a very capable back but I personally feel his best bet is to stay put and try his best to help the teammates who he has played with for so many years. Whatever his decision may be, I wish him the best of luck this upcoming season.

Baseball_101
Waterboy

Post by Baseball_101 »

I havent been around the area for a while but is the Gallia. Career College starting a sports program? idk if its true or not but someone told me they were lookin at this kid for football, someone please tell me if its a joke...

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Baseball_101 wrote:I havent been around the area for a while but is the Gallia. Career College starting a sports program? idk if its true or not but someone told me they were lookin at this kid for football, someone please tell me if its a joke...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :122245 :122245 :-D :lol: :lol: PRICELESS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

KC Java wrote:We were told that his Dad called the offense in the win over us in week 10 so if he wants to coach I would imagine we would have a spot on this staff somewhere for a man with his obvious expertise.

LOL

I smell good
JV Team

Post by I smell good »

So how's greggy working out for you?

Return to “Football”