HEY TOMCAT NATION! How do you like my avatar?

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Re: HEY TOMCAT NATION! How do you like my avatar?

Post by Pitstop Billy »

NYBUX wrote:And we all know how much Billy likes beating the privates!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nobody does it better than me. Go Bucks!

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

PitStop Billy wrote:Besides, we at NYHS, have been trying to level the playing field in recruiting. We have been getting kids from other areas of the state for about a year now. Thats why we beat the privates when they play us.

Once again,,, we all know how much Billy likes beating the privates!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Nevermind
Last edited by Mercerville Monster on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

And southeast Ohio is loaded with private schools and so densly populated too...
GET A CLUE..............

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Ok you win. Southeast Ohio rules the state in football. Can't wait to tune in Thursday night in FS-Ohio and catch another game between two southeast Ohio schools. I also can't wait to get a clue.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

mercerville monster wrote:Nevermind
Yep another post then delete and run.

Now that there is classy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Why argue? Obviously you are not seeing the point I am trying to make. I love southeast Ohio football as much as you do since I watch it every Friday night but I also know football in the north is simply just played at a much higher level. Private schools and population do factor into it but it is just a fact and there is no way around it. This part of the state hasn't faired well the past 20 years seeing as I can only recall Ironton and Portsmouth West being the only two teams making it to the state championship in the past 20 years.

I would love to see a southeast Ohio team bring a state championship home and I thought Ironton could be a team that done it this year but it seems they have hit somewhat of a wall and the toughest part of their schedule is ahead of them. Im not here to have a pi**ing contest with you, I'm just giving my opinion. I hate private schools winning state championships every year as much as the next guy but as long as the state let's them keep playing public schools the northern part of the state is going to be better than our part of the state.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

mercerville monster wrote:Why argue? Obviously you are not seeing the point I am trying to make. I love southeast Ohio football as much as you do since I watch it every Friday night but I also know football in the north is simply just played at a much higher level. Private schools and population do factor into it but it is just a fact and there is no way around it. This part of the state hasn't faired well the past 20 years seeing as I can only recall Ironton and Portsmouth West being the only two teams making it to the state championship in the past 20 years.

I would love to see a southeast Ohio team bring a state championship home and I thought Ironton could be a team that done it this year but it seems they have hit somewhat of a wall and the toughest part of their schedule is ahead of them. Im not here to have a pi**ing contest with you, I'm just giving my opinion. I hate private schools winning state championships every year as much as the next guy but as long as the state let's them keep playing public schools the northern part of the state is going to be better than our part of the state.
BIG FACTORS

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

WVUME wrote:
buckeyeguy wrote:IMO YOMAMMA COULDNT FINISH 4-6 IN THE OHIO.. I CANT BELIEVE THEY REALLY THINK THEY ARE GREAT ... PLAY ONE GAME IN THE OHIO OR ANY OTHER AND SEE YOU AINT THAT GOOD ITS JUST YOUR BEATING TEAMS THAT DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO SHOWING TRUE OHIO FOOTBALL.. YOUR IN THE WEAKEST LEAGUE THAT EXIST
Typing in all caps is awzum!!!
Learn the difference between you're and your.

Really? your gonna start whinning over stuff like this? :lol: :lol: another spelling teacher on here.. sounds to me like theirs some envy... you know yomamma cant hang with the ones on the other side of the tvc :lol:

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

buckeyeguy wrote:IMO YOMAMMA COULDNT FINISH 4-6 IN THE OHIO.. I CANT BELIEVE THEY REALLY THINK THEY ARE GREAT ... PLAY ONE GAME IN THE OHIO OR ANY OTHER AND SEE YOU AINT THAT GOOD ITS JUST YOUR BEATING TEAMS THAT DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO SHOWING TRUE OHIO FOOTBALL.. YOUR IN THE WEAKEST LEAGUE THAT EXIST

Since when is there 11 teams in the Ohio division to play a 10 game season against?... Someone needs to spend a little more time in a math book... There are only 6 teams in the division from what I know... And I think wahama would finish 4-2 in it.. They could beat vinton county wellston meigs and Alexander. And I believe they could consistly finish either 3rd or 4th, which for a smaller school would be good.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

It's a great Aviater! I am glad you are proud of your first about to be second TVC-Hocking titles..........

WVUME
Waterboy

Post by WVUME »

buckeyeguy wrote:
WVUME wrote:
Typing in all caps is awzum!!!
Learn the difference between you're and your.

Really? your gonna start whinning over stuff like this? :lol: :lol: another spelling teacher on here.. sounds to me like theirs some envy... you know yomamma cant hang with the ones on the other side of the tvc :lol:
Why would I envy that larger schools are better than a small school.....

btw... you're* there is*

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Just FYI, NY would be a class A school in WV. Smaller than St. Marys.

WVUME
Waterboy

Post by WVUME »

buckfan84 wrote:Just FYI, NY would be a class A school in WV. Smaller than St. Marys.
Yes, NY is a Single A team by the WVSSAC. So is Wahama.

But...
Athens - AAA
Vinton - AA
Meigs - AA
Wellston - AA
Alexeander - AA

Makes Nelsonville's reign over the TVC Ohio more impressive.

crebman1
Waterboy

Post by crebman1 »

NYBUX wrote:And southeast Ohio is loaded with private schools and so densly populated too...
GET A CLUE..............

BUX.....go look up the Midwest Athletic Conference (MAC). Check out how many state titles and the size of
schools. You will be surprised. Keep in mind that only Delphos St. Johns is private - all the other state champions
are public schools and the same size as TVC schools. I don't know how they do it, but it is by far the best
small school public league in the state.

BTW, I agree with you concerning the GCL. It is all privates.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Runnin rebels wrote:

Since when is there 11 teams in the Ohio division to play a 10 game season against?... Someone needs to spend a little more time in a math book... There are only 6 teams in the division from what I know... And I think wahama would finish 4-2 in it.. They could beat vinton county wellston meigs and Alexander. And I believe they could consistly finish either 3rd or 4th, which for a smaller school would be good.
wahama would not beat the tvc ohio schools. They dropped meigs a few years back because they couldnt win.

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

I went back in the archives and looked. Can't find any record of them playing miegs in the last 10 seasons...

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

The only new TVC Ohio school that they have played in the last 10 seasons is Athens and they lost both times they played them.. I say new TVC Ohio becuase they played federal hocking almost every year and Belpre a couple times... Both of which were in the TVC Ohio at the time.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

crebman1 wrote:
NYBUX wrote:And southeast Ohio is loaded with private schools and so densly populated too...
GET A CLUE..............

BUX.....go look up the Midwest Athletic Conference (MAC). Check out how many state titles and the size of
schools. You will be surprised. Keep in mind that only Delphos St. Johns is private - all the other state champions
are public schools and the same size as TVC schools. I don't know how they do it, but it is by far the best
small school public league in the state.

BTW, I agree with you concerning the GCL. It is all privates.
As soon as you look up the MAC it will tell you that it is known as the best small school football conference in the nation.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Runnin rebels wrote:The only new TVC Ohio school that they have played in the last 10 seasons is Athens and they lost both times they played them.. I say new TVC Ohio becuase they played federal hocking almost every year and Belpre a couple times... Both of which were in the TVC Ohio at the time.

Federal Hocking has never been in the TVC OHIO - they were in the old unified TVC before divisions were created, but joined the Hocking Divison from day one when the divisions were created.

The only schools to move divisions have been Alexander from the Hocking to the Ohio, and Belpre from the Ohio to the Hocking.

Return to “Football”