HEY TOMCAT NATION! How do you like my avatar?

Titletown TVC
JV Team

HEY TOMCAT NATION! How do you like my avatar?

Post by Titletown TVC »

Needed to update.

farmer
SEOP

Re: HEY TOMCAT NATION! How do you like my avatar?

Post by farmer »

The Ashland Tomcats could care less.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Cool

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

:122245 Love it, Im glad You were so thoughtful to ask :122245

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

Howd u like your scrimmage against NY. I hope the cats beat you guys next year, it must feel good winning the weakest league in Ohio since you cant even play wv ball.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Buckeyes defending tomcats. Now look what you've gone and done. Lol

ZacBrownBand
Varsity

Post by ZacBrownBand »

Why exactly is this under the High School Football forum? There's a chat forum for a reason

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

You are just lucky we don't play you later in the season. If we played you now we would put a thumpin on you.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

Phil has things rolling now.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

The REAL TVC Champion is whoever wins the TVC OHIO, as evident by the way Nelsonville-York manhandled Wahama in their scrimmage earlier this year.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

YOMAMMA GOT A TASTE OF WHAT REAL TVC IS ABOUT WITH NY... THEN THEY GO BACK TO THE WEAKEST GAMES AND THUMP THEIR CHEST.. THEY KNOW THEY COULDNT HANG WITH NY OR ANY OF THE OHIO TEAMS FOR THAT MATTER... IN THE SCRIMMAGE YOMAMMA WAS SO CONFUSED DIDNT KNOW WHAT DO TO THEY COUDNT EVEN MOVE THE BALL.. THEY WERE GLAD TO GET OUTTA THEIR :lol:

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

IMO YOMAMMA COULDNT FINISH 4-6 IN THE OHIO.. I CANT BELIEVE THEY REALLY THINK THEY ARE GREAT ... PLAY ONE GAME IN THE OHIO OR ANY OTHER AND SEE YOU AINT THAT GOOD ITS JUST YOUR BEATING TEAMS THAT DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO SHOWING TRUE OHIO FOOTBALL.. YOUR IN THE WEAKEST LEAGUE THAT EXIST

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

buckeyeguy wrote:IMO YOMAMMA COULDNT FINISH 4-6 IN THE OHIO.. I CANT BELIEVE THEY REALLY THINK THEY ARE GREAT ... PLAY ONE GAME IN THE OHIO OR ANY OTHER AND SEE YOU AINT THAT GOOD ITS JUST YOUR BEATING TEAMS THAT DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO SHOWING TRUE OHIO FOOTBALL.. YOUR IN THE WEAKEST LEAGUE THAT EXIST
The TVC-Ohio is better than the Hocking but you are telling yourself lies if you think the TVC-Ohio is "true" Ohio football. The MAC and GCL is "true" Ohio football.

The _Big_One
Freshman Team

Post by The _Big_One »

mercerville monster wrote:
buckeyeguy wrote:IMO YOMAMMA COULDNT FINISH 4-6 IN THE OHIO.. I CANT BELIEVE THEY REALLY THINK THEY ARE GREAT ... PLAY ONE GAME IN THE OHIO OR ANY OTHER AND SEE YOU AINT THAT GOOD ITS JUST YOUR BEATING TEAMS THAT DONT EVEN COME CLOSE TO SHOWING TRUE OHIO FOOTBALL.. YOUR IN THE WEAKEST LEAGUE THAT EXIST
The TVC-Ohio is better than the Hocking but you are telling yourself lies if you think the TVC-Ohio is "true" Ohio football. The MAC and GCL is "true" Ohio football.
Yea full of D1-D2 schools if I remember right ny just waxed a school that big just last Friday!!!!

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

The _Big_One wrote:
mercerville monster wrote:
Yea full of D1-D2 schools if I remember right ny just waxed a school that big just last Friday!!!!
Are you really gonna compare Ready to St X, Moeller, St Ed, etc. There is no comparison there. That is Ohio football. I have no doubt that little old DVI Delphos St Johns would have handed anyone in Southeast Ohio a loss last year and if someone did beat them they would be in for a fight. They won the MAC as a DVI school last year. Nobody around here would even finish in the top 3 of the MAC, let alone the GCL.

Bighitsinc
Varsity

Post by Bighitsinc »

HOW MANY PRIVATE SCHOOLS DID YOU JUST LIST? PLAYING FIELDS ARE NOT EQUAL AND YOU KNOW THAT

Pitstop Billy
Freshman Team

Post by Pitstop Billy »

Besides, we at NYHS, have been trying to level the playing field in recruiting. We have been getting kids from other areas of the state for about a year now. Thats why we beat the privates when they play us.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

And we all know how much Billy likes beating the privates!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

bucks_09 wrote:Howd u like your scrimmage against NY. I hope the cats beat you guys next year, it must feel good winning the weakest league in Ohio since you cant even play wv ball.
Congratulations on winning a scrimmage. :roll: Now try winning a playoff game....just sayin.

WVUME
Waterboy

Post by WVUME »

Typing in all caps is awzum!!!
Learn the difference between you're and your.

Return to “Football”