Pine Tree Gang

Tiger Man
Varsity

Pine Tree Gang

Post by Tiger Man »

I have not been able to stop by the Pine Tree at the Ironton practice field yet and was wondering from my fellow OBDTF how the team was looking?

I started to go this morning but the storm clouds rolled in and..... well I stayed in :122245

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Pine Tree Gang

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Tiger Man wrote:I have not been able to stop by the Pine Tree at the Ironton practice field yet and was wondering from my fellow OBDTF how the team was looking?

I started to go this morning but the storm clouds rolled in and..... well I stayed in :122245

Don't look to hard for the Pine tree, it's gone. I've been seeing some of the gang in the bleachers. I guess they'll have to come up with another name now.

As far as the Tigers go, they are looking really good so far.

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

Thanks for the Info.

How will Spanky keep his head from getting sun burned without the pine tree???

GO BIG I

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

I think we should call them the bleacher bums. ;-)

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

It is terrible, absolutely a disgrace that the Pine Tree boys got run off to the bleachers.............I will be stopping in at Ohio U for a little chat with the Pres about the trees gone, the speed bumps, the golf cart police patrol running people out of the parking lot. The Pine Tree gang was there many years before the branch was built and I think the ground next to the fence where the pine trees were should be considered sacred ground.

Ghostwriter is in the process of making up our protest signs which will be hanging on the inside of the fence so the ol Pres can see how we feel about the situation.

I will never be considered a bleacher bum but under the circumstances I guess I will have to join the new gang, the
"Fence Hangers".

Sheriff, you need to investigate this..........

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

The Sunday Quarterback, aka River Rat Ray, Joe etc etc has given his first impression and his first report of the year at http://www.irontonfootball.com/wp/ When you're done, if you have a Facebook or My Space, Twitter, My Digg...etc etc..whatever....make sure you click the "Share/Save" button at the end of the article which will automatically put a link to the article for you including the icon.

We have 264 'Friends Of Ironton Football Dot Com' through Face Book. We are now only 36 members from reaching our goal of 300 before the season starts. Pass it on!

We'll have to get Joe to write an article about the Pine Tree too! I think it's a slap in the face to have removed them. Green? A college cuts down the only couple of trees anywhere near the place? doesn't sound too green, huh? :122248

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I've been going to the practices and agree with the article 100%

After reading the article, I read on another post that Portsmouth West is looking for a scrimmage.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i think a scrimage with portsmouth west would be a great game, to get ready for daburg.

Return to “Football”