Should Wellston Keep Playing Jackson?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Should Wellston Keep Playing Jackson?

Post by kantuckyII »

2old wrote:
i acutally just speak the truth and bring some insight to this board unlike some of the self appointed keepers of high school sports. Who think it is a good idea to send athletes to the playing field to offer scacrifice for the benefit of the athletic budget. There are ways around it and ways to balance the athletic budget. the problem is that GAHShadow can not comprehend the concept.

You are a manic depressive, right? you're in the mania stage I can tell...

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Kantuck,,

It is obvious where you are. You are in the Chieftain Envy stage of life. Man a four year bout of LOSING will do that to you. And no championship of any kind this century. Just think the seniors in ironton try as they might never beat Logan. Actually never came close. Glad to see i have two shadows. I have so many fans on this forum.

Wellston can begin to rebuild their program and prosper also by making some adjustments.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Not everything is about LOGAN!!!!!!!

Get over yourself 2old!!!!!!!

It's not chieftain envy, People don't like the attitude of some of you Logan fans!!!!
Some of you make the school I graduated from look really really bad!! Logan is a great town with great people. It has a great school with great teachers, but everytime some people open there mouths they make Logan look like the Jack Ass of SEO!!!!!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

O and B,

I see your strategy. you are trying to get the ironton guys to play nice with you. Well they will if you let them win. Heck they play nice with Gallia. of course they beat Gallia 19 times out of 20. As long as the Tigers win the Ironton posters are great guys. That is your call. I prefer to be on the winning side and see the Tiger faithful suffer from Chieftain Envy.

Should the Bucks be fortunate enough to beat ironton i think you will be singing a different song.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

No not really, I NY comes out of Ironton with a win I will still treat them with the same respect I treat them with now. I will not bash them or say idiotic things to them or about them. I only hope for a great game and a chance to see one of the oldest football venues in Ohio. I am so glad that the coaching staff and players don't have the same attitude as some of the logan fans on here!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

o and b,

i can see you have never beaten ironton . Once you beat them it matters not that you treat them with respect, they will post unbelievable things about the Bucks. If you beat them you will understand. But personally i think Nelsonville will be alot like Gallia and continue to bow down and pay homage. You see to really catch the attention of the ironton posters you have to pound them like the Chiefs do. Nelsonville probably will not do that.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

i think your pain meds are effecting what little thought you are capable of.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

2old wrote:o and b,

i can see you have never beaten ironton . Once you beat them it matters not that you treat them with respect, they will post unbelievable things about the Bucks. If you beat them you will understand. But personally i think Nelsonville will be alot like Gallia and continue to bow down and pay homage. You see to really catch the attention of the ironton posters you have to pound them like the Chiefs do. Nelsonville probably will not do that.

Grow up!!!!!
1. It is Nelsonville-Yorkn not Nelsonville! 2. We don't bow down to no one!!!
3. Logan is not the only team who has beaten Ironton! ( Although you guys act like it is a huge thing to escape a D-4 team with a win! Way to go D-2 Logan!) I never hear the other teams who beat Ironton spend all there time thumping there chests and never shutting up about it.
4. Get over your self! You make the Logan-Hocking School District look foolish!

when we do beat Ironton in week 9, we will not act like you!!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

O and B,

As you get off your knees. Just remind me of the last time Nelsonville beat ironton.

I know plenty of other teams beat ironton. I think you should help their posters realize when you get the beat down to just say nice game and move on.

Logan did not just escape with a victory. A two TD beat down is not escaping. Playing not to win is the mistake of the irontnon team. Nelsonville can beat them by jumping out early and putting 10 men in the box.

If you want to continue your lessons go to another more appropriate post of mine. This is for Wellston and jackson. Not to teach you about posting.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Jackson may now begin to understand why the Wellston game is not so good for the Ironmen. The Ironmen are currently 6-0 and not in a hosting position in their region.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Vinton Co. isnt helping either. Waverly hasnt been much help.
Most years Wellston and Waverly win games which does help the Ironmen some.
BTW Wellston plans on winning out this year!

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

I agree with boilermaker.....Waverly and VC are usually much better than 3-3 and 0-6 at this point respectively, and Gallia Academy is never 0-6 at this point either. Plus, Marietta is often better than 1-5 right now too.

It's just one of those odd years where the Ironmen's opponents are not helping them out much in playoff points.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

but if we overscheduled we might be 3-3 and be nowhere near the playoffs

I'll take #5 over nothing close.

You gotta beat someone....a win over Ironton or Zanesville would propel us up to where our record would deserve.

Right now #5 is fair and we'll take it.

Return to “Football”