piketon 0-1 at nelsonville-york 1-0.

fat tony
Waterboy

piketon 0-1 at nelsonville-york 1-0.

Post by fat tony »

bucks improve and dean passes for 225 yards and arnold and cuningham run for over 300 combined

bengalfan76
SE

Re: piketon 0-1 at nelsonville-york 1-0.

Post by bengalfan76 »

No way does NY have over 500 yds offense

fat tony
Waterboy

Post by fat tony »

y not.if they click on all cyclenders they can

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

Give Piketon defense a little credit. :roll: This team can play. :122245

I would say Redstreaks come into Boston Field and Shock the town of Nelsonville.
Piketon 26
NY 14

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

bengalfan76 wrote:Give Piketon defense a little credit. :roll: This team can play. :122245

I would say Redstreaks come into Boston Field and Shock the town of Nelsonville.
Piketon 26
NY 14

Well it seems they woulnt give any team credit.All i heard after the scrimages was how nelsonville would beat trimble by fourty points.Then when it didnt happen and it took everything they had to pull out the win.Instead of saying trimble defense was alot better than what they thought they go strait to the buckeyes lines need to better they didnt play that good and on and on.Give credit where credit is do

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

DILLIGAF wrote:
bengalfan76 wrote:Give Piketon defense a little credit. :roll: This team can play. :122245

Piketon 26
NY 14

Well it seems they woulnt give any team credit.All i heard after the scrimages was how nelsonville would beat trimble by fourty points.Then when it didnt happen and it took everything they had to pull out the win.Instead of saying trimble defense was alot better than what they thought they go strait to the buckeyes lines need to better they didnt play that good and on and on.Give credit where credit is do

I have been concerned about NY's line since before the season started, and I gave Trimbles D a ton of credit. (as did a lot of other people)

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

DILLIGAF wrote:

Piketon 26
NY 14

Its just another way a Bummed out alley cat gets revenge by bashing kids u lost move on And by the way trimble got beat by a bunch of 10 GRADERS IN THIER FIRST VARSITY START!!!!!!!!!!

Lil&BigBucksMom
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom »

The NY-Trimble game is over! Two teams fought with alot of heart. NY won this one. Can we leave it at that and now talk about what this thread is suppose to be about Piketon at NY!

Does Piketon have any stand out players?

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

#15 for piketon is a standout player :lol:

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

For Piketon, #81 Caleb Southworth TE/DE and #22 Tyler Tackett RB/FS are probably the most heralded. But mainly, a bunch of kids who try to do what they are asked by the coaches. Go Streaks!

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Last game these two had.....
Tyler tackett- 139 yards on 23 carries
Jamie Helton-9 tackles

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

This game will be a close one I feel the team will be fired up because of the home opener and the running game will score early then i think piketon will get back in the game after halftine but finally I think the Buckeyes D just like last years game will get key stops late in the game and will be able to hand on to a one possesion lead and eventually a one possesion win Go Buckeyes Beat The Streaks !!!!!!!

Big D23
Riding the Bench

Post by Big D23 »

Piketon just need's to pull it together, I expect a much different team this week. With this strong defense and big play makers on offense, They will get it done this week

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Why do we have 2 different threads for this game???

Return to “Football”