Wahama @ Southern: Purple Payback is Looming!

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Wahama @ Southern: Purple Payback is Looming!

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

Last year, Wahama beat Southern 53-0. Later Southern beat Hannan 57-0 on the strength of a 4th quarter trick play. Wahama's staff sent Wings a card congratulating him on the win. Wings apparently took offense to it and now plans to run up the score on Wahama this weekend. I would hate to be a player wearing red and white this friday nite. Go TORNADOES!

dilligaf
S

Re: Wahama @ Southern: Purple Payback is Looming!

Post by dilligaf »

Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:Last year, Wahama beat Southern 53-0. Later Southern beat Hannan 57-0 on the strength of a 4th quarter trick play. Wahama's staff sent Wings a card congratulating him on the win. Wings apparently took offense to it and now plans to run up the score on Wahama this weekend. I would hate to be a player wearing red and white this friday nite. Go TORNADOES!

Yes and i also heard southern will have flying pigs right after the wahama beat down. :lol: :lol:

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Not gonna happen. Wahama is even better than last year. This thread will die quickly after the game Friday night. :shock:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

Wahama will score early and often in this one.
southern might score on wahama's 3rd team.

Buttermaker
Waterboy

Post by Buttermaker »

That right there is funny stuff!!!!!
My guess- Wahama will be up 41-0 by
halftime.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

I dont know. I have it from a pretty good source that the SHS staff invited a former line coach back to assist them with the nuances of booby blocking and that they got baldeagle to give up some time from his fall baseball team to correct some of their techniques in cattleball strength training. Sounds like Southern might be on track here...Rumor is they have had the best week of practice all year and that the white chickens are in big trouble. One thing us meigs countians all agree on is that we HATE wahomma!

boobyblocker
Waterboy

Post by boobyblocker »

i think them Southern boys already understand boobyblocking and playing with cattleballs

goldtiphunter
Waterboy

Post by goldtiphunter »

this game is going to be alot different then u all think............... i think southern has this on in the bag... southern 21 white turkeys 6

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:Last year, Wahama beat Southern 53-0. Later Southern beat Hannan 57-0 on the strength of a 4th quarter trick play. Wahama's staff sent Wings a card congratulating him on the win. Wings apparently took offense to it and now plans to run up the score on Wahama this weekend. I would hate to be a player wearing red and white this friday nite. Go TORNADOES!

Are you serious, Clark??

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

DILLIGAF wrote:

Yes and i also heard southern will have flying pigs right after the wahama beat down. :lol: :lol:

yea!!! flying pigs!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

whompascat wrote:Wahama will score early and often in this one.
southern might score on wahama's 3rd team.

You are quite prophetic, whompascat. 36-0 at halftime and Southern scores twice against the JV for a final of 42-12. So much for payback :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

Maybe they can get them in the gym :?: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Now wait, he didn't say what year it would happen. ;-)

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Big Dennis did run up the score on Wahama....12 POINTS! He scored as many as he could! :lol:

Return to “Football”