Trimble's Playoff Chances

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Trimble's Playoff Chances

Post by Rutterkickballer »

The word on the streets of glouster is that the football team has been playing like they are tired becuase of trying to play both football and kickball. What do other trimble fans think? Has socker kept the football team from reaching it's full potential?

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Re: Trimble's Playoff Chances

Post by Purple Tornado »

Slim and none. Slim will slither out of town about 10 pm October 23. :lol:

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

Ironically, Trimble's playoff chances will be eliminated, at exactly the same time Southern's is clinched. :lol:

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

Southern and Trimble alike will not be in the playoffs because southern will not beat Trimble and Trimble plays none good enough to boost up there chances...

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

no playoffs for the hocking champs this year.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

no playoffs for tvc hocking or tvc ohio watch and see

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

DILLIGAF wrote:no playoffs for tvc hocking or tvc ohio watch and see

Your Wrong DILLIGAF you'll be seeing the BUCKEYES in week 11 I'd like to see the Cats in but I think there a win or 2 short

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

yes i was wrong agian lol so i guess i will still have a week 11 football game to watch thats cool :)

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

only ? now is who and where for the bucks. maybe they can get boston a playoff win

91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

Just want to see the win, don't care who it's for!!!!! :lol:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

What really would have been nice to see.......Trimble mixed in with these exciting TVC OHIO league games instead of the typical boring Trimble blowouts in the TVC Hocking!

Trimble's two most exciting games have been against NY and Alexander, both narrow losses. I bet Trimble games vs. Meigs and Athens would have been just as exciting to watch!

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

Trimble's playoff chances will end this Friday about 10 pm. Just about the time Southern's playoff chances get a whole lot better.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

time for basketball no playoffs for glouster or racine

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

I guess we will see about that. After we beat these next two 5-5 teams, I think we will be propelled into the top 8 in the region. Sure it would have been better if Trimble would have won more games, but we can't help it that they are'nt very good this year. All we can do is beat them and then beat Eastern who will win 5 games which is a lot more than usual.

Purple Tornado
Riding the Bench

Post by Purple Tornado »

Trimble's playoff chances you ask? They will end about 10 pm Friday night when Southern puts the whammy on them.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Purple Tornado wrote:Trimble's playoff chances you ask? They will end about 10 pm Friday night when Southern puts the whammy on them.

Neither of you guys are going to make the playoffs!! :lol:

Besides that isn't it time you guys down there in Racine start getting ready for Basketball??

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

O&B, I think this particular Southern fan is under the same type of dilusion that a hungry person stranded on a desert island would be under - he hasn't eaten for so long that everything he sees starts to appear edible.
In the same way, the Southern fans haven't been near the playoffs for so long that now every scenerio appears to look like a "lock" for Southern's playoff chances. :122249

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

fuzzhead wrote:O&B, I think this particular Southern fan is under the same type of dilusion that a hungry person stranded on a desert island would be under - he hasn't eaten for so long that everything he sees starts to appear edible.
In the same way, the Southern fans haven't been near the playoffs for so long that now every scenerio appears to look like a "lock" for Southern's playoff chances. :122249

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Orange and Brown wrote:
fuzzhead wrote:O&B, I think this particular Southern fan is under the same type of dilusion that a hungry person stranded on a desert island would be under - he hasn't eaten for so long that everything he sees starts to appear edible.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harsh man... harsh... lol but true... i wish we (southern fans) would seriously quit worrying about the playoffs... IDK if trimble will get in or not even if they do win these next two weeks... just not enough quality wins... no one in the tvc hocking will make it in...

Return to “Football”