Site Admin

WK4 Oak Hill @ Trimble

Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: WK4 Oak Hill @ Trimble

Post by Steely Dan »

Tomcat dome will be rocking and the Oaks won't know what hit them. Trimble got back to playing Tomcat football last night from the 2nd quarter on.

Trimble by 18, Oak Hill won't be able to slow down the Tomcats.

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

I will take Trimble in this one they are starting to play hard football.

Good Luck Tomcats

from BUCKEYE LAND

Bucknut27
Varsity

Post by Bucknut27 »

Steely Dan wrote:Tomcat dome will be rocking and the Oaks won't know what hit them. Trimble got back to playing Tomcat football last night from the 2nd quarter on.

Trimble by 18, Oak Hill won't be able to slow down the Tomcats.

I seriously doubt that happens.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

Oak Hill will win!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

OK, let's be objective and look at the empirical data after the first three weeks.

Oak Hill's opponents have a combined record of 1-8 and have given up a total of 307 points.

Trimble's opponents have a combined record of 6-3 and have given up a total of 229 points (Belpre has given up 136 of those points).

Trimble lost their first two games by a combined 4 points, to two undefeated opponents.

I'll stick by my prediction. Tomcats by 18. Oak Hill has played a very weak schedule, while Trimble has played an obviously much tougher schedule to date.

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Nelsonville is a very good team, Belpre is not and i think Alex is so-so. Let's not forget Steely that Oak Hill Rocked alex in a scrimmage. Take for granted that it was just a scrimmage also but, Oak Hill got a very nice push up front on alex anytime they wanted to. But, I haven't seen trimble but, I have heard Dyla is the real deal.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I dont know who I like in this one . I would say the home team has the edge.
Downtown , I was told the Alexander / Oak Hill scrimmage was even. It was just a scrimmage though. :idea:

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

I don't care what Oak Hill's opponet's records are. They are a VERY good ball team. Question won't be about the Oaks stopping Trimble, it will be if Trimble can stop the Oaks. The pass and run the ball very effectively. I will have to take the Oaks in this one. Trimble just has no idea what the Oaks can really do to you right now, if they are just looking at what Oak Hill's opponets have done.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

riverball wrote:I don't care what Oak Hill's opponet's records are. They are a VERY good ball team. Trimble just has no idea what the Oaks can really do to you right now, if they are just looking at what Oak Hill's opponets have done.

OK. One, I'm objective about this, because I'm not a Trimble fan, just a HS football fan. You are saying "They are a VERY good ball team". Based on? Yep, based on the weak opposition that you've played. That's great logic.

And yes, I'll agree with you. Trimble has no idea what the Oaks can really do, because they haven't had to do anything in three games. Hard to tell what Oaks are capable of, when they haven't been tested........ :?

That's OK. Let's see what the scoreboard says Friday night about 10 PM.

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

I am not a big Oak Hill fan, but I do know about their team and what they have on this team this year. The only way they lose to Trimble this year is that I know you are already down by 2 touchdowns when your bus pulls in the the Trimble lot. Yes, I know Trimble football too.

B.A. Baracus
Waterboy

Post by B.A. Baracus »

riverball wrote:I am not a big Oak Hill fan, but I do know about their team and what they have on this team this year. The only way they lose to Trimble this year is that I know you are already down by 2 touchdowns when your bus pulls in the the Trimble lot. Yes, I know Trimble football too.

Thats funny if that were the case then Trimble would have beat Nelsonville 12-7. People who make comments like that have no confidence in their team and are looking for an excuse as to why they lost. I PITY OAK HILL ARGH!!!!

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

You'll see!!

tomcatdad
JV Team

Post by tomcatdad »

riverball wrote:You'll see!!

you might be suprised by our tomcats!! alot of good teams come to glouster thinking they are unbeatable, but leave with a loss.

B.A. Baracus
Waterboy

Post by B.A. Baracus »

riverball wrote:You'll see!!

Wow i would hate to see how touchy you would be if you were a big Oak Hill fan.

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

Oak hill once again looks like they can put some points up, this is a game they need to win though, this junior class though talented has yet to prove they can hang with the big dogs.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

I'll take Trimble.

THE CORDIAL ONE
Waterboy

Post by THE CORDIAL ONE »

Hey P mouth I think these Jrs. from Oak Hill will be okay.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Oak Hill by 3 TD's

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

I will take Oak Hill. I think they have better players. They can pass and run, which makes them harder to stop. If you shut down Trimble's star running back,then you shut Trimble down.

Return to “Football”