Best Team in the ovc?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Re: Best Team in the ovc?

Post by fuzzhead »

jl724 wrote:what has happened the last few years coal grove has attempted to throw the ball, its either and int or the qb gets sacked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

That's because they have usually always thrown on obvious passing downs. And usually they didn't pass at all. That's not how the Hornets roll this year. And the o-line so far is much better than last year.

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

Im not saying that were going to stop the run, I'm just saying that we have the players to load the box n still defend the pass very well.
Fairlands always the underdog against cg the past few years n it's always been cg by 1 or 2, or fairland in a blow out..

purplecrusader41
Waterboy

Post by purplecrusader41 »

fairland will continue its domination over coal grove like the past two years lets keep the streak alive boys! go green!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

So we're really going to start talking about the CG/F game 6-7 weeks before it's even close to the right time to make a thread about it?
Are you serious? :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

jl724 wrote:what has happened the last few years coal grove has attempted to throw the ball, its either and int or the qb gets sacked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NOT SIDIN WITH FUZZY, BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO PASS, AND CAN RUN FOR 400 YARDS , WHY PASS. where this becomes a problem, for teams that do nothing but run, is usually the second round of the playoffs, sometimes the first, according to how you are seeded. but they stuff the box with 9/10 people, and dare you to throw, if you cannot, quick exit from playoffs. thats the major thing ironton needs to do as well, thats why they are passing a lil more this year, not much, but some. 2 weeks from now logan will throw maybe 50 passes against us. so our secondary, will need to be on full throttle.

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

I've only seen 2 OVC teams, South Point and Rock Hill. Rock Hill had some bright spots against Valley and had a pretty good Possesion receiver, and South Point had a very big line and some big backs.

rico suave
Freshman Team

Post by rico suave »

cg's qb this yr. is leaps and bounds better than what they have had in the past. he can pass or run, very athletic. you will be surprised with how the grove goes with this qb compared to yrs. past.

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

and fairland still has the best qb in the ovc as usual, and the best 2 wr.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

jl724 wrote:and fairland still has the best qb in the ovc as usual, and the best 2 wr.

Haha I love this! You haven't even seen CG play except maybe at previews and you're already jumping to this conclusion?
Gotta be a teeny-bopper. . . :oops:

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

WE will find out when Fairland plays Coal Grove, I tend to think Fairland will win this speed being the factor.
I have seen Meigs they played both and Meigs is not really good IMHO! Either could get upset

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

fuzzhead wrote:
jl724 wrote:and fairland still has the best qb in the ovc as usual, and the best 2 wr.

Haha I love this! You haven't even seen CG play except maybe at previews and you're already jumping to this conclusion?
Gotta be a teeny-bopper. . . :oops:

I'm not downing cg I know there good.. And it's hard to stop there running game it's there strength..
I'm just saying passing the ball is fairlands strength and they got some of the best to do it..
I see it being a very high scoring game n who ever turns the ball over less will come out with the W and the ovc title.

Return to “Football”