WK6 (5-0) Zanesville @ (5-0) Logan

Who Wins?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Total votes: 0

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

WK6 (5-0) Zanesville @ (5-0) Logan

Post by wowhesfast »

Hadn't seen this topic yet and was somewhat surprised.

Paladin
SEOP

Re: Week 6: Zanesville @ Logan

Post by Paladin »

Here's a quick clue -- thought ZHS was decent until researching who they have played. Their schedule is weak teams so far. What appeared to be a tough game now looks like something less than that. Amazed how weak & poor their competition has been.

Chiefs should win this one easy.

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

Chiefs should win this one easy.

You sure you want to call for an easy win again?

I will say the Chieftans will want to go out and show everyone they are better than what they showed at Ironton. Good luck Logan.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

As much as I'm surprised to be doing this..but I'm actually gonna have to somewhat agree with ya Paladin LOL..I think Zanesville is more of a product of who they have played this year..I mean..they barely escaped a very poor Chillicothe team. But this is always a good game...Z'Ville looking to stop the Chiefs from going undefeated, knock them out of that #3 spot in the region, and get revenge for the heartbreaking loss last year! Hope it's the great game and hope I can make it down to see it! GO CHIEFS!

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

I figure that Zanesville is probably pretty even with Jackson and Warren as far as undefeated's left on the schedule go, somewhere 3 tds behind logan.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I still think Zanesville will give Logan a pretty big challenge. And that's for one reason: COACHING

Last season Zanesville brought a great game plan to Logan and had athletes to execute. You can bet that Coach Grandstaff will watch the Ironton film and expand on their defensive game plan. And Zanesville has better athletes to execute.

I think it would be a mistake to base any expectation of Zanesville on the Chillicothe game. Zanesville is 5-0 and went to Licking Valley and got a 2 score win. When you beat a program like LV by 2 scores on the road, you can play. And I don't care if LV is "down."

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

Did the Devils lose much from last year that you know of Locos?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Logan 28 - Zanesville 14

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Good luck to both teams. I Hope you have an exciting hard hitting and injury free game.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Zanesville might...,(might).... Be able to keep it close for the first half but Logan is so good I don't see them lossing this game....... Logan 45 Zanesville 21

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Zanesville has the best QB in SEO. Cole Hudson is a stud & i'm sure you will see why Friday. Michael Lynn is a great WR & returner. Harris along with Gladden make a very good tandem in the backfield. I haven't seen both teams play(has anyone on here?) so I'm not going to make a prediction. But imo, the game will be won in the trenches.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

This one isn't hard to call . Blue Devils have played & beat --

Newark 0-5
Licking Valley 3-2
Wheeling Park 1-4
Chilly 1-4
Beaver Local 0-5

Newark is awful. So is Beaver Local. Really terrible. Park isn't any good either & might win a couple of games vs WV teams. Chilly is very poor this year too. Licking Valley is down and has a 6-0 win over a weak Cambridge team.

They have a good QB, but after that, there is nothing great about their personnel. Logan will be a mismatch for them. And on the road. They are worth alot of computer points but not worth getting your panties in a wad. Logan easy and may well embarrass them.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Logan in a blowout.

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Z'ville by 3 they do have a kicker ;-)

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

You mention LV 6-0 win over a weak cambridge team, but you don't mention their win against a very good Heath team.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

I've seen Zanesville play twice on TV (WHIZ) and I wasn't impressed one bit.... The only team on there schedule who is decent this season is a rebuilding Licking Valley I know what Licking Valley and I know what Logan has and there really really good the best team in the area in my estimation ... as for Hudson being the best QB in SEO I say you will find out who is Friday as Patrick Angle will light up Zanesville all night long in my opinion Angle hands down is the best QB in the area

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

gochiefs wrote:Did the Devils lose much from last year that you know of Locos?

They have 18 or 19 starters back. Pretty much the same team we saw at Logan Chieftain Stadium last fall as far as personnel goes.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

if im not mistaken logan gained over maybe 400 yards of offense last year against zanesville and had acouple drops in the end zone so they coulda won by more than 2 points but i think logan will win by 10 angle throws for two touchdowns and defense gets the stops they need to

24-14 logan

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

da-ville did get a tri-valley transfer. i have heard he's a good QB. the RB's are pretty good also and the wideout have some good hand ppl. i'd look to see them do the something they did last year and what i-town did last night. drop all the DB's into coverage and blitz everyone else. but, if LOGAN's o-line holds look out!! "the assassin" and "rook" will eat them up.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

1987chieftains wrote:da-ville did get a tri-valley transfer. i have heard he's a good QB. the RB's are pretty good also and the wideout have some good hand ppl. i'd look to see them do the something they did last year and what i-town did last night. drop all the DB's into coverage and blitz everyone else. but, if LOGAN's o-line holds look out!! "the assassin" and "rook" will eat them up.

1987 -

ZVill's QB didn't transfer from Tri-Valley. He was their QB last year.

Return to “Football”