#45 Trevor White Ironton tailback

BigCarlito72
JV Team

#45 Trevor White Ironton tailback

Post by BigCarlito72 »

Is it just me or does this kid give you the feel of one of those classic great Tiger backs? Great size, power, speed...my oh my...WATCH OUT!

Doc Panther
JV Team

Re: #45 Trevor White Ironton tailback

Post by Doc Panther »

SEOPS rule violation....can't talk about individual players.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

he's my cuz , and he's gonna be a goodun. runs a little high, needs to transfer the ball to outside hand , and jam people up with a stiff arm. i'd like to see him a lil more dedicated to blocking , when he does not have the ball. but he has great size, speed, and power. once he really gets an attitude packing the ball. look out. he could go somewhere big.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Doc Panther wrote:SEOPS rule violation....can't talk about individual players.

1.Use common sense and be considerate and respectful toward all users.

2. Southeasternohiopreps.com is not responsible for any material or content posted by our users. Our staff will remove any inappropriate material from the public view as quickly as possible. Questionable content posted will be moved to a private area, only accessible by SEOP staff.

3.You agree not to post off-topic. This rule will mainly be enforced on Sport topics only, such as Football, Baseball, Basketball, etc…

4.You may not post content or links to content that is offensive, obscene, racist, abusive, or anything else that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. Violating this rule will result in an immediate ban of user account.

5. Please be respectful of the site, fellow posters, and the staff of this site. If you have complaints, then please contact an Administrator or Moderator and inform them of the problem. Using the open forum for such complaints is not acceptable.

6. Threats or vulgar language sent to staff or other members in private messages will not be allowed period. This will result in a suspension or possibly being banned from SEOP.

7. Any attempt to reveal or hint at a person's identity in an open forum is grounds for immediate removal from this site. All users on this board have the right to remain anonymous if they do so choose.

8. Bashing kids and coaches on SEOP will not be tolerated.

Failure to consent to these rules will result in an immediate suspension, or permanent ban from SEOP.

SEOP reserves the right to expand or revise these rules at any time.

I dont see it anywhere.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

yes, Trevors a tough running back with all the attributes of a great Ironton running back.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Doc Panther wrote:SEOPS rule violation....can't talk about individual players.
Individual players get talked about in alot of threads......... :122248

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

Dennis Bacon, does that sound familiar.....???? If you have seen Dennis run, you have seen Trevor........strength-size-speed all in one package.......better things to come from Trevor!!!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Leo Byrd wrote:Dennis Bacon, does that sound familiar.....???? If you have seen Dennis run, you have seen Trevor........strength-size-speed all in one package.......better things to come from Trevor!!!!
Good comparison, I went to school with Dennis.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

Leo Byrd wrote:Dennis Bacon, does that sound familiar.....???? If you have seen Dennis run, you have seen Trevor........strength-size-speed all in one package.......better things to come from Trevor!!!!
Great comparison, he also really reminded me of Delandual Conwell, if he starts punishing defenders like DC he's gonna be scary!

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

The rule is about BASHING an individual player, coach, etc. who comes under SEOP's "bailiwick".

I-town-90
Freshman Team

Post by I-town-90 »

I've seen him block, he can block as well as he runs when he wants to. All he needs to do is keep his focus on what he needs to be doing, on and off the field, and play every play with 100% effort if he wants to go on to the next level. He has the tools, but when the colleges come to watch films, they don't watch your good plays, they watch every play so you have to hustle on each and every one of them. If he does that, he will be very good. He is hard to bring down, has good vision, and is strong.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

He was very impressive last night against the Pirates, as was #30, Tyler Hager I believe.

Also, I'm sure you can talk about any kid or coach in the area as long as it's all positive and no bashing is involved.

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

Let me share something with u. The pirates are young. I would not measure his abilities on this pirate team!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

you have always been able to talk about kids, as long as its positive, no bashing .....

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Trevor will determine how good Trevor can be. He is a division 1 athlete with a body to grow into a LB or rush end at the next level. If Trevor dedicates himself and transforms his body, he will be big time.

tigerfan98
Freshman Team

Post by tigerfan98 »

hes a beast. when he gets more carries i think people will realize just how special he is. He runs with power and speed. Defenses will get tired of trying to bring him down and he will have plenty of yards each game. He looks good at linebacker too. his long reach and quickness helped us beat Hartley at home last year where he caused a key fumble on Noah Key (Toledo).

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

So this post was removed and the reposted however what is interesting to me is another person previous to this posts removal suggested that he had been penalized last year for posting and praising an individual player which now seems to be in direct conflict with that sort of thing being acceptable as long as it falls within the proper guidelines. When he revealed this inconsistency via post I responded and suggested he posted ecerything surrounding this inconsistency publicly and poof this thread dissapears? Hmmmz? Shady business?

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

then what wrote:Let me share something with u. The pirates are young. I would not measure his abilities on this pirate team!
Wheelersburg will not be the only team he runs over this season. With Irontons size, speed & depth @ tailback this kids gonna get loose all season.

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

This is for Trevor's mom.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVyZS4lBQwE

Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^=Extreme chills! O-H!

Return to “Football”