IRONTON RETURNING STARTERS AND YOUR THOUGHTS

tigersportsfan
Riding the Bench

IRONTON RETURNING STARTERS AND YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by tigersportsfan »

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON 2010/2011 SEASON? ALOT OF TALENT RETURNING! ANY PREDICTIONS?

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Re: IRONTON RETURNING STARTERS AND YOUR THOUGHTS

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Wish they would have stayed in the league. Am sure they will be fine.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

At least they avoid playing Logan and losing (again).

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

Paladin wrote:At least they avoid playing Logan and losing (again).

At least we wont have to listen to your big mouth either..........rant all you want big boy but we still know who owns who in the overall series.........I know you dont like Ironton and Ironton doesnt give a sh@t for you either or your wise-a$$ comments.........

and by the way I dont see anything in the title of this thread that requires a comment from an idiot like you......

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical fan of take your ball & quit & go home.

tigersportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tigersportsfan »

Boy You must really feel threatened by Ironton or you would just get over it and move on. We know who dominated our game this year. Logan just got lucky in the end. But we got over it and so should you.

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

I just hope he has a better memory than he has intelligence in commenting on here...because without logan's stud qb and coach..the fond memories are all they will have about winning for a while in Logan..and he must not have much of a memory because Ironton still has a lopsided win/loss tally when it comes to football anyways...too bad we didn't get them again this year in football...I believe not only would Ironton win the league in basketball..but would dominate in football for a while to come...however...the travel wasn't worth it at all...no fan support from the seoal and without it..it didn't pay the bills for traveling...Nuff Said

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Every game I have attended at Tanks, the visitors side was full of our fans as well as many from Ironton. How does Portsmouth do it? No sale.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

If Logan is so good join the OCC and then talk. Beating up on smaller DIII and DIV teams is not going to earn a lot of respect. Now while I do respect Logan for their recent success, I am just saying it shouldn't make you feel better you beat teams that by size you should beat. Maybe it is time for Logan to play in the OCC. Then maybe a few schools might stay in the SEOAL or rejoin the league.

IPride
Waterboy

Post by IPride »

I assumed paladin would be too busy obtaining partial schollies at IAA programs to troll on an Ironton thread.Paladin,really,A partial.Your past comments and present activities show your true colors.There are some ties to YSU on this board andthey have never heard of you.You have been weighed and measured and found to be severely wanting

clbbig12
Freshman Team

Post by clbbig12 »

If Ironton doesnt start to throw the ball on a regular basis they will never make it out of the region. when the other team knows what is coming that is half the battle. also you cant score enough points to win against the spread that these good teams all seem to run these days.

BigDintigertown775
Freshman Team

Post by BigDintigertown775 »

Do you really have to throw the ball to win big games? I dont think so look at the D1 state championship game I believe Hilliard attempted 3 passes and didnt complete any of them and they won the game.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

clbbig wrote:If Ironton doesnt start to throw the ball on a regular basis they will never make it out of the region. when the other team knows what is coming that is half the battle. also you cant score enough points to win against the spread that these good teams all seem to run these days.

Stopping it is the other half of the battle, I guess Defense has a big part in winning games also ;-) .

2009 (includes 3 playoff games)

Ironton yards per game average 336.35
Opponents yards per game average 233.85

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Ironton will be just fine next year with alot of talent returning and alot coming up, the backfield will be solid with a couple solid linemen returning and some really good ones moving up. Should be another exciting season of Tiger Football.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Tiger Lady wrote:
Paladin wrote:At least they avoid playing Logan and losing (again).

At least we wont have to listen to your big mouth either..........rant all you want big boy but we still know who owns who in the overall series.........I know you dont like Ironton and Ironton doesnt give a sh@t for you either or your wise-a$$ comments.........

and by the way I dont see anything in the title of this thread that requires a comment from an idiot like you......

I have a feeling that leaving the league and not playing Logan will not keep Paladin away--lol
Last edited by noreply66 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

I hope dion Brown is back...he could be a game changer if he isn't hampered by his injury...quickness...

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

GalliaGrad78 wrote:Every game I have attended at Tanks, the visitors side was full of our fans as well as many from Ironton. How does Portsmouth do it? No sale.

if the team was having an off year the visitors side was rarely full. knew what was coming...

tigersportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tigersportsfan »

I hope that Dion will be ready to play too. We will have a deep backfield. Don't forget about Tres Wilks he has speed too and we have returners on the line like Robbie Webb and Brad S. We have several that will be back and ready to give it their all. (Brian W., Tommy W., Michael L.,Tyler H. etc.) GO TIGERS!!!

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

noreply66 wrote:...I have a feeling that leaving the league and not playing Logan will keep Paladin away--lol
I'll believe it when I see it.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Gray Fighting Tiger wrote:
noreply66 wrote:...I have a feeling that leaving the league and not playing Logan will keep Paladin away--lol
I'll believe it when I see it.

Hmmmmm probably not. Paladin hates; Ironton, Bob Lutz, Tank Stadium, The Ironton Fighting Tigers, Republicans, George Bush (both W and H.W.), America, Democracy and any warm fuzzy thoughts about Ronald Reagan... and all not necessarily in that order

Return to “Football”