Nelsonville-York 63 Alexander 0

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: WK8 Alexander (1-6) @ Nelsonville-York (5-2)

Post by dazed&confused »

Stay strong Spartans. Play with pride.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Aceof3Spades
Waterboy

Post by Aceof3Spades »

Alexander struggling with key injuries and NY hitting stride at the right time... NY wins this one big. Not sure when the last time was that NY actually won a playoff game, but Coach Richards is about to change that. From what i've heard, the kids are bought in and playing very well right now.

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

Aceof3Spades wrote:Alexander struggling with key injuries and NY hitting stride at the right time... NY wins this one big. Not sure when the last time was that NY actually won a playoff game, but Coach Richards is about to change that. From what i've heard, the kids are bought in and playing very well right now.
The last time NY won a playoff game Kevin Meade was the head coach. He, like coach Richards, is a Trimble grad. They both played QB at Trimble, and were both asst coaches at Trimble.

Mr. Hoff
Riding the Bench

Post by Mr. Hoff »

Curious, does anyone know what year that was? Who against? How many Playoff games did Jr go to? I am sure Orange and Brown will have all of this info :). I am happy to see the Buckeyes doing so well.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Attack wrote:
Aceof3Spades wrote:Alexander struggling with key injuries and NY hitting stride at the right time... NY wins this one big. Not sure when the last time was that NY actually won a playoff game, but Coach Richards is about to change that. From what i've heard, the kids are bought in and playing very well right now.
The last time NY won a playoff game Kevin Meade was the head coach. He, like coach Richards, is a Trimble grad. They both played QB at Trimble, and were both asst coaches at Trimble.
I knew you were gonna throw that little tidbit of information out their :lol: :lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Attack wrote:
I knew you were gonna throw that little tidbit of information out their :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry O&B, couldn't help myself. :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Mr. Hoff wrote:Curious, does anyone know what year that was? Who against? How many Playoff games did Jr go to? I am sure Orange and Brown will have all of this info :). I am happy to see the Buckeyes doing so well.
NYbuckeye96 actually is the person who keeps all that info. Haven't seen em on for a while. Maybe he will this week.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

I believe the last playoff win was in 1998. Defeated Lucasville Valley and then lost to Wheelersurg the next round. Coach Meade was still coaching and Ben Robey was the QB.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

I think if N-Y gets a top 4 slot in the playoffs, they can win a first round playoff game. If they beat Athens and take care of business the next three weeks, then they should finish top 4.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

If Ny gets the passing game going they will be a tough out...Second season everyone starts even..

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Hopefully we have an injury free game for both teams.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

It's GameDay Buckeyes!!!
Round 4 of the TVC payback tour has arrived!
GO BUCKS GO!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

Nelsonville runs wild, notches another bit of revenge from last year.

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
moonshine
SEO

Re: Wk8 Alexander (1-6) @ Nelsonville-York (5-2)

Post by moonshine »

moonshine wrote:Blow out city special with a running clock as early as possible getting ready for them bullpuppies!
Still my prediction!

Older bird
Freshman Team

Post by Older bird »

Fighting Rusty's -44
Just past rest area-6

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Stone Cold wrote:Nelsonville runs wild, notches another bit of revenge from last year.
Yep. A revenge beat down is in order. Could have beaten them last year but we had a janitor for a coach, and we all know how that one ended. After this one the Spartans will be wishing Arno would come back out of retirement. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

Ground Buck wrote:
Stone Cold wrote:Nelsonville runs wild, notches another bit of revenge from last year.
Yep. A revenge beat down is in order. Could have beaten them last year but we had a janitor for a coach, and we all know how that one ended. After this one the Spartans will be wishing Arno would come back out of retirement. :mrgreen:
Not so much the coach as it is the players. As you see coach Adams at Athens was coach of the year with Buttow and those other athletes. What's athens doing this year with the coach of the year ? Lol. Revenge tour ? Give me a break. Like I said they will lose when play a decent team...Newark Catholic, liberty center, playoffs. Wake up clown.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

If ny played nc again it would be a much better game ..

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Great to see all the linemen get some carries tonight!. Keep it rolling Buckeyes!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Orange and Brown wrote:Great to see all the linemen get some carries tonight!. Keep it rolling Buckeyes!
I don't care too much for that!

Return to “Football”