Waverly 19 West 6

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Re: Waverly 19 West 6

Post by LetsBeReal »

biggdowgg wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:07 pm You can argue wavery didn't do this portsmouth didn't do that blah blah blah its FOOTBALL not golf no mulligans...what happened happened how about just giving the kids on both teams a hell yea for putting on a great game and playing their asses off for all us old bastards in the stands ,yiu can't get entertainment like that no where in the world for 5.00.....I hate when it takes away from the kids with all the excuses, at the end of the day they are kids they make mistakes ,I bet it happens again this week with both teams...any takers?

Good luck to west and wavery
..Get after it!!@
Well maybe you can find a post from this year or within 3 years😛

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

biggdowgg wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:07 pm You can argue wavery didn't do this portsmouth didn't do that blah blah blah its FOOTBALL not golf no mulligans...what happened happened how about just giving the kids on both teams a hell yea for putting on a great game and playing their asses off for all us old bastards in the stands ,yiu can't get entertainment like that no where in the world for 5.00.....I hate when it takes away from the kids with all the excuses, at the end of the day they are kids they make mistakes ,I bet it happens again this week with both teams...any takers?

..Get after it!!@
Holy smokey bear cuz. A 5yr delay in post. :shock: :shock: True words written tho. They are applicable each and every week.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

..Get after it!!@

What in the actual hell?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

WTF ?
I didn't post this

Return to “Football”