Rock Hill QB makes the front page of Bucknuts!

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Rock Hill QB makes the front page of Bucknuts!

Post by RiverRatRay »

Will McCollister the Rock Hill QB has made the front page of Bucknuts website.

http://bucknuts.com/

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Rock Hill QB makes the front page of Bucknuts!

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

thats pretty dang cool. what an honor.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

WHAT???? This kid is from Rock Hill....not IRONTON....you must play for the Tigers to get noticed in southern OHIO. :roll:

It just goes to show that if a kid works hard...and I mean Hard....it does not matter what your highschool record is or where you play. Today's recruits have to go to camps and perform...this is where you get noticed in today's game of college recruiting. This is the 2nd time Will has been on the cover of Bucknuts and he is a sophmore. This is not a fluke either....the kid works hard and has paid his dues.

knippswife
Waterboy

Post by knippswife »

WOW- I agree - Will works hard and is a great team player- Go Redmen!!!

Orange_N_Black_Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Orange_N_Black_Fan »

I have seen this kid play twice against the BURG and he's not
afraid to sling it down the field, we will see him for a third time
this year and don't expect this kid to play any different..
Best of luck to the young man...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

footballfan wrote:WHAT???? This kid is from Rock Hill....not IRONTON....you must play for the Tigers to get noticed in southern OHIO. :roll:

It just goes to show that if a kid works hard...and I mean Hard....it does not matter what your highschool record is or where you play. Today's recruits have to go to camps and perform...this is where you get noticed in today's game of college recruiting. This is the 2nd time Will has been on the cover of Bucknuts and he is a sophmore. This is not a fluke either....the kid works hard and has paid his dues.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------again , am i getting slammed for a very worthy compliment.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
footballfan wrote:WHAT???? This kid is from Rock Hill....not IRONTON....you must play for the Tigers to get noticed in southern OHIO. :roll:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------again , am i getting slammed for a very worthy compliment.

No, you are not getting slammed for the above compliment, it has more to do with the following post made about RH's schedule.......

to knipps wife , i agree football is getting closer, as far as who the user was i responded to i never even looked. just responded. and i've done my fair share of coaching , and i know exactly what a coach's family goes through. it seems they can never be right, even though you were chosen to lead the kids.i still say it, but will never say it again on here, i promise. raise the level of competition and the team will get better, if you have the coaches , athletes , and fans. then it WILL HAPPEN.maybe not overnight. i guess i didn't realize how fortunate i was to play for a team , that set 3 goals every year. 1-go undefeated, 2 make the playoffs, and 3 -win state. thats not a comparison to rock hill, which i was never trying to do, but how it was at ironton, i propose a truce, and truley was not trying to offend anyone. but with that said, there were hundreds of rock hill fans at the ironton game , the night bob lutz beat the record. chanting 361, with all the tiger fans. so it ain't just athletes they are losing. and when i was in school. that was unheard of, now with open enrollment, it happens everywhere.sorry, i don't like it either. but kids want opportunities to play on saturday.well, peace out.

After you say you are trying to not offend anyone, you say the bold text. You do know that RH's KC Christian also played at Ohio State the last several years? RH has had many kids with the chance to play D3 and D2, but the kids chose to either go to work or stay at home and go to local college...their decision. Kids do go to Ironton to play for Lutz, there is no denying he is a GREAT coach, but if anyone believes that it makes you more marketable to play at Ironton instead of any southern Ohio school then they are misinformed. RH is 3-17 the last two seasons and the QB coach at The Ohio State University likes what he sees in a soph. QB.....just goes to show that if a kid has the talent, the desire, the work ethic.....colleges will find them.

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

I posted this info because this young man is from Southern Ohio and very deserving of the recognition that he is getting. I didn't post it to start a confrontation between Ironton and Rock Hill. Anytime any of our kids in Southern Ohio are getting exposure in the websites up north I try and put it on here so everyone knows. As far as a comparison between Todd Knipp and Bob Lutz, they are both friends of mine. I've known Bob since his days at St Joe. I met Todd when he played baseball for my son at Ironton Senior League. I always go out to Rock Hill in the late Summer and watch the scrimmage between The Redmen and the Symmes Valley Vikings. It's kind of one of my yearly things to do. I wish Todd and the Redmen the very best this year. With Will McCollister leading his team, he looks to have a very good year.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

same here, i was simply stating what an honor this is.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

AND ALSO I DID NOT USE BOLD TEXT, YOU CAN THANK SOME MODERATOR FOR THAT.THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO DO THAT TO A POSTER. I'M OUTTA HERE.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

I vaguely remember the game against Burg last season. I know that Rock Hill had 120 passing yards. and went 14-21 but I can't say that, it was a game that I could reflect on how good he was. Unfortunately I think his performance was clouded by the 45-0 final. I do however not wanna take ANYTHING away from this young man. I wish I could see him play more often cause obviously there is something there. Bucknuts notices it, and for this kid to only be a Sophomore, All I can say is WOW!! I hope that this seasons game against RH is a very good physical game, and just as we did against Trevor Walls, we can see a great game against a great QB!

Good Luck to this young man in all his future games and I hope wherever he goes after HS is somewhere statewide, cause I like keeping strong talent in state.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Neutron Man wrote:I vaguely remember the game against Burg last season. I know that Rock Hill had 120 passing yards. and went 14-21 but I can't say that, it was a game that I could reflect on how good he was. Unfortunately I think his performance was clouded by the 45-0 final. I do however not wanna take ANYTHING away from this young man. I wish I could see him play more often cause obviously there is something there. Bucknuts notices it, and for this kid to only be a Sophomore, All I can say is WOW!! I hope that this seasons game against RH is a very good physical game, and just as we did against Trevor Walls, we can see a great game against a great QB!

Good Luck to this young man in all his future games and I hope wherever he goes after HS is somewhere statewide, cause I like keeping strong talent in state.
I do however not wanna take ANYTHING away from this young man. That is basically all you do when you post on here :122246

Boo-Duh
JV Team

Post by Boo-Duh »

Will is going to be a Jr. this season... Good luck to the Redmen...

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

D-5 wrote:
Neutron Man wrote:I vaguely remember the game against Burg last season. I know that Rock Hill had 120 passing yards. and went 14-21 but I can't say that, it was a game that I could reflect on how good he was. Unfortunately I think his performance was clouded by the 45-0 final. I do however not wanna take ANYTHING away from this young man. I wish I could see him play more often cause obviously there is something there. Bucknuts notices it, and for this kid to only be a Sophomore, All I can say is WOW!! I hope that this seasons game against RH is a very good physical game, and just as we did against Trevor Walls, we can see a great game against a great QB!

I do however not wanna take ANYTHING away from this young man. That is basically all you do when you post on here :122246

See I told myself that if I put this post on here someone would take it the wrong way and turn it around. :roll: But if you READ it all it says is, that when I seen him play nothing stood out, because of the score, and that I am looking forward to seeing him again this season and watch his talent.

And I guess you must've failed to read the entire post cause I said a few times in here that he is obviously very talented if he has been noticed by Bucknuts.

So AGAIN!!! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing the RH vs Burg game to watch this skilled QB play

knippswife
Waterboy

Post by knippswife »

I think all wish the best for Will, he does work hard. GO REDMEN!!!!

D_Journey9
Freshman Team

Post by D_Journey9 »

Boo-Duh wrote:Will is going to be a Jr. this season... Good luck to the Redmen...

WOW...that kid is ONLY a JR and he is already that good....dang...he has a bright future ahead of him already

1_Redman_6
Waterboy

Post by 1_Redman_6 »

What do go to on Bucknuts to see this?

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

too bad that could be the highlight of the season........

tl985
Waterboy

Post by tl985 »

:-D

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:AND ALSO I DID NOT USE BOLD TEXT, YOU CAN THANK SOME MODERATOR FOR THAT.THAT HAS THE CAPACITY TO DO THAT TO A POSTER. I'M OUTTA HERE.
you really need to learn how the posting works on here, DUFAS. ANYONE can bold your text when replying to your post so you don't need to wrongly blame a moderator for doing something the poster replying to you did.

see how your text above is bolded ? i did that.... not some moderator. :roll: go back and read the directions that came with your computer or have one of your 6 year old kids show you how it works.

Return to “Football”