Week 2 Northwest @East

EastBeast06
JV Team

Week 2 Northwest @East

Post by EastBeast06 »

For the past several years, this has been week 1 for these two schools. This year is a different story. With week 1 out of the way, Northwest looks for there first win while East looks to keep the momentum going.

Mark May
Freshman Team

Re: Week 2 Northwest @East

Post by Mark May »

Ugly...NW got trashed by Southeastern,so this one will be more of the same. Nothing will be changing in Mohawk land this year or for the forseeable future.

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

My teddy bear was right!!! Now it's time for the fohawks to go to the land of blue stuff to get trashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

:lol:

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Mark May wrote:Ugly...NW got trashed by Southeastern,so this one will be more of the same. Nothing will be changing in Mohawk land this year or for the forseeable future.

Sad but true. I really hate that for the kids out there. I fear the next nine weeks will be very long ones for the Mohawks.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

Kenraken Ahta wrote:
Mark May wrote:Ugly...NW got trashed by Southeastern,so this one will be more of the same. Nothing will be changing in Mohawk land this year or for the forseeable future.

Sad but true. I really hate that for the kids out there. I fear the next nine weeks will be very long ones for the Mohawks.
Glad to see you have finally taken your red and blue glasses off and are looking at this with some objectivity.Now,that being said...What scares me about the NW football program the most is not the fact they get killed by all of the SOC 2 but maybe Waverly,but even that has been a loss of late.But the fact that they are getting killed by teams that in the past they could beat or had close games with like East,ZT,and others.That's where the dropoff is most noticable.That's why I think they need to get thier butt over into D1 for a few years and try to build it back to were they compete on that level.Then move on from there...But the powers that be wont let that happen...

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Im taking east in a big way..

River Creature
Waterboy

Post by River Creature »

Tartans to much for the Mohawks

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

East easy.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Yeah I'd say the Tartans will roll in this one!
Though in the back of everyones mind (except for the opponent) you'd always love to hear at the game from the Pressbox, "Late in the game NW 35 East 10." Not because you want East to lose, but because d@mn it they have been so bad you want them to succeed. For the morale of the Boys!

East Big

Mohawk06
Waterboy

Post by Mohawk06 »

i havent paid much attention to northwest this year or the past 4 years to be honest but nw hasnt beat waverly either. The last soc 2 game they won was my senoir year the 05 season minford game. before that i cant even remember. east will win prolly in a big way

kirker3240
Waterboy

Post by kirker3240 »

Well until Northwest keeps a coach for more then one year they will continue to struggle....and i agree that NW needs to move to D-1 until the strength is built out there. But I will say that Brooks Frye is more then capable of producing a winning program...Just wish it was sooner more then later...East by at least 21, as much as i hate to say that about my old school but i dont see it this year...

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

tartans 29-14 belveal will have 200 yds

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Northwest needs to switch places with Oak Hill and move to SOC I....and F-A-S-T!

TartanPride
Waterboy

Post by TartanPride »

Bleeding Red wrote:Northwest needs to switch places with Oak Hill and move to SOC I....and F-A-S-T!
I Agree 100%!

TartanPride
Waterboy

Post by TartanPride »

Well the Tartans are coming off a great win against SG. I know Northwest isnt a very good team this year but the Tartans cant take anyone lightly. To win this game the Tartans are going to have to pound it out on the ground with Belveal, Craiger, Elrod and Bradford. Cant wait to see this one!

East-42 NW-14

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Congrats to Todd on picking up his 1st victory this past Friday night! As for the game on Friday night, its simple, NW MUST stop the running game of the Tartans to have a chance to win. I think the paper had Southeastern rushing for over 300 yards so stopping the run will be paramount in Mohawk land this week in practice.

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

I was hoping to get a ride for me and my son for this game. If anyone going to this game from P-Town is going and has a couple of extra seats in their car, let me know.

tartan_warrior
Waterboy

Post by tartan_warrior »

i think east will win this one easy northwest is down this year i look for it to be a blowout

East-35
northwest-8

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

:122246 this is what my teddy bear does if someone goes against east!!! after that he calls them stupid and goes :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!! 45-6 EAST!!!!!!!!! :-D

Return to “Football”