Week 2 - Albany Alexander (1-0) @ Huntington Ross (0-1)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

haha :)
Riding the Bench

Week 2 - Albany Alexander (1-0) @ Huntington Ross (0-1)

Post by haha :) »

Huntington Lost to Lucasville Valley 48-21, Alexander beat Eastern 31-6
Thoughts?

Green Beagle
JV Team

Re: Albany Alexander (1-0) @ Huntington Ross (0-1)

Post by Green Beagle »

Ok, I'll comment. With the loss of their top back Alex should win easy. Their non league schedule is very easy. If they are challenged at all by this the league could be tough for them.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 2 - Albany Alexander (1-0) @ Huntington Ross (0-1)

Post by Orange and Brown »

Another tough opponent for the Spartans.(That was hard to type with a straight face) Does Alex know how to scedule up or what? I'm going with or What. Alex should win..I hate to hear about Lawson going down he was one heck of a player. Gotta hope the Spartans can find a way to fill that hole.

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

Another tough opponent for the Spartans.(That was hard to type with a straight face)
Then why did you do it???

highandtight
Freshman Team

Post by highandtight »

Orange and Brown, Why so bitter towards the Spartans? Every post you make has something negative about Alexander. Earlier in the week you said that Alexander wouldn't win another game since they lost Lawson, now you say they will win but only because they play lower competition. Which is it?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

highandtight wrote:Orange and Brown, Why so bitter towards the Spartans? Every post you make has something negative about Alexander. Earlier in the week you said that Alexander wouldn't win another game since they lost Lawson, now you say they will win but only because they play lower competition. Which is it?
No I didn't say they wouldn't win another game without Lawson. It may have been someone else but it wadn't me! I haven't said anything about Lawson until today! I haven't said anything about Alex since before the Eastern game when I questioned why they would drop Trimble to pick up Eastern.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

highandtight, that was rut151 who said that the Spartans will struggle to win games without him.

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

I heard that Alexander had a different schedule worked out until Belpre went to the Hocking division and that made Alexander change their non-league schedule at the last minute just here say

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Alexander

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Go T.V.C and alexander.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

O&B,Alex has played Eastern for the last five years.They didn't just pick them up overnight.Maybe it's that 21-0 spanking from last year that put a bad taste in your mouth!!!!

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

the drive over there will take alot longer than it will take for Alex to put in the jv's. if you're late leaving Albany for the game, just stay home....

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

it amazes me how many people who have no dog in this fight have an opinion about it..............

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Spartans pretty much by as much as they want this week. Coach Arno will keep it respectable.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

gobucks31 wrote:O&B,Alex has played Eastern for the last five years.They didn't just pick them up overnight.Maybe it's that 21-0 spanking from last year that put a bad taste in your mouth!!!!
It just amazes me that everyone picks on Athens for playing in the TVC-Ohio but Alex a D-4 school schedules little D-6 Schools form the TVC-Hocking. Thats all!

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

Isn't trimble division 6..and don't give me a good divisiion 6..newark is a good division ? trimble is a good d 6 for this area

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

CF08, Yes Trimble is a good D-6, I think that was the main reason that Alex got rid of that game. And it shows your football smarts if you dont think Newark Catholic is a good d-6. And NY is a small d-5. Alex should not be tested until they get into league play. And I think that is what the schedule was set up for. They should be undefeated going into the Wellston game. I think your non league games will be lucky to win 5 games between all of them. Thats not 5 each but 5 all together.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

CavsFan08 wrote:Isn't trimble division 6..and don't give me a good divisiion 6..newark is a good division ? trimble is a good d 6 for this area

Nelsonville-York is a small D-5 school, Alex got tired of losing to Trimble, thats just the truth.
Newark Catholic is a D-6 power..Look at there history they have beaten some of the best teams in the state regardless of division.

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

Orange and Brown does nothing but start trouble. All they want to do is make everyone look bad compared to Nelsonville-York.
As far as Alexander droping Trimble. The reason for that is due to conflicting schedules. Alexander can only play someone who has the same open date as them!

LEROY
Freshman Team

Post by LEROY »

I look for Alexander to win this one after a long bus ride to visit the Huntsmen.

Good luck to both teams, and see you at the game.

Return to “Football”