Week 5 - Portsmouth(2-2) vs. Chillicothe(0-4)

Who Wins?

Total votes: 0

bigcline81
Riding the Bench

Week 5 - Portsmouth(2-2) vs. Chillicothe(0-4)

Post by bigcline81 »

who u think gonna win this game!! i have the trojans big!!!

boilermaker
SE

Re: portsmouth(2-2) vs. chilli(0-4)

Post by boilermaker »

Chilly 0-5

TrojanGal
Waterboy

Post by TrojanGal »

Trojans win their first road game of the season, and improve to 3-2. Chilli drops to 0-5. Go Trojans!

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

Chillicothe should present a good matchup. They usually have good athletes, it's a rivalry game, they are home, and they will be desperate not to go 0-5.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 5 - Portsmouth(2-2) vs. Chillicothe(0-4)

Post by noreply66 »

another cake walk for Portsmouth

Trojan_fan
Waterboy

Post by Trojan_fan »

The Trojans did a great job in ball distribution against Warren and need to continue this into the Chilli game. The defense must also continue to work hard up front to put pressure on the QB. Chilli is struggling this year but things can always turn around... Trojans will win but there are no cake walks! :122249

BigTime
JV Team

Post by BigTime »

Mason played well for the Trojans this week but make no bones about it Myers still gives us our best shot a winning. I hope the coaches realize that if you have balance with this talent you don't have to run Myers 26 times a game. Gulley is a very good back that could get us a 100 yrd any given night. Staker is a weapon a TE and Simpson and Evans are as good as you'll find in this area. The defense needs to keep improving and this team could be very difficult to deal with in Region 15. A win this week will move us possibly to 2 or 3 in the region at 3-2. That's what a tough schedule will due for you if you win games. Trojans should win this game but Chilly always plays us tough and it's a rivaly game so anything can happen. Don't underestimate this Chilly team Trojans you need to stay focused on every opponent. Every week is a playoff game for this team and I believe we are starting to come together as a team. STAY FOCUSED GO TROJANS!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

RIGHT!!..stay focused and dont worry about records, as said,Chilly always plays us tough,they gave Ironton a good game already this season,so they are capable of playing some good football.

and I agree about Myers, Mason played a great game, but Josh has been a big part of this team since he took it over last year,and no way in hell should he lose his job,Mason is still a big part of the team .

we need to leave chilly with a win......

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Trojans playing good ball right now, should be a good game. I am die-hard Falcon fan, but my daughter marches for the Trojans so gotta support Portsmouth.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

portsmouth in this one.

westsidelarry
Waterboy

Post by westsidelarry »

rootin for p-town in this 1
p-town-40
chilli-13

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

Trojans by 3 scores.......If we play great defense and have learned from the Warren game that we have many more weapons than Josh Myers

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

biggdowgg wrote:RIGHT!!..stay focused and dont worry about records, as said,Chilly always plays us tough,they gave Ironton a good game already this season,so they are capable of playing some good football.

and I agree about Myers, Mason played a great game, but Josh has been a big part of this team since he took it over last year,and no way in hell should he lose his job,Mason is still a big part of the team .
we need to leave chilly with a win......
I agree as well.......hats off to Mason......but make no mistake about it.....this team was no West or Burg with speed, and our play calling was somewhat different.......Josh would've had a big game as well.

Focus on Chilly only..........Go Trojans!!

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Speaking from a Warren view. If The Trojens play like they did friday evening. They can pretty much name the score. Nice facilities, first time I had seen them. Nice looking football team. Wish them lluck through out the rest of the season.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Portsmouth IMO

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

I havent seen either team play so i wont say a score i guess but i do believe portsmouth rolls in this one.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Portsmouth wins with the lightest of ease!
Then next week they take on Jackson in a huge game that I will likely attend!

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

Could be a trap game for the Trojans. If Chilly plays like they did against Big Nut and Ironton they have a fighting chance. If they play like they did against Athens, P-town could put sixty on them. The season is not lost CAVS, this week starts SEOAL play and you are still undefeated in the league. The the league champ probably will have at least one loss down there this year, so stay competitive, play your guts out and let the chips fall where they may.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

trojans 35-6

Bryant4219
Waterboy

Post by Bryant4219 »

Portsmouth big..! Chilli has to many athletes for portsmouth to shut'em down but p-town will leave chilli 3-2 IMO!!!! final score 35-14.. Josh Meyers is back, he has fresh legs under him..what more can you ask for..!!! Look out chilli

Return to “Football”