Total votes: 0

val13
Freshman Team

SOC 2: Waverly (0-6) @ Valley (6-0)

Post by val13 »

Thoughts?

Roadrunner
Freshman Team

Re: Week 7: Waverly (0-6) @ Valley (6-0)

Post by Roadrunner »

No thinking necessary. Valley wins easily.

coop
SEOPS

Re: Week 7: Waverly (0-6) @ Valley (6-0)

Post by coop »

Valley gets some work in for a quarter and a half...need to have EVERYONE healthy for the trip to West.

Valley 35

Waverly 12

crazymidgets
All Conference

Re: SOC 2: Waverly (0-6) @ Valley (6-0)

Post by crazymidgets »

just a ? has valley played anyone yet this yr? I see 6-0 hmm u must be ranked in the top 1/2 of your region looking for a home game for the playoffs then with all those computor points your getting with all those wins, all those tough games you have had we were hoping you would come in a little beat up like us after playing jackson, paul blazer, and west oh well.

Jock_Itch
Waterboy

Post by Jock_Itch »

Crazymidgets its a good thing you guys play such a tough schedule considering the three teams you guys played that you just named beat you by a combined 108 points...Valley beat the #3 team in their region Coal Grove 49-21 and it was 42-7 at halftime...is it their fault they have to play the teams on their schedule? Who have you guys beat this year?

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

crazymidgets wrote:just a ? has valley played anyone yet this yr? I see 6-0 hmm u must be ranked in the top 1/2 of your region looking for a home game for the playoffs then with all those computor points your getting with all those wins, all those tough games you have had we were hoping you would come in a little beat up like us after playing jackson, paul blazer, and west oh well.
Just a question.... Is this English?

Valley currently is #4 in region 19. After this week's homecoming beatdown, the Indians finish with 6-0 West, 4-2 Burg, and 5-1 Minford.

OST
Freshman Team

Post by OST »

the Indians get it done this week and go into next with their heads held high and ready to play some good football

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

just giving coop crap for being so brash. we know were down but we will come to play, the kids have not quit even though they could have after taking some beatdowns this yr. there have been times of good play but they are young and inexperienced so dont for a minute write a w down in your win column yet

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

crazymidgets wrote:just giving coop crap for being so brash. we know were down but we will come to play, the kids have not quit even though they could have after taking some beatdowns this yr. there have been times of good play but they are young and inexperienced so dont for a minute write a w down in your win column yet

As stated, we CRUSHED Coal Grove.....who is 5-1 and #3 in region 19, it was 42-7 at the half..

And yes, we're #4 in the region with our COMPUTOR points...lol

Jock_Itch
Waterboy

Post by Jock_Itch »

Valley needs to come out and put them away early to get guys some rest...I look forward to everybody being on the field and healthy for the West game

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

Valley by alot, they're gonna give the rest of the SOC II fits, good luck Indians til week 10 :)

val13
Freshman Team

Post by val13 »

Valley BIG. Just another softy till the Showdown on the West Side.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I heard Kelly (Waverly's QB) may be out the rest of the year. Anybody have any official word on that? Any word on Levi Underwood and his injury?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

smurray wrote:I heard Kelly (Waverly's QB) may be out the rest of the year. Anybody have any official word on that? Any word on Levi Underwood and his injury?

Hope not....hate to see that.

jungle cat
Freshman Team

Post by jungle cat »

Valley has a easy schedule heading into the SOC after beating a winless Waverly Tigers Friday, but I see them on a 3 game losing slide after that. They have never beat Burg and wont this year, and my Siders will crush them after last year rip-off game, then Minford will hammer whats left of them the last week. Enjoy Friday night after that it wonbt be much fun.

redline_24
Waterboy

Post by redline_24 »

Tact - Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

Diplomacy - Skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility.

I would venture to immagine that if more of the posters on here would learn to post with these two things in mind we would not only have better discussion, but there would be a lot less people making their teams, community, and schools look bad!

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Lookinig forward to seeing how good Valley is these next 3 weeks!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Valley is better than they've been since the 2005 season. I've stated before that I think they'll lose two of their last three. I'll stick with that prediction until I see or hear sound evidence that makes me think otherwise. I would love to see em in the playoffs though. Loads of talent on that team.

N B Heat
Freshman Team

Post by N B Heat »

Fuzzhead This Valley team could have hit triple digits against CG and you know it and this team has only gotten better theres your evidence just sit back and watch .

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

NB, lose the attitude. Your opinion, laced with arrogance and cynicism, and devoid of any factual significance, is hardly evidence. I don't count a win against a down CG team as evidence of being able to win a conference that has 4 playoff contenders in it - with one or two possibly being capable of winning their Region. I will watch Valley play at least one more time this year against a better team than CG and after that I, as well as everyone else, will know just what Valley brings to the table. If West dominates Minford like Burg did, I'll feel just fine about my prediction and it won't be because Valley is a bad team, but rather West and Burg are really, really good.

Return to “Football”