G-Force Youtube Video

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

G-Force Youtube Video

Post by loyaldevilfan »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K55mgmV8Uis

Here is the link to the G-Force youtbube video...If it doesn't work you can search youtube by typing G-Force Paint it Up...This video is great. These guys are taking student section support to an all new level. I can't praise this section enough. IMO this has to be one of the BEST student sections I have ever seen. I am posting this thread for reactions to video, so watch it and let them know what you think. Good job G-forcce and keep up the goodwork. AND OH YEAH....GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Re: G-Force Youtube Video

Post by friday_nite_fan »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it. By far the best student section I have seen in SE Ohio. They make the Friday night football experience that much better.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Best student section around. The video just makes them that much better.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

I think it is amazing to see young creative minds at work..

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

on another level

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

I sent the link to Keith Morehouse and he replied saying him and John Mulvaney are gonna come down and do a seperate story on these guys. So if anyone knows these guys let them know to be on their A game cause they on gonna be on TV... They are blowing up on Facebook as well....So cool to see and I know the team appreciates it...

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

I,ve seen this video it is amazing it gets me pumped up and I have been out of school 28 years these kids show up rain or shine, hot or cold, WIN OR LOSE they are suprisingly organized in there cheering and the fan tunnel goes from the locker room to the field what a great way to support your team and keep them focused threw the game They are not one of the best student sections in southeastern ohio THEY ARE THE BEST IN SOUTHEASTERN OHIO GO G-FORCE

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

That's pretty darn good lol..........I wish the Tigers could get a Student section hopping like Gallia Academy does, great job. I think the only Student section I've seen come reemotely close was Zanesvilles when they had a great Basketball Team, they seemed to have faded after those couple great Seasons they had. Glad to see Gallia Academy Student Section only gets better every year no matter what and they are always roudy, great support for the Players.

GO G-FORCE............

Trivium5
Freshman Team

Post by Trivium5 »

That is amazing. I'm going to make the trip to see these students in action. When are the remaining home games?

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

I enjoyed watching this video. They did a good job on it.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Keith Morehouse sent me an email and also said on TV they are doing there special egment on G-Force on the monday edition at 5:30,,,Can't wait to see it. He said these kids are amazing and has called them the best student section he has ever seen. Says alot coming from him.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

RVRaiderFan wrote:Good video....good student section.....good kids.....now if the GAHS parents/adults would just get there acts together!

Not sure what that is supposed to mean. This thread was posted to talk about G-Force not to take jabs at anyone. Not sure what was meant by the post but The Gallia Academy Parents/Adults are very supportive of our program. We travel better than any team in Southern Ohio win or lose. They Support their Band/Athletic booster very generously. When we travel you always hear the Home team talking about how respectful our fans our and further more every away game you always see our fans mingling with the opposing teams fans during the game. So before you go throwing stones in a post where it has no buisness get your facts straight.

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

I have not missed a game this year of the Blue Devils...not sure what parents you are talking about. We never stop yelling for the boys and supporting them. I don't even have a child playing or cheering. Maybe you need to watch more this Friday!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

who ever is in charge, needs to get gahs4ever, one of them blue body suits and let him lead the cheers this Friday night

bettis
Varsity

Post by bettis »

I will tell the kids and see if that is possible!

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

biggdowgg wrote:who ever is in charge, needs to get gahs4ever, one of them blue body suits and let him lead the cheers this Friday night
OMG! NOOOOOOOOOO

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

bettis wrote:I will tell the kids and see if that is possible!

tell them I will buy them a hot dog if they make it happen :mrgreen:

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Papa Smurf

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

gahs4ever wrote:1. You ARE a hot dog, and

2. Not only do they not make body suits that big, but if they did, I would look like a fat, old, gray haired SMURF!

3. The same standards that apply to spandex should apply to body suits.......
are you telling me you would turn them kids down, if they ask you for some support? :mrgreen:

cpatiger
Waterboy

Post by cpatiger »

THIS WAS GREAT !

Return to “Football”