Warren v Chillicothie

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Warren v Chillicothie

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Havn't seen anything on this one. Can the Warriors come back after last weeks loss to Logan? Can the Offense spring to life and give the defense some time off the field?
Hope the answer is a resounding O'H-ll, YES :aaaaa32 !!!!!!!!!!

jumphigh
Varsity

Re: Warren v Chillicothie

Post by jumphigh »

IN RON WE TRUST

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Chillicothe(without the "i" before the "e") stays undefeated in the league on Senior Night......GO CAVS!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

shut out for Chilly

Diehard Fan
Freshman Team

Post by Diehard Fan »

49-0 chilly in for very easy night

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

Thanks for pointing out my typo on the other thread bv, my apologies to the Vincent-Warren fans! I meant no disrespect, just a careless idiot sometimes.

As for the game, easy Chilly fans, do not over look this Warren team. They have winning record at 4-3, they are a much bigger school than Chilly, they are talented but inconsistent. They have been beaten big at times but have scored points in bunches as well. Let's keep things in perspective, the Jackson game means nothing if Chilly does not concentrate on this week. The fullback needs to get healthy and run with the vigor and anger that he ran with earlier in the year. This team was at its best when the three-headed monster of the QB, TB, and FB were all rolling downhill aggressively. The defense must stay solid and not make big mistakes. Chilly had better shore up the special teams, the coverage teams are awful, and Chilly cannot afford to drop kick returns and lose the field position battle. Oh yeah, somebody had better light a fire under big #67, he looked real content just to be on the field Friday night. He certainly did not play as well as the last two weeks. The offense has got to keep the defense off the field more. Good week of practice, and stay focused on Warren boys! GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

I realize that the last 3 weeks or so, it sounds as if Warren has tailed off a little bit, but I saw them play early in the season and they looked VERY solid. While the loss to Logan hurts and by all accounts these two teams are heading in opposite directions, we cannot afford to overlook the Warriors. They certainly have the potential to put an L on our record. The Venham kid is a good athlete, however IMO, he wants no part of contact and if you hit him he will quit. I know some people may get on me for that comment but I have seen him play this season as well as prior seasons and I stand by my comments. If you hit him, he will quit. Again, we cannot overlook the Warriors or we could be in for a long night.

Go Cavs. Goodluck to both teams.

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Warren's offense has to play solid Friday evening. The defense has played sparatically all season. If the line can provide the protection. Warren has several receivers that can make Chilli's d-backs night a nightmare. Leffingwell is growing into his position at QB. He has much more to learn but has showed sparks of what he could do. He is over 1200 yds passing, But in the rushing game Warren is struggling, need to establish the run to keep d-lines from just ignoring the run and pass rushing. The O-line has been blasted for not blocking, but they have been playing against defenses that are sending more people than they can block. Warren is still a dangerous team for the last three opponents. Go Blue!!!!!

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

I agree! Warren could easily come in and put up 30-40 points in a hurry. Chilly must stay focused on Warren, put pressure on the QB, cover in the D-backfield, tackle, and not give up the big play on def. The offense must control the ball and score points. As I said earlier, Chilly must correct the special teams gaffes that appear to be happening over and over and over. I do not know who is coaching the special teams, but Coach Hinton may want to make a change, or step in himself. With what Coach Arndt's defense has been achieving(zero points in the last twelve quarters), it would be a shame to lose a game because of poorly coached special teams.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I really don't see too many points in this one

Warren will not score too often against the Cavs D and the Cavs O isn't that great but enough to get the win

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

If Chilly executes on O, they will score at least 4 touchdowns and maybe 2-3 field goals. If they do not execute, they will need the D to pitch another shutout, actually stop an opponents return game and create turnovers. Hmmmmmm sounds familiar. Get it going CAVS!

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Warren is still in the learning a new system mode. They have been their own worst enemy at times and at times looked like they could play with anyone in this part of the state. But that comes in spurts, more or less randomly. They have not yet put together four qtrs of football. If they can muster say 3 1/2 firday it will be enough to get the win and make for a nice ride home to Washington County. Three qtrs and the game becomes a toss-up. Any less and welllllllllllllllllllll.

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Tommorrow is the big trip, fun ride to Chilli. Cool evening called for great High School weather. Hope bnoth teams play their best and everybody comes home healthy. O'Yeah with a win for the warriors.

Auburntgrfan
All Conference

Post by Auburntgrfan »

Warren come away with a 17-13 win. Hummmmm. Portsmouth blasts Warren, Chilli beats Portsmouth, Warren beats Chilli. Hey a win is a win, good job Warriors, sure makes the trip home alot shorter. Let get ready for Gallia next friday.

Kloyd Niel
Waterboy

Post by Kloyd Niel »

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the information that i read,
BTW im a newly one in this site,
But i learned lot of ideas about this forum. God Bless

how to treat depression

buckcraze
JV Team

Post by buckcraze »

Sorry gang, I have been away from my computer for a good long time. I hate to say I told you so, but a complete lack of execution by Chilly's O left the defense high and dry. You just cannot ask the defense to stop an opposing team every drive for three, four, five striaght times. Congrats to Warren for a good win!

Return to “Football”