WK10 East @ Notre Dame

gobucks2011
Waterboy

WK10 East @ Notre Dame

Post by gobucks2011 »

What kind of atheletes will show up for this game. Ryan Bradfords last high school game. Thought and resulsts.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: East @ Notre Dame

Post by ManitouDan »

east is limping in to the end of the year, got hammered by green . So ND goes out with a big W by a large margin. good way for a great bunch of seniors to go out beating your arch rival on your home field .

addt' comment on East --for 2-3 years in 07,08, and 09 East was the king in SOC 1 , they kicked butt and had great support. now that the chips are down they don't seem to have the support they did when they were on top---a couple posters on SEOP thorougly enjoyed rubbing ND's nose in it. Now they are no where to be found. Hopefully they are still healthy and around town and can come watch ND beat them worse than they did last year in s-ville . axe n shield ???

The Game
Waterboy

Post by The Game »

End it with a win at home boys! Good Luck Titans!

wermarshall1
Riding the Bench

Post by wermarshall1 »

Esat has had a horrible year when it comes to injuries, but we still support our Tartans, win, lose or draw! Small school cycles run through every sport, East will be back, and soon.

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Re: WK10 East @ Notre Dame

Post by dirt_cinders »

ND will need to play much better than last week. ALL of the team will need to play with intensity.
If ND plays with the intensity the had back in the Northwest game then we end the season on a high note.

But make no doubt -- East will come ready to play.

Best of luck to both teams. Hoping it is hard fought with no injuries.

footballcrazy
Riding the Bench

Post by footballcrazy »

thought it was suppose to be playoff time in ND country!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Hey crazy - welcome back , we have'nt heard from you since you predicted Northwest by 2 td's over ND. so glad you are back. MD

footballcrazy
Riding the Bench

Post by footballcrazy »

Just stating what you guys yacked about all summer!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

they fell a game short of the playoffs . it happens. Needed to beat SV to make it happen at 6-4 but did'nt play well enough to win.

They played a tough schedule , Africentric, Greenup . Lost their 3 year starter at QB . for 2/3 of the season. Regardless the Titan family loves their football , winning or losing. We support our team. MD

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

Took the words right out of my mouth

The Game
Waterboy

Post by The Game »

ManitouDan wrote:they fell a game short of the playoffs . it happens. Needed to beat SV to make it happen at 6-4 but did'nt play well enough to win.

They played a tough schedule , Africentric, Greenup . Lost their 3 year starter at QB . for 2/3 of the season. Regardless the Titan family loves their football , winning or losing. We support our team. MD

Very well said MD. When Brock injured his elbow in baseball everything changed. Michael is going to be a good one at QB, but he was not ready to replace Brock, in all fairness, nobody could. So you do the best with what you have to work with and that's how we got to where we are now. Hey, who knows, if by some percentage point miracle ND gets into week # 11, the seniors get at least one more game and the younger kids get some valuable play-off experience. Got to beat East first, then wait and see. Good luck to The Notre Dame Titans!

footballcrazy
Riding the Bench

Post by footballcrazy »

should have been at least 7-3! quit making excuses that many seniors and that schedule! you all said it at the beginning of the year now I'm saying it and you have excuses, oh well !! excuses breed mediocracy!! lol

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

That seems to be the norm for any team that looses their star players. Lets face the facts. OH may not have lost to Minford if Slone wansn't out. West may not have lost to Valley if Pendleton didn't leave the game with in injury. You think that Burg would not say the same thing if they lost Shankweiler. Please dude! You loose your stars and bad things can happen. Our back-up QB played both sides of the ball before he took on the roll as starting QB and when you don't have a back-up to the back-up that would be able to step right in and take over, then you need to spare the one you have so he was only one sided. I know that Mader helped make a difference on the "D" side of the ball because I heard his name announced many times.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Yeah' and the internet breeds a-holes MD

footballcrazy
Riding the Bench

Post by footballcrazy »

like I said excuses breed mediocracy and both of you said 9-1 , 8-2 playoffs , new coach, now your crying cause I called you up on it. I'll move on come up and watch us in the playoffs!!!

BlueandGold
Waterboy

Post by BlueandGold »

footballcrazy... Who is your team?

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

He's an Oak's and Symmes Valley fan.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

both oak hill and SV ? bet that was fun 2 weeks ago when both sides acted like ......... well ...... pretty much like he is acting right now LOL !

They scrathed my neck
They screamed bad words
They raised their arms
They have no class
They cheated
They this
They that.

Thats a review of the SV-oak's game . discredit to the kids that play the game .

Lastly you state "you two" predicted 9-1 or 8-2 I don't believe you are correct. I don't recall ever stating that . did a brief search and only 2 ND posters were mentioning 8-2 or 9-1 records. One of them has not posted since. The other sure wan't me or photo guy.

wermarshall1
Riding the Bench

Post by wermarshall1 »

LETS GO BLUE! LETS GO BLUE! LETS GO BLUE!

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

LETS GO BLUE! LETS GO BLUE! LETS GO BLUE and GOLD!

-- ONE MORE TIME ---

LETS GO BLUE! LETS GO BLUE! LETS GO BLUE and GOLD!

just a little fun ............. :-D

Return to “Football”