SOC II Predictions???

D_Journey9
Freshman Team

SOC II Predictions???

Post by D_Journey9 »

What's everybodys thoughts on this one???...its been a tough one to predict here recently???

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: SOC II Predictions???

Post by BigBlueNation »

I would have to say it's going to be a four horse race between West,Minford,Valley and the Burg with Valley being the front runner if they can get past their fear of the pirates, Iam pulling for the Siders they have a very good chance.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

1.) Valley or Minford
3.) West
4.) Burg
5.) Waverly
6.) Northwest

High Plains Drifter
Freshman Team

Post by High Plains Drifter »

west
valley
burg
minford
waverly
n.w.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

High Plains Drifter wrote:west
valley
burg
minford
waverly
n.w.

I know last year everyone said that Burg would be down. They proved everyone wrong. But they lost alot of starters, they have small classes coming up and I think this year it may hit them hard. Not saying they cant win the conference and make the playoffs, they are still Burg. But I truly think they have a severe uphill battle this year.

High Plains Drifter
Freshman Team

Post by High Plains Drifter »

Everyone lost alot with the exception of Valley and West. It is true that Wheelersburg may be down alittle, but thats why I
put them 3rd. I think they will beat everyone else. JMO.

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

to burg standards they were down last year, they played with guts and determination, and we know where it took them. don't count burg out, i think they will come out and win it all this year, jmo. i'm not a burg fan, just know how they play when they are the underdog.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Say what you want about people thinking Burg would be down last year, but with what they had coming back on the o-line, there was no way they were going to be bad.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I think this may be Valley's year. Plenty of returning starters and they should have a hunger after the heartbreak they suffered last year.

Black@Orange
Freshman Team

Post by Black@Orange »

1. West
2. Valley
3. Burg/Minford
5. Northwest
6. Waverly

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

fuzzhead wrote:I think this may be Valley's year. Plenty of returning starters and they should have a hunger after the heartbreak they suffered last year.
Sounds familiar, just like the last 3 years. Someone said last year if they didn't get over the hump then it would be a while and I agree with that. I think they lost like 11 seniors, and some of those guys were real players that will be hard to replace.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

IRONFALCON wrote:
fuzzhead wrote:I think this may be Valley's year. Plenty of returning starters and they should have a hunger after the heartbreak they suffered last year.
Sounds familiar, just like the last 3 years. Someone said last year if they didn't get over the hump then it would be a while and I agree with that. I think they lost like 11 seniors, and some of those guys were real players that will be hard to replace.
I agree with your statement. Valley does return talent, but so does the other schools. I think week 10 will be a big week for the SOC II and playoff implications. I give the advantage to Coach Daniels in that matchup every day of the week and twice on Friday nights ;-)

knowledge
All Conference

Post by knowledge »

I'll believe burg is down when I see it. I expect as said earlier by previous posters, a four horse race.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

As you can tell im not a fan of an soc school so im not favoring any school id say

1.Valley
2.West
3.Minford
4.Burg
5.Northwest
6.Waverly

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

Dog fight with N.W and Waverly bringing up the rear

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

What's new?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

IRONFALCON wrote:[quote

="fuzzhead"]I think this may be Valley's year. Plenty of returning starters and they should have a hunger after the heartbreak they suffered last year.
Sounds familiar, just like the last 3 years. Someone said last year if they didn't get over the hump then it would be a while and I agree with that. I think they lost like 11 seniors, and some of those guys were real players that will be hard to replace.[/quote]

I like Valleys chances in any of the 10 games they play with Mr. Yates under center....they lost some seniors, but return some real talent.

It will be another fun season..

1. Valley
2. West
3. Minford/Burg
4. NW
5. Waverly

best of luck to all teams and hope for an exciting fall!

GO Indians!

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

UPNYA4 wrote:
blue53 wrote:Dog fight with N.W and Waverly bringing up the rear

sorry to say, but Waverly will embarrass NW

it's a shame also, N.W used to be such a good program

B-dawg79
Freshman Team

Post by B-dawg79 »

waverly will be alot better than last season they are more talented and expierienced than last season so anyone overlooking them are in for a treat trevon bolin-hitchens under center and many weapons they will have a good chance at beating anyone this year

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

if you keep saying "this is valleys year" then some day it will come true. it has been "this is valleys" year for quite some time.

Return to “Football”