SG @ RV Jamboree Sat Aug 20th (AHHHHH FOOTBALL)

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

SG @ RV Jamboree Sat Aug 20th (AHHHHH FOOTBALL)

Post by ole_Bobcat »

I think this game is at Cheshire at the old RV High School.
Both these games have been wars,In Both Games RV has jumped out to leads with the Rebels from SG winning them in the last few seconds.
I would say this one will be no different.
We wil be able to see what the new Gridiron Coach from RV can put together.

Good luck both teams,get through this healthy and have good seasons

boogerred
All State

Re: SG @ RV Jamboree Sat Aug 20th (AHHHHH FOOTBALL)

Post by boogerred »

I have heard that this preview was moved to SG.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

Have not heard that as far as we know now cheshire

sandman
Freshman Team

Post by sandman »

The lights were on at the Cheshire field this past week. It was the first time I have seen that for a while. I have also seen other activity around the field.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

Just vrified from a board member the jamboree is at the old RV field at Cheshire. The new field is supposed to be ready in Oct.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

SG should have a good team if no one gets hurt heard 25 which 12 are SRs.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Nephew said 14 of the players are Sr's.

bluedevil
JV Team

Post by bluedevil »

sg wins big
Last edited by bluedevil on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Should be a interesting jamboree! I'm excited to see the Raiders and how the new coaching staff does things. Excited for the Raider season!

GO RAIDERS!!!!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

great money maker!!!

tubby
Varsity

Post by tubby »

bluedevil wrote:sg by 6 scores
I doubt it will get that lopsided. Somebody would probably get in trouble with the Dr. for running it up that much.

PIGSKIN JUNKIE
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN JUNKIE »

I really wish this game was part of the regular season. I hope both teams play well and most of all have fun. GO REBELS!!

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

UHM not so fast,i was really impressed with Rv in their preview, they were a big turn over from winning that game and shutting out South Point , I don't know where it came from but they have decent size. Excellent speed.
GREAT play calling ant the Defense was very good,I don't think SP got a 1st down until the 2nd QTR.

I think this one is a tossup.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

I hope we allow this to be what is is supposed to be and not get a lot of kids hurt, a scrimmage!
I know this is a Super Bowl for some,but we have 10 games to play after this one that count.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

I agree that everyone needs to remain safe. It's a little more than just a scrimmage but not that much more. I seen RV in the preview and they looked improved. It wont be lopsided by 6 touchdowns. But I say SG by 14.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

I say SG has the strength advantage. From what a couple of RV players say, kids didn't come lift over the summer. They definitely didn't touch weights in the winter. I hope RV turns it around, but I think we have to play good to beat SG. They should be pretty solid. Lots of big, strong kids.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

BlizzardMan wrote:I say SG has the strength advantage. From what a couple of RV players say, kids didn't come lift over the summer. They definitely didn't touch weights in the winter. I hope RV turns it around, but I think we have to play good to beat SG. They should be pretty solid. Lots of big, strong kids.
SG prob does have strength advantage in some cases,but a lot of kids fron RV did lift also there are a couple places in this area where they can lift and not have to travel to the school, I know for a fact several lift just not at the school, the team looks stronger as well.
Also if you got a pig call it a pig the kids who should be working and dont dont need excuses not to work.
Glad your back fuzz nuts!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

ole_Bobcat wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:I say SG has the strength advantage. From what a couple of RV players say, kids didn't come lift over the summer. They definitely didn't touch weights in the winter. I hope RV turns it around, but I think we have to play good to beat SG. They should be pretty solid. Lots of big, strong kids.
SG prob does have strength advantage in some cases,but a lot of kids fron RV did lift also there are a couple places in this area where they can lift and not have to travel to the school, I know for a fact several lift just not at the school, the team looks stronger as well.
Also if you got a pig call it a pig the kids who should be working and dont dont need excuses not to work.
You'll see what I'm talking about in Saturday. SG has had a consistent wait program and they lift as a team. It makes a difference. I just hope we do pull off a win, but they will beat us up physically. Doesn't mean we can't win. Lets just not make excuses like "they played starters and we played third string" like last year. Besides, it is a scrimmage, but rotate guys and try to win. The excuses are part of what the problem gas been at RV.

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

BlizzardMan wrote:
ole_Bobcat wrote:
You'll see what I'm talking about in Saturday. SG has had a consistent wait program and they lift as a team. It makes a difference. I just hope we do pull off a win, but they will beat us up physically. Doesn't mean we can't win. Lets just not make excuses like "they played starters and we played third string" like last year. Besides, it is a scrimmage, but rotate guys and try to win. The excuses are part of what the problem gas been at RV.
totally agree blizzard dude, overall size prob goes to raiders sg has the twins ,white, duke , one other big boy rv has several boys as big as the twins the skilled pos goes to the raiders dont think either team winning is an upset

GWIZ
Waterboy

Post by GWIZ »

Don't forget all the proceeds will go to the Gridiron for Gallia Committee to continue the funding of the new football stadiums and sports complexes at RV and SG. Also, basket bingo at RV 8/18 @6:30 Doors open at 5:30. Please come out and support both schools.

I am looking forward to a very good game sat. and expect a good season for both teams.

Who knows? but I say REBELS!!! GO REBELS!!!

Return to “Football”