Franklin Furnace Green @ Sciotoville East

EastBeast06
JV Team

Franklin Furnace Green @ Sciotoville East

Post by EastBeast06 »

One team looks to salvage their season with a shot at a .500 record while the other is still in playoff contention. Thoughts?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: Franklin Furnace Green @ Sciotoville East

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

East has to win to make it to the playoffs.

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

BEST OF LUCK TO THE BOBCATS!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

East will be too quick for green....speed kills. But these next two weeks are must win weeks in order to make the playoffs

thechosenone
Varsity

Post by thechosenone »

East..

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

I think East's offense is just too much for the Bobcats.

OSU_Nut
Waterboy

Post by OSU_Nut »

Belveal and Crager will be too much for Green to handle. Along with great blocking up front.

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

UPSET.

wermarshall1
Riding the Bench

Post by wermarshall1 »

No upset, Tartans roll big time, 48-21. green scores in 4th against 2nd squad. Belveal over 200 yards again, Craiger close to if not over, 100. G

wermarshall1
Riding the Bench

Post by wermarshall1 »

No upset, Tartans roll big time, 48-21. green scores in 4th against 2nd squad. Belveal over 200 yards again, Craiger close to if not over, 100. GO BLUE!!!

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

wermarshall1 wrote:No upset, Tartans roll big time, 48-21. green scores in 4th against 2nd squad. Belveal over 200 yards again, Craiger close to if not over, 100. GO BLUE!!!
Actually, after 1 qtr it was 16-13 East. You are trying to imply that Green scored 21 pts off the weenies in the 4th. Did you even go to the game 'tard? East was the better team and deserved to win but don't try to make it out like East completely dominated the game until the final minutes when they put their freshman in. You get the Douche of the Week award.

OSU_Nut
Waterboy

Post by OSU_Nut »

Sawdust wrote:
wermarshall1 wrote:No upset, Tartans roll big time, 48-21. green scores in 4th against 2nd squad. Belveal over 200 yards again, Craiger close to if not over, 100. GO BLUE!!!
Actually, after 1 qtr it was 16-13 East. You are trying to imply that Green scored 21 pts off the weenies in the 4th. Did you even go to the game 'tard? East was the better team and deserved to win but don't try to make it out like East completely dominated the game until the final minutes when they put their freshman in. You get the Douche of the Week award.
You are correct, sir! The tide turned strongly towards East in the second qtr. and stayed that way until the end of the game. The kids at Green played hard to the end and I wish them the best of luck next week and next year.

wermarshall1
Riding the Bench

Post by wermarshall1 »

I was at the game....sorry, I could have been more clear in my statement, it was certainly not my intent to imply that your 'Cats scored points against only our second team. Green has some very talented players that do not quit. The Cat's did score twice, early, against our first team, making it a close game for a quarter. Heck, you guys looked great for the first quater. However, as all should know, a football game lasts at least four quarters. As far as 'tard comments or Douche of the Week awards go, it just shows the mark of a sore loser. Hope you have more fun this Friday against a great Viking team. Sorry about your luck. GO BLUE!!!!

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

IT'S HARD FOR 11 MEN TOO COMPETE WITH 15 THAT WAS THE WORST OFFICIATING I HAVE SEEN IN ALONG TIME, THEIR FLAGS SEEMED TO FALL AT THE RIGHT TIME TOO GIVE EAST 3 SCORES. THEY BETTER HOPE THEY DRAW THE SAME BUNCH, OR ND WILL RUN ALL OVER THEM.

OSU_Nut
Waterboy

Post by OSU_Nut »

bilco2 wrote:IT'S HARD FOR 11 MEN TOO COMPETE WITH 15 THAT WAS THE WORST OFFICIATING I HAVE SEEN IN ALONG TIME, THEIR FLAGS SEEMED TO FALL AT THE RIGHT TIME TOO GIVE EAST 3 SCORES. THEY BETTER HOPE THEY DRAW THE SAME BUNCH, OR ND WILL RUN ALL OVER THEM.
Hahaha So you're saying that the only reason that East won was because of the officiating?? You're a complete MORON!! I remember at least 3 rushing touchdowns by East that were 40+ yard runs. Probably more. I also recall in the 3rd, when the game was pretty much out of reach for Green, the East qb ran in for a touchdown and after he was 5+ yards deep in the endzone, he got hit from behind by a Green player. Which drew a flag for a late hit. I guess that flag wasn't justified in your eyes was it, STUPID??

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

bilco2 wrote:IT'S HARD FOR 11 MEN TOO COMPETE WITH 15 THAT WAS THE WORST OFFICIATING I HAVE SEEN IN ALONG TIME, THEIR FLAGS SEEMED TO FALL AT THE RIGHT TIME TOO GIVE EAST 3 SCORES. THEY BETTER HOPE THEY DRAW THE SAME BUNCH, OR ND WILL RUN ALL OVER THEM.
BITTER PERSON!!!

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

wermarshall1 wrote:I was at the game....sorry, I could have been more clear in my statement, it was certainly not my intent to imply that your 'Cats scored points against only our second team. Green has some very talented players that do not quit. The Cat's did score twice, early, against our first team, making it a close game for a quarter. Heck, you guys looked great for the first quater. However, as all should know, a football game lasts at least four quarters. As far as 'tard comments or Douche of the Week awards go, it just shows the mark of a sore loser. Hope you have more fun this Friday against a great Viking team. Sorry about your luck. GO BLUE!!!!
Yes, you are sorry!! No sore loser here, the better team won and I got no problem with that. It's YOUR bitter victory rant that I exposed and you're pissed. We all know what you tried to imply and if you are truly as innocent as you say then you lack the mental capacity to get on here and post.

The Officials had NOTHING to do with the outcome of the game unlike what one idiot claims. And BTW, I didn't know Oak Hill changed their name to the Vikings. If you're going to engage in a battle of wits, at least come to the fight armed :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Football”