Changes at Vinton County

Dundas
SEOPS

Changes at Vinton County

Post by Dundas »

The VC school board has approved the resignation of the current athletic director. They have also decided not to renew the principal and vice principal's contracts.

Full story..
http://thecommonerjournal.com/2012/03/2 ... -approved/

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: Changes at Vinton County

Post by Steely Dan »

Holy heads a rolling, Batman!!!!!! The drama builds, the anticipation is killing me. What next is going to happen in this ongoing soap opera over there in McArthur? Will grandma get the ax next? I know there are aplenty over there that certainly are hoping so! Can't wait to see how this unfolds! Oh boy!!! Dundas, or any of my other VC friends, please keep us updated. SAME TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL!!!!! :122245 :122245 :122245

Oh, and either tonight or sometime this weekend, Kenny Bixx is going to get super drunk and get on here and post something that I am sure will be quite memorable. It would not be a VC thread without his two cents.

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

Kenny!
Kenny!
Kenny!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

OK, some folks have asked what is going on. This was all previously covered over on the girl's basketball forum beginning a little over a year ago and continued up until basketball season, when certain commentators crossed the line and got the threads deleted. That being said, what is covered in The Commoner Journal in part is a manifestation of some of the things that were discussed on these threads, so it looks like some folks, including moi, were not too far off the mark.

What I find amazing is that the story covered in the link in Dundas' post above was the most viewed story on The Commoner Journal website last week (1370 views), yet there are only three posts about this issue on here including mine, and I have absolutely NOTHING to do with VC. I'm quite surprised by the silence. Hello? Hello out there?!?

I have a feeling that there is a reason for the silence (maybe the right shoe hasn't dropped yet), but hopefully, others will share their insights at some point.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I think your right SD...this is a sticky situation. I personally liked Wadell.

Kenny Bixx Jr.
Waterboy

Post by Kenny Bixx Jr. »

well sorry fellas. I spent the last 90 days, umm...umm...at my mom's house in clear fork west virginia, yeah thats it. I was at my mommas house in west virginia. she aint been feeling well you know.
i have sed alot of times, that i aint the smartest man in the room, especially when that room is fill with five dollar call girls and midgets. but i aint suprise that amazon woman had left. i had been sayin it all long that she was looking for a way out and she shouldve never been hire in the first place. there probably should be some admins going with her, umm, granny. so now who is the ad? is coach ward coming back? whats going on at the high school? have they finally learnt there lesson and let people do there jobs?
when i was at my mommas i had time to think, i figure this out...so this is for johnny and the school board...the people who whisper in dark corners are looking out for themselves or theres, but the people who say nothing are the people you should be listening to. i think my grandpappy wouldve been proud of that, he wouldnt have been proud of me for being at my mommas tho.

jimbobhampton
Waterboy

Post by jimbobhampton »

When do the principal and vice principal's contracts expire?

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Welcome back Kenny.

wildcat76
Waterboy

Post by wildcat76 »

If this AD got rid of Matt Queen as your Head Football Coach, then they needed fired along time of go. He knows football I don't get it. Let me guess, POLITICS

Return to “Football”