(1-0) River Valley @ (0-1) Adena

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Mightymanchamp
Waterboy

(1-0) River Valley @ (0-1) Adena

Post by Mightymanchamp »

I believe sparling will have them boys finishing off drives and i believe that they will win this game. The souther game was close but River Valley almost had a total of 500 yards on offence so if they could score like they should be able to i think they get the win.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Re: River Valley @ Adena week 2

Post by fuzzhead »

Adena will be fired up after losing in double OT to rivals McClain; they will win this one handily.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Adena too strong. They win by two scores or more.

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

They won't have 500 yards against the Adena 5-3.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

nice guy wrote:They won't have 500 yards against the Adena 5-3.
not buying that adena is a powerful football team at all
i think this could be a good game adena lost a lot from last years team 14sr's??
they could not score against oak hill in the scrimmage actually had 0 yards i heard rushing
the raiders are better than they looked against southern
what people told me from both teams they dropped balls and whobrey was like 11-14 in the 1st half and if adena plays a 5-3 against that spread they could be chasing rv recievers all night
mcclain is bad this year they were 1-9 last year got beat by adena 31-0 big change
also adena lost their starting tb to injury during this game
adena is small on both lines
6 of adena's points were off 2 long fg's
the lewis kid plays rv wins this one

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

McClain is a good football team.

4thnpine
Freshman Team

Post by 4thnpine »

rv fans drinking the kool aid again this year. you beat that basketball team from racine by a single point and now you think you gonna beat adena?
adena 34 rv 20

BIGTIMECOUNTRY
Waterboy

Post by BIGTIMECOUNTRY »

after watching that game adena put up friday night i wont be supprised if they get it handed to them by 2 tds.after being blessed for 4 years with an amazing tailback to what they have now..theres no chance for them to win a gold ball.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

One thing the RV faithful cannot do is start the excuses. A win is a win, dont start the woulda shoulda boulder, just move on and prepare for Adena. Any game is winnable. It's evident from other threads that the excuses as to why they only won by a point are starting. Also, don't even amuse people lurked 4thpine. Just work on a W. Ignore the doubters and make your own destiny. Be a different RV, nit the RV of the past.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Mightymanchamp wrote:I believe sparling will have them boys finishing off drives and i believe that they will win this game. The souther game was close but River Valley almost had a total of 500 yards on offence so if they could score like they should be able to i think they get the win.
The article in the Sentinel says RV had 197 yards of total offense to Southern's 244. Maybe youvshould know what you're talking about before you post stuff. That's a far cry from 500 yards. Sounds like no team dominated the other at all and Southern actually should have pulled it off. The Raiders should be happy they won a game on a big defensive play. That shows grit and a will to win.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

BlizzardMan wrote:
Mightymanchamp wrote:I believe sparling will have them boys finishing off drives and i believe that they will win this game. The souther game was close but River Valley almost had a total of 500 yards on offence so if they could score like they should be able to i think they get the win.
The article in the Sentinel says RV had 197 yards of total offense to Southern's 244. Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you post stuff. That's a far cry from 500 yards. Sounds like no team dominated the other at all and Southern actually should have pulled it off. The Raiders should be happy they won a game on a big defensive play. That shows grit and a will to win.
I keep the stats for RV and they had 166yards at half Whobrey had 123 himself through the air he was 11-14 with one tipped int.
now they drove 3 times inside the Southern 30 and scored once so how could they only have 197? the paper guy was begging for stats at the end of the game,I doubt that is accurate!
I would say 350 yards is close to what they had or more 244 sounds about right for Southern.
Rv had an average game against a solid Southern team who was playing at home.I liked the Tornado Line Defensive and Offensive. That whole team played their hearts out but they were totally exhausted at the end of that game ,prob the reason they fumbled on that last possession.

Blizz has it right a W is a W get ready for next week!!

HighLightReel
Freshman Team

Re: (1-0) River Valley @ (0-1) Adena

Post by HighLightReel »

Adena 28-20

blackraider
Riding the Bench

Post by blackraider »

The Road Raiders 20-18

thechosenone
Varsity

Post by thechosenone »

adena

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

Good Luck to River Valley

sandman
Freshman Team

Post by sandman »

How did RV do on kick-off coverage? It has always been a problem and has cost them several games in recent years.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

River Valley has a shot to go 2-0 all time vs. Adena. River Valley's first football win was vs. Adena at Adena.

Good Luck Raiders

bulldawg22
Freshman Team

Post by bulldawg22 »

If Adena doesn't win this game they could be in big trouble for the rest of the year!

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

Adena is a good team year in and year out. Its very nice to see all of this optimism surrounding River Valley, but I don't think you can compare Adena has a way different level of talent than Southern. If Rv can win this, they will have a very good season. However, Adena 35-13

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

rv Played that game without one of the best athletes in southern ohio austin lewis if he is healthy against adena he will be a huge difference maker! ask fariland rv also is a young but very talented team i don't think they will be overwhelmed by adena, they played a bad game against a pretty athletic southern team and it was week 1

Return to “Football”