(0-1) Newark Catholic @ (0-1)Nelsonville-York

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

(0-1) Newark Catholic @ (0-1)Nelsonville-York

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

The Newark Catholic Green Wave travel to Nelsonville to take on the Buckeyes in Week 2 at Boston Field. Both teams are coming off opening season losses. NY suffered an embarrassing 21-14 loss to Trimble and Newark Catholic lost to Bishop Ready 34-20 in Newark.

This will be the 3rd all-time meeting between the Buckeyes and Green Wave. The series is tied 1-1, with the visiting team winning each of the first two contests.

Series tied 1 win, 1 loss
2010 Newark Catholic (H) 13-9
2011 Nelsonville-York (A) 34-12

dilligaf
S

Re: Week 2: Newark Catholic (0-1) @ Nelsonville-York (0-1)

Post by dilligaf »

Green wave by a bunch

nc 34

ny 6 score late in the game on nc second team

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

If Newark Catholic plays like they did last night N.Y. will have an easy time.

My brother and I are leaning not making the drive just to see N.C. play poorly and get whacked again.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:If Newark Catholic plays like they did last night N.Y. will have an easy time.

My brother and I are leaning not making the drive just to see N.C. play poorly and get whacked again.

The same could be said about N.Y. though. They also didnt play well last nite

Good Luck Buckeyes

razredge1
Waterboy

Post by razredge1 »

N-Y has a few boys returning to the field this week. I can see a little improvement if any from N-Y. Dont think it makes too much difference when you run the same plays and formations over and over. I hope to eat my words this week and see ny heading in a positive direction. Dont know much about newark catholic this year but they have won 6 or 7 state titles and that just dont happen for anyone. my prediction made later in the week

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:If Newark Catholic plays like they did last night N.Y. will have an easy time.

It would make most of the NC fans happy if you leaned that way all season.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

nerkfan wrote:

It would make most of the NC fans happy if you leaned that way all season.
You should come up and say that in person since you seem to know who I am or who my brother is.
:lol:

razredge1
Waterboy

Re: (0-1) Newark Catholic @ (0-1)Nelsonville-York

Post by razredge1 »

Well if NY comes out to play their game with a good game plan and kids and coaches ready, this game will be interesting. Newark Catholic has great tradition and I am sure they'll be ready to play. I dont see NY firing on all cylinders yet but who knows, its high school fb. I would like someone from newark to post a little bit about there team if they could.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

If NY is a full strength , they would win fairly easy ( Much like last year )...But they are not , so I think this will be a close game. Ny needs to spread the field and give # 9 the ball more.
NY plays better - NY 21 - NC 14.

buckeyenation8
Waterboy

Post by buckeyenation8 »

Both teams are coming off of games that they probably should've won. I'll take the Green Wave in a battle of teams trying to find their identity.

NC 26
NY 19

juice
Waterboy

Post by juice »

Buckeyes in a close game

juice
Waterboy

Post by juice »

NY in a close one

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Newark Catholic has to much for the young and rebuilding Buckeyes.

NC 21
NY 14

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Post by implantcat »

N-Y has a few boys returning to the field this week. I can see a little improvement if any from N-Y. Dont think it makes too much difference when you run the same plays and formations over and over. I hope to eat my words this week and see ny heading in a positive direction. Dont know much about newark catholic this year but they have won 6 or 7 state titles and that just dont happen for anyone. my prediction made later in the week.

sorry can not help myself, newark catholic against nelsonville catholic :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I am going with NC in this one. I just don't think NY can fix everything in 1 week. I sure do hope I'm wrong though.

NC-40
NY-18

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

Please let boston win so he can move on from the TRIMBLE game....

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

I was trying to understand why boston was using the same play over and over and over lol i mean eastern could of beat ny that night..I mean same play agian thats all i heard ..i know ny was without some players and had they been in it could of been a better game but i dont care whos in or out anyone who runs the plays boston did will not have a good season.. i do agree that the pe teacher is by far the better coach i hope that there are some changes made with the play calling..i think the players at ny will do just fine this year they are big and talented you just cant win a game with 1 play prettymuch that was bostons fault not the players.. If and when the youngs get playing and the other kid i think ny will look like a better team then week 1 and tvc will go through ny.. but if they dont get them out there and if its the same exact play rest of the year it will be 1-9 only win over vc or 2 wins if they get lucky.. but if they get the 3 players that are waiting to play in and alittle better play calling ny just might win out and prove something.. as far as this game goes ill take ny if they have all players in if not it will be the same as last time..

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

Anyone know what play NY is running this week?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

buckman wrote:Anyone know what play NY is running this week?

Either crossbuck right or a dive off the left side. They will decide by Thursday.....

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

implantcat wrote:N-Y has a few boys returning to the field this week. I can see a little improvement if any from N-Y. Dont think it makes too much difference when you run the same plays and formations over and over. I hope to eat my words this week and see ny heading in a positive direction. Dont know much about newark catholic this year but they have won 6 or 7 state titles and that just dont happen for anyone. my prediction made later in the week.

sorry can not help myself, newark catholic against nelsonville catholic :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

What Guys are Nelsonville getting back this week?

Return to “Football”