Early prediction!

Nelsonville-York 34

Logan 18

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Week 5: Nelsonville-York @ Logan

Post by dazed&confused »

If the Chiefs expect to salvage something from the season and get momentum going into league play, they MUST win this game at home. Otherwise, it's BB season.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This is a game that the Bucks should win by a score or three.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Much better game this year.

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

This is the biggest trap game I think I've ever seen. I'm a huge Buckeye fan, but they had better play some of they're best ball. If Logan gets control of their stupid mistakes, this will be a real dog match. Going to be a fun one to watch, IMO. It will not be easy for NY. For all you that think it will be, get off your high horses ad study the games that logan lost. They have talent.

On another note. I'm thinking about having tailgate party at my house.. Directly accross from LHS, if I pick up some interest. Both for my NY and Logan friends... :)

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

If logans def tackling skills are as bad as i hear they will have their hands full, but regardless how logan is its still d2 and ny has to play its best ball to win and if they win this game they will go into wk 10 7-2 logans at home plus they really want this win agianst the smaller school and think they should allways beat the d5 team down the road.. so ny will have to play hard and minimize mistakes to win i think it will be close becoase its still NY and i feel they are the better team agian this year

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I would expect a closer game but with logan these days you just don't know what you'll get.I'll take Logan by a touchdown or less for home field

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

This could be a statement game for..NY...IF they play buckeye ball NY should be in good shape.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

HOW DO I GO ABOUT OBTAINING THE NY STATS FROM THE RIVER VALLEY GAME????

NOBODY COVERED IT - AND I DEFINITLY NEED EM FOR THE NY TEAM PAGE & LEADERBOARD ON trivalleyconference.com.

if a coach has them and wants to e-mail them to me - that would be awesome!

trivalleyconference@yahoo.com

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

One thing that could make all the deference in this game is Ny is not great in the secondary and they can be passed on and if that happins ny will be in trouble ..ny will win most games that dont pass agianst them thats why there is alot folks that are saying ny will only have trouble with athens in tvc play because athens passes.. i dont know what kind of offense logan runs but Ny is a really good defensive team its just they stop the run great but the pass not as well.. overall like i siad i think NY IS THE BETTER TEAM yet agian this year but we shall see.. i hope for an injury free game for both sides.. hope it dont rain js

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Varsity played 1 and half quarters..

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

buckeyeguy wrote:One thing that could make all the deference in this game is Ny is not great in the secondary and they can be passed on and if that happins ny will be in trouble ..ny will win most games that dont pass agianst them thats why there is alot folks that are saying ny will only have trouble with athens in tvc play because athens passes.. i dont know what kind of offense logan runs but Ny is a really good defensive team its just they stop the run great but the pass not as well.. overall like i siad i think NY IS THE BETTER TEAM yet agian this year but we shall see.. i hope for an injury free game for both sides.. hope it dont rain js
They been picking of passes..a couple returned for tds..

Buckeye Backer
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye Backer »

I agree with Logan_Buckeye. This could well be a trap game for NY. Is our confidence too high because we have gotten well on weaker teams or have we turned things around properly? We will find out Friday. If we lose, then we could face some problems with the league schedule. A win should give us an indication that we are actually getting better.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

little div 5 comes up 33 and gives one of the biggest div 2's in the state another spanking even in the chiefs house. NY 28 / LOGAN 6.
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I'm calling for a 100 points or more in this game with the team with the ball last having the chance to win.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:I'm calling for a 100 points or more in this game with the team with the ball last having the chance to win.
call on. bucks win this one. i'm done wishing. anybody else?????

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

How many games has Newark won over last 2 years? Should be a good one glad it is back.
Last edited by tric118 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Tric118 wrote:How many games has Newark High School won over the last 2 years?
Until Logan , 0

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Gotta root for the high school Buckeyes in this one. Logan is not the same team, as they have had in the past.

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

I have to laugh at some of the Logan fans..lol Everyone wants Kelly's head for the rough seasons they've had, however, I believe that he is doing what he can with the talent that he's had, unfortunately it hasn't worked out, a lot of the games that were lost wasn't because of talent, it was lack of execution on the players. Why do you think Amyx left when he did??? It sure wasn't because he wanted to leave the program in good shape, he went out in a blaze with the last class that he saw was the most talented and could take him the farthest. With that said, I would hope that NY and Logan will continue the tradition (won't happen), but if it did, I thing the tune of most would be changing here soon. Logan probably has the best freshman/sophmore and incoming freshmen next year that they have seen in a long while of any school in the area. Don't burn Kelly yet folks.

With that said, if Logan corrects their tackling issues, missed blocking assignments, this game will be a good one. I think NY will win, if not on pure will power alone, they will find a way to pull it out. Hope its a great game and the players come out healthy. GO BUCKS!

Return to “Football”