Freshman Team

Trimble at Miller

Post by n4sir »

The cats Win this one without much difficulty. Cats-26 Miller-12

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

Re: Trimble at Miller

Post by FootballFanatic1010 »

Lol.. Cats win by much more than 14! Cats-68 Miller-6(touchdown against trimbles jv)

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

trimble wins they only play 2 real games a year :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

Ny, Wahama,Meigs.. 3 good teams right there. Also Eastern isnt bad same with Fed Hock. Can't forget that the teams we play are the same size as us , D6 . Not our fault we are just that much better than schools our size. And also, 2 of our 3 wins are from bigger schools (from the big bad Ohio division) We are a small school that can hang with the "big boys" and whip up on teams our size. Tired of this weak schedule crap when we are a D6 school killing other D6 schools and beating D5 teams. Cats host playoff game this year and will look to make a run in the playoffs. Good luck to Meigs and Ny, get us some playoff points!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Trimble enters this one against another team in D-6 and that is where the similarities end.
Talent level is not close not will the score be,56-0 Trimble as long as the 2nd unit plays well.

old bird
Freshman Team

Post by old bird »

tcatpride wrote:They cant score on trimbles jv.....everyone of our jv players would be starters at miller. Miller is the biggest football joke in the state every yr. The hiring of coach bartley proves that.
Ok Ok i don't really think all that is nessary. Will Trimble win the game, very good chance. But what I don't understand is why do we have to HATE on Miller so bad?
On this web site Miller has maybe 3-4 people who ever post anything, and I can't remember when any of those people bash any school. Is Miller a bad team, maybe. They win a couple games a year and if they are happy with that than let it be. With no one to defend them it is easy to get on here and say they suck, or they are a joke. So lets just say Trimble wins big(which i think they will), there is really no sense in super bashing a program that is down every year. As far as the hiring of coach bartley who knows maybe he can get them to a 5-5 team and even knock of Trimble a couple times, now wouldn't that be a shame for the 2nd place tomcats. If I have ranted a little bit sorry but go back to trash talking N-Y or some other team that has the posters to trash talk back.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

old bird wrote:
tcatpride wrote:They cant score on trimbles jv.....everyone of our jv players would be starters at miller. Miller is the biggest football joke in the state every yr. The hiring of coach bartley proves that.
Ok Ok i don't really think all that is nessary. Will Trimble win the game, very good chance. But what I don't understand is why do we have to HATE on Miller so bad?
On this web site Miller has maybe 3-4 people who ever post anything, and I can't remember when any of those people bash any school. Is Miller a bad team, maybe. They win a couple games a year and if they are happy with that than let it be. With no one to defend them it is easy to get on here and say they suck, or they are a joke. So lets just say Trimble wins big(which i think they will), there is really no sense in super bashing a program that is down every year. As far as the hiring of coach bartley who knows maybe he can get them to a 5-5 team and even knock of Trimble a couple times, now wouldn't that be a shame for the 2nd place tomcats. If I have ranted a little bit sorry but go back to trash talking N-Y or some other team that has the posters to trash talk back.

Good point Bird.
Go Cats!

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Go Falcons

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Trimble wins by as much as they want. I just hope fill don't start throwing the ball in the 4th quarter!!

Trimble will score more than 60 but less than 80....

newlex/sheridan
Varsity

Post by newlex/sheridan »

Trimble should pound Miller, the Falcons haven't been competitive in over a decade. Love all the Tomcat fans pride in their football team, it should be that way. Realistically, you are good for your league and general area. You aren't making any deep playoff runs or beating anyone good. To call Fed Hock a good football team is laughable. Play Crooksville/Newark Catholic/Rosecrans/Harvest Prep/West Jeff or other central Ohio teams of similar size, beat them and then talk about it. Be civil toward the people you are pounding on cuz you should be pounding on them.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I bet more fans from Trimble and Miller attend the NY-Logan game than attend the Trimble-Miller game.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

That is a garbage post and should be removed. I doubt whoever posted it has ever had the chance to coach a down of high school football. To call a coach out like that makes you look foolish, and I doubt you have the nads to mention any of the above to his face.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

newlex/sheridan wrote:Trimble should pound Miller, the Falcons haven't been competitive in over a decade. Love all the Tomcat fans pride in their football team, it should be that way. Realistically, you are good for your league and general area. You aren't making any deep playoff runs or beating anyone good. To call Fed Hock a good football team is laughable. Play Crooksville/Newark Catholic/Rosecrans/Harvest Prep/West Jeff or other central Ohio teams of similar size, beat them and then talk about it. Be civil toward the people you are pounding on cuz you should be pounding on them.
Bingo.

Over the last 10 years Trimble has a 76-30 record with 5 Playoffs appearances.
In that same time frame Trimble is 1-13 against teams outside of the TVC that finished the season with a winning record. (win over 8-3 Caldwell '08).

clbbig12
Freshman Team

Post by clbbig12 »

How about scheduling Fairfield Christian that would be a fun game to watch
if you are a FCA fan.

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

clbbig wrote:How about scheduling Fairfield Christian that would be a fun game to watch
if you are a FCA fan.
Trimble murdered them in preseason. Like 6 or 7 Tds to 0 in a 2-10 play frames. I would like to see that game scheduled too.

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Buckeye96 no Trimble or miller fans will be at the Nelsonville catholic Logan game because people from those schools dont like NC or Logan. Nelsoville Catholic 0-2 with kids from that twon....2-0 with kids from neighboring schools.

implantcat
Riding the Bench

Post by implantcat »

you have to give it up for nelsonville catholic, they even have a "round A bout" so that they can start recruiting from the north rather than just the south

Ny92
Freshman Team

Post by Ny92 »

You dont have to worry about ANYBODY wanting to move their kids into Trimble schools

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

ny92 wrote:You dont have to worry about ANYBODY wanting to move their kids into Trimble schools

To be honest we do not want anyone new coming to our school district. If you look at Nelsonville they are all transplants from trimble. So obviously we do not need them because we are doing fine without them and we BEAT Nelsonville!!!

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Trimble names the score here.

Return to “Football”