Belpre at Trimble

n4sir
Freshman Team

Belpre at Trimble

Post by n4sir »

Cats should easily win this game as offense will put up a lot of points while defense continues the shut out streak.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Re: Belpre at Trimble

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Trimble will be to much for Belpre here, Cats win by a wide margin.

Old Buckeye
Riding the Bench

Post by Old Buckeye »

Cats seem to be hitting on all cylinders. They need to make sure they don't have a break down before the Fed Hock game. If they play to their potential Trimble should have another run at the playoffs this year.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Cats will win BIG!!!

I bet even a couple linemen will get to score in this one...

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Orange and Brown wrote:Cats will win BIG!!!

If all the lineman,linebackers and defensive backs score and Trimble wins "Big" it still won't hurt the Eagles as bad as the 21-14 whipping they put on Nelsonville York.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Eaglepapaw wrote:

If all the lineman,linebackers and defensive backs score and Trimble wins "Big" it still won't hurt the Eagles as bad as the 21-14 whipping they put on Nelsonville York.
thats true! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

Eaglepapaw wrote:

The Cats are just lucky NY did not have all their playmakers on the field when they played. Even their die hards know it would have been a butt whoopin by the Bucks if they did have those players.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Amarranavajas wrote:
Eaglepapaw wrote:

The Cats are just lucky NY did not have all their playmakers on the field when they played. Even their die hards know it would have been a butt whoopin by the Bucks if they did have those players.
Yea the Cats are just lucky Belpre doesn't have more skilled players too. They beat you because their players on the field played better than your players,that's the bottom line.Who you had playing is your problem not theirs.Luck has nothing to do with it.They will probably win if they are a better team just like they were against N.Y.I'm sure their followers feel like they would beat you again if you played this week.

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

I'm sure their followers feel like they would beat you again if you played this week.
I am sure they know better.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Technically ... the week one game was a dipiction of what the Trimble/NY score would have looked like - with players from each area, who actually grew up playing against one another ... the only team 'technically' missing a player was Trimble, who was playing without Austin North.

But ... woulda, coulda, shoulda's don't really exist in sports ... and that goes both ways ... Trimble 'coulda' had North, Nelsonville-York 'coulda' had Young, Young and North playing week one ... who knows who 'woulda' won - all that matters now is that Trimble did.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Good Point 93 Bulldog. The game is over and Trimble won.
I think the best change the bucks made was giving the playcalling back to Dean week 3 and Boston giving up the playcalling which was very questionable weeks 1 and 2. I think that was more of a factor after going to logan game and watching opposed to just gettting back a few players.
The only question with playcalling since is Why is the best player on the team only getting 3 or 4 touches a week. As in North??????
maybe some buck fans can elaborate on that?

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

best player debatable ...north ....young ....reed....handa...freer....

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

Hey Gecko, Why don't you pick up eaglepaw. You return to the Boston haters club house (jerry's Sports bar) and figure out which school your screw up buddy can run to next while you reflect on your pathetic life in Oak Dale. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Gecko it seems that rut151 is still a little upset about the week one loss. Guess some people can't just move on.

Amarranavajas
Freshman Team

Post by Amarranavajas »

I read on another thread some people from Trimble saying Wahama is lucky they don't play each other in week 10.

Broad Street
Riding the Bench

Post by Broad Street »

The facts are that N-Y would have a much better chance of beating us now than they did in week 1, and we would have a much better chance of beating Whama in week 10 than we did in week 2...none of those things are going to happen, so can we move on and play the games in front of us?

Steegal
Freshman Team

Post by Steegal »

I have seen both play, and Wahama is noticeably better than Trimble. :12224

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

We need a Belpre Trimble thread on here maybe we should start one ;-)

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I will take the cats in this game

Cats 42

Belpre 6

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Would like to see Trimble keep Belpre from scoring.

Cats. 40
Eagles 0

Return to “Football”