Week 10 Fed.Hock at Trimble

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

n4sir
Freshman Team

Week 10 Fed.Hock at Trimble

Post by n4sir »

Thoughts.....Fed. Will come ready to play after their loss in week 9. They will be looking to play spoiler against the host Tomcats. In my opinion Trimble has to many horses on the interior line for Fed to run up the middle. I suspect they will try to hit the edges and Trimbles defensive ends better be ready. Trimble threw the ball a little better against Southern and I suspect they will have to go to the air against Fed. Both teams have a good defense and I look for a hard hitting low scoring game.

Trimble 13
Fed. Hock 7

NY BUCKS
All State

Re: Week 10 Fed.Hock at Trimble

Post by NY BUCKS »

CATS BIG........stay healthy .....

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Trimble sends the Seniors out in style, Cats 40-13

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Tomcats clinched a playoff berth last night but if they want to play at home they have to beat federal hocking at home next week on Senior night.
Tomcats have 6 Seniors. Cody Bragg, Brett Downs, Casey Degaremore, Wyatt Deak, J.D. Shifflet, and Aaron Schoonover. The underclassman need to help send these young men out in style on their senior night.
Tomcats need to hold onto the ball this week and finish drives and tackle much better than last night on defense. The cats had 411 yards of offense yet only mustered up 21 points. They pitched a shutout but were sloppy on defense at times with alignment and tackling.
Good luck Cats lets finish strong heading into playoffs.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Senior night at the Litter Box, Trimble goes up by 16 at the half, and all the seniors will get a crack at the endzone in the second half!

Trimble big!!

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Don't know much about Trimble, but just looked them up and I see they've made the playoffs 8 times and won a total of 2 play-off games. Is this possibly the best team they've ever had? Have they ever had a 10-0 season?

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Not even close to the best teams they've had, They have went 10-0 a few times.

check out http://www.trimblefootball.com if You want to know more about Trimble football

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Thanks enforcer I checked it out........pretty cool sight, glad to see them having a good season. Looks like you got playoffs locked up. Great job Trimble and good luck in the playoffs!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Trimble by 13 IMO

FalconFootball
Waterboy

Post by FalconFootball »

I have watched both team and both sets of coaches, Trimble names the score... federal hocking is nothing special they have some good players 87 is very talented, their defense is poor, and their offense if very predicable. hence they lost to eastern who has far less talent. Good luck to Trimble in the playoffs.

deepthreat2012
Waterboy

Post by deepthreat2012 »

HOPE THE LANCERS HAVE ONE LEFT IN THEM. TRIMBLE IS GOOD, THEY WILL NOT LAST LONG IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

deepthreat2012 wrote:HOPE THE LANCERS HAVE ONE LEFT IN THEM. TRIMBLE IS GOOD, THEY WILL NOT LAST LONG IN THE PLAYOFFS.

WOW I WOULD THINK YOU WOULD SUPPORT THEM IN THERE PLAY OFF RUN....THEY ARE AN ATHENS COUNTY TEAM....

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Trimble by 28. Federal good start was do to playing the weaker teams on their schedule, HANNA really they will have lost 3 of 4 to finish showing they didn't belong.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

deepthreat2012 wrote:HOPE THE LANCERS HAVE ONE LEFT IN THEM. TRIMBLE IS GOOD, THEY WILL NOT LAST LONG IN THE PLAYOFFS.
I bet they last longer than The Fed

deepthreat2012
Waterboy

Post by deepthreat2012 »

i dont care what county there from. History shows area teams domt last long in the playoffs. EXCEPT THE BUCKEYES

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

and they haven't lasted long in several years it's one and done for all of them once they have to play someone outside the TVC

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Good luck to both teams.

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

I cant freaking stand trimble. With that said, I'll be rooting for you in week 11. Good luck cats!

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

WOW those are harsh words. I can't stand TRIMBLE! What did they do to you? These kids have worked hard for being where they are today. Give em a break....

tomcatsroll
Freshman Team

Post by tomcatsroll »

deepthreat2012 wrote:i dont care what county there from. History shows area teams domt last long in the playoffs. EXCEPT THE BUCKEYES
If memory serves me correct Trimble was the last team in the area to even win a playoff game. Nelsonville hasn't won a playoff game since I remember.

Return to “Football”