Paladin

courier
All Conference

Paladin

Post by courier »

Has he been banned for the remainder of the season? I can't see him cuttin' and runnin', regardless how brutally honest (in his opinions) he can and will be at times. Just curious! :mrgreen:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Paladin

Post by Orange and Brown »

Now that he has his very own thread he has no choice but to come tell us all how bad football is in Southeastern Ohio.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Last I heard He was alive and well in The Youngstown Area
Last edited by moonshine on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Love him or hate him, he has something to say. He is not controversial just to be so. He is consistent. Throw your eggs if you will but this is a year of exception. Go Bulldogs, but can you see them competing year after year? Did they hit the lottery? Yes. I'll celebrate if they win or lose. Do you think SEO will supplant NE Ohio in HS football? I'm waiting?

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Thanks to the peanut gallery for the inquiry. Have had long suffering problems with my computer. Just went out and bought an I Air 2 Pad. Learning about it now. Tricky and my big fingers have trouble hitting the small links, lol.

Ah, yes, the 2014 playoffs. Have watched with lots of interest in the NEO teams , of which there are still many left. As usual, SEO has flamed out for the most part but will see the bullpuppies in the championship game against Toledo Central Catholic. I rate it a toss-up. D & C is correct, this year is an aberration as SEO is not consistant in success in the playoffs. And I've been focused on Ohio St. and all the drama there. Go Bucks !

YSU has fired their coach and a search is underway, other sites are focused on NEO teams in the playoffs and the Ohio St. sites have held my interests on multiple sites with limited contact ( because of my stinky computer). BTW, moonshine , I don't live in Youngstown. I live in a nice upscale suburb of Warren in what is referred to as the Youngstown area ( or Youngstown_Warren,Ohio area as some like it to be known). With 6 NEO Regional Champs in the 7 State Championship games, lots of interest up here

Paladin is alive and well and in good health. THanks for asking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Feel free to give the Bulldogs at least a little props, Paladin. They have beaten schools much larger than them every step of the way since week 11. They have beaten Central Ohio, Eastern Ohio and yes, even Northeast Ohio (twice in fact with Steuby and ASVSM).

it won't kill you to give them at least a little bit of credit.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

How often does southeastern Ohio go to the final four in any sport compared to Northeastern.Northwestern and southwestern? Paladin does have a point but rubbing it in makes a lot of people upset. So when this area does, it will be given back to him.
Everyone should wait to jump on him because if the Bulldogs do not win it Paladin will still have the last laugh.

I will always back southeastern sports. When Ironton would run over Logan and they made the playoffs I would still be behind the Tigers.

GO BULLDOGS

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Well come on Palicrap, tell us how bad we are........

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

NE Ohio has many, many more schools that SEO. Thus, by statistics, they should have more teams in the final 4 in each division.

Pound for pound, he will not give credit to SEO. Lucasville Valley, Trimble and Athens all from SEO, played poor competition (according to the great Paladin) yet still made it to the state semis. Athens still in.

Paladin has probably been tied up with Youngstown State, consulting with them about who they should hire. I am sure that is why he hasnt been on the computer to talk high school football.

Paladin- how many state semis did you coach in during your time in SEO?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Badboy wrote:NE Ohio has many, many more schools that SEO. Thus, by statistics, they should have more teams in the final 4 in each division.

Pound for pound, he will not give credit to SEO. Lucasville Valley, Trimble and Athens all from SEO, played poor competition (according to the great Paladin) yet still made it to the state semis. Athens still in.

Paladin has probably been tied up with Youngstown State, consulting with them about who they should hire. I am sure that is why he hasnt been on the computer to talk high school football.

Paladin- how many state semis did you coach in during your time in SEO?

But what is the %?

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Paladin wrote:Thanks to the peanut gallery for the inquiry. Have had long suffering problems with my computer. Just went out and bought an I Air 2 Pad. Learning about it now. Tricky and my big fingers have trouble hitting the small links, lol.

Ah, yes, the 2014 playoffs. Have watched with lots of interest in the NEO teams , of which there are still many left. As usual, SEO has flamed out for the most part but will see the bullpuppies in the championship game against Toledo Central Catholic. I rate it a toss-up. D & C is correct, this year is an aberration as SEO is not consistant in success in the playoffs. And I've been focused on Ohio St. and all the drama there. Go Bucks !

YSU has fired their coach and a search is underway, other sites are focused on NEO teams in the playoffs and the Ohio St. sites have held my interests on multiple sites with limited contact ( because of my stinky computer). BTW, moonshine , I don't live in Youngstown. I live in a nice upscale suburb of Warren in what is referred to as the Youngstown area ( or Youngstown_Warren,Ohio area as some like it to be known). With 6 NEO Regional Champs in the 7 State Championship games, lots of interest up here

Paladin is alive and well and in good health. THanks for asking. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh good the comedic relief has arrived. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Give it up to The Bulldogs Paladin :122245 ..I will be honest with you. When I take a notion to get on here I kind of like your style. You are not as smart as you portray yourself but you do ruffle some feathers :lol: But every once in a while on some of these boards an a$$hole like you runs up against one like myself. :lol: And this a$$hole would,I would imagine,hold his own about the football game with the likes of you. Wish this outstanding ballclub,their fans, and SE Ohio Good Luck. It would not cause you any pain.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Athens has won 4 more playoff games last month than Paladin did in his coaching career.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Duh ! There were not any playoff games yet when I coached. All I could do was try to win league championships and get team ranked in the Top 10 poll. That I did. :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26 :aaaaa26

The pressure is on -- will SEO at long, long, long, long, long last finally ( as in FINALLY) win another state championship in FB ?

Meanwhile, look for NEO to win multiple state championships ( again), adding to the LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG list. 8)

ddp
Riding the Bench

Post by ddp »

I researched a lot of Palidans post and it looks like he knows what he is talking about almost all of his predictions was right on the mark . why all the hate?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

when you win all the time or right most off the time it brings hate........................Yankees, Ironton and Paladin................ :lol: ...

just a little humor

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Palidan, play-offs began in the early 1970's, I am doubting your timeline here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

THE VERY FACT THAT HE CONTINUES TO MENTION IRONTON SHOWS ME THAT HE IS STILL IN AWE OF A SMALL RIVER CITY THAT HAS NOT ONLY WON 2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, BUT BEEN THERE LIKE 7 OTHER TIMES. YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THE PAST UNLESS YOU HAVE 1 TO TALK ABOUT.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

baitbuster wrote:I researched a lot of Palidans post and it looks like he knows what he is talking about almost all of his predictions was right on the mark . why all the hate?
HA!

He has been wrong on every big game Athens has played in since 2012!

I just keep waiting for him to pick T.C.C, then I'll feel really good about the 'Dogs chances Thursday.

:mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Pol Pot wrote:Palidan, play-offs began in the early 1970's, I am doubting your timeline here.

Playoffs started in 1972 with only three classes....AAA,AA,A until 1980 when it went to 5 divisions

1st Games

AAA Championship.....Warren Western Reserves 37.....Cincinnati Princeton 6

AA Championship.....Akron St. Vincent-St Mary 28.....Columbus Bishop Watterson 7

A Championship.....Marion Pleasant 20.....Lorain Clearview 14

Northeastern Champs.........11
Southwestern Champs..........9
Southeastern Champs..........2.....................Crooksville and Ironton some might want to put Crooksville in the Northeast
Northeastern Champs.........2

Return to “Football”