Proud to be from Southeastern Ohio TONIGHT!!

OVCFan2
Freshman Team

Proud to be from Southeastern Ohio TONIGHT!!

Post by OVCFan2 »

Do I need to say more. I was at the Athens DeSales game tonight..... Athens is the real deal. I hope the Bulldogs can win two more games and show the haters.
GoBulldogs #SOUTHEASTERNOHIO!

coop
SEOPS

Re: Proud to be from Southeastern Ohio TONIGHT!!

Post by coop »

Ultron wrote:Do I need to say more. I was at the Athens DeSales game tonight..... Athens is the real deal. I hope the Bulldogs can win two more games and show the haters.
GoBulldogs #SOUTHEASTERNOHIO!
Lucasville Valley wins the Region 21 championship this evening as well.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

What a game!

I love Southeastern Ohio, I always have been and always will be proud of being from here! Those young men are making us all proud!

The General
All State

Post by The General »

Yes they are!! What a tremendous win by an outstanding outfit!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

A Wheelersburg & Trimble win would make this Orlando resident via IRONTON WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPY!!!
All 4 in the finals would shut down the northern folks & prove the finals need moved out of Stark County. It's a horrendous drive to stark. Especially from Orlando. (Haha) I sucked it up & paid full price airfare in the mid 90's BUT drove in the horrible loss to Sandusky Perkins in 1999. I took a 2-week vaca & visited family in the Tri-State for that heartbreaker. still had a good time!

GO ATHENS, TRIMBLE, VALLEY, & BURG!! ROCK THE STATE!!!

I think no-1 stands in Athens way!

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

tjhtygeverve wrote:A Wheelersburg & Trimble win would make this Orlando resident via IRONTON WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPY!!!
All 4 in the finals would shut down the northern folks & prove the finals need moved out of Stark County. It's a horrendous drive to stark. Especially from Orlando. (Haha) I sucked it up & paid full price airfare in the mid 90's BUT drove in the horrible loss to Sandusky Perkins in 1999. I took a 2-week vaca & visited family in the Tri-State for that heartbreaker. still had a good time!

GO ATHENS, TRIMBLE, VALLEY, & BURG!! ROCK THE STATE!!!

I think no-1 stands in Athens way!

They are in Columbus This year. At the Shoe.

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

Very proud of all the teams in our area this year that have made it this far. I do have a question though. If Trimble and the Burg win tonight, is this the most teams from our area that have made it this far in one season? Two in and really hoping that two more in to the finals after tonight. Good luck Cats and Pirates.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

Orange and Brown wrote:What a game!

I love Southeastern Ohio, I always have been and always will be proud of being from here! Those young men are making us all proud!

+1 O&B, you are a class poster! Always supportive of teams this time of year.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

WOW would a 4-way threat be great for Southern Ohio , GOOD LUCK to all the teams from southeastern ohio, show the other part of the state that we can play football down here too.

Return to “Football”