What changes would you like you team to make?

Game day
All State

What changes would you like you team to make?

Post by Game day »

What changes would like your team to make?

Play a different defense, throw the ball more or maybe just start over.

stickyfingers
Waterboy

Re: What changes would you like you team to make?

Post by stickyfingers »

I would like for Jackson to get better or should I say more consistent on punt and kick off coverage. They seem to be spot on or giving up 30-40 Yards.

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

would like to see rockhill get a new coaching staff, before they lose football all together.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

New head coach.
Develop younger players, so there will never be another varsity season where there is no player ready to play QB.
Go back to playing home games on Saturday nights .
Upgrade the non-league schedule.(Dropping Fisher and picking up Academy is a tiny start)
Last edited by LICKING COUNTY FAN on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:New head coach.
Develop younger players, so there will never be another varsity season where there is no player ready to play QB.
Upgrade the non-league schedule.(Dropping Fisher and picking up Academy is a timy start)

South Point was doomed for the start without a4 year starting QB lost in previews. So we know al about how kids should be playing 2-3 positions to step in when ready!

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

bilco2 wrote:would like to see rockhill get a new coaching staff, before they lose football all together.
That will be tough to fix without removing all the coaches. Good luck RH if the BOE goes in that direction.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

unclebob wrote:
newarkcatholicfan wrote:New head coach.
Upgrade the non-league schedule.(Dropping Fisher and picking up Academy is a timy start)

South Point was doomed for the start without a4 year starting QB lost in previews. So we know al about how kids should be playing 2-3 positions to step in when ready!
There is never a good time when a QB goes down during the season. But I agree during the summer for sure you should be working both 1st and 2nd team QB's with the first team.

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

The coach

ballr4peake
Waterboy

Post by ballr4peake »

Warren football community should be in a total uproar. The product they put on the field every year is a disgrace. If they treated the basketball program like this, I bet people would wise up. The entire situation is a joke. Unfortunately the kids end up looking like a joke on the field when it is because the administration is incompetent and the "fill in" coaching staff is just in over their heads. Why wouldn't you want to spend a few bucks and hire a coach who can rejuvenate the program and culture? Again, they could have, but chose to cheat the kids out of another football season. Words can't describe how pathetic this situation is. You think SOMEONE would be embarrassed, but apparently, I am the only one.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Id like to see East get more aggressive especially up front, not hold back on offense, develop a passing game and utilize the skill players they have.

Would also like to see them find an identity on defense and play position and not just follow the ball.

They have kids to win, they need to realize in order to do this they need to not play second fiddle to other programs.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Absolutely none! The program is heading in the right direction.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

Tartanblue wrote:Id like to see East get more aggressive especially up front, not hold back on offense, develop a passing game and utilize the skill players they have.

Would also like to see them find an identity on defense and play position and not just follow the ball.

They have kids to win, they need to realize in order to do this they need to not play second fiddle to other programs.
Wish this would be realized but, it will never happen! Thats why they will lose a lot of kids to better athletic programs! And, if a athlete can transfer to another school.. why would you go to be a big fish in a small pond when, you could be a big fish in a big pond? Plus, you have a greater opportunity to play in the post season than you would at a smaller school that has a rather miniscule programs at best!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Id like to see Ironton go back to grass at the Tank. I think we need a new entrance for our team. Maybe take advantage of some strobe lights and some better music. Also I think the band needs to retire Eye of the Tiger for a while. As well as get a better public address announcer like the one at Jackson I liked that guy he was cool. They also need to let people park on the parking lot again. As for the team I think we are going in the right direction. Maybe get a new strength and conditioning coach because the one we have isn't doing very good job getting our guys in shape. Other than that team is moving in right direction. Oh yea we need some like special uniforms for like say homecoming or a big game go with an alternative uniform.

chiefs
Varsity

Post by chiefs »

I'd like to see LFC get a schedule that puts them in a position to win games. I'd like to see our line get stronger, faster, and better, and I'd love to see us go to a 4-4 or a 4-3-2-2 defense.

dr3737
Waterboy

Post by dr3737 »

:122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245
noles_fan wrote:Absolutely none! The program is heading in the right direction.

Return to “Football”