Re: Week #9 Portsmouth West (6-2) @ Fairland (1-7)

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Any update on the status of the Fairland injured personnel? I know they have had several kids out for a majority of the year that were expected to be main contributors to the team.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Nathan Campbell is back don't know if he is playing both ways or not. but for sure is playing defense. Saw him on the news. #79 Mccomas may be out this week from the kick he delivered to a RH kid in the head caught on video which has been circling all the social media sites. If not he should be anyway! IMHO

Docw
Riding the Bench

Post by Docw »

#79 was ejected from the game so he will have to sit out the West game.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Post by Endzone_Warrior »

It is what it is... :122249

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

This could be an easy game to get caught looking ahead. West needs to work on some little things and fine tune and get out healthy

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

OSU It is what it is! in other words, he got rejected and it shows over and over :122246 Same idiocy as the last 5 years! He cant help himself. :lol: :lol: (a Mohawk transplant and coach wanna be)

Fairland won against Rock Hill...barely. West could look ahead to next year and win.2nd string gets some varsity time here.

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

local superstar wrote:OSU It is what it is! in other words, he got rejected and it shows over and over :122246 Same idiocy as the last 5 years! He cant help himself. :lol: :lol: (a Mohawk transplant and coach wanna be)

Fairland won against Rock Hill...barely. West could look ahead to next year and win.2nd string gets some varsity time here.
EW just ignore it man. I will never understand the stupidity! Nobody has cared for years about your senseless remarks buddy, I for one am getting tired of it. get a life!

local superstar
All State

:roll: :roll: Like the pot calling the kettle black! :lol:

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

:lol: Why don't you just keep your mouth shut and worry about staying hidden! :twisted:

local superstar
All State

Not a chance.Why don't you freak? :? This is what you want! Attention!

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

local superstar wrote:Not a chance.Why don't you freak? :? This is what you want! Attention!
I wish someone would shut you up. this is getting really old. at this point we all would love to know who you really are.

local superstar
All State

:roll: :roll: You want to dish it out but you cant take it. 8)

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

listen here punk. i haven’t dished anything out yet. we are all getting tired of seeing your bs on here. your the one who can’t take him giving an opinion just as everyone else here does. we mostly all know him but we don’t know you. it is a huge surprise that the admin has let you and your other names on here get by with what you have throughout the years. if you want to get personal uncover yourself and let’s get personal. if not shut your hole.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Captain Awesome wrote: I wish someone would shut you up. this is getting really old. at this point we all would love to know who you really are.
Can't hide from IP addresses. Pretty easy to find anyone on the internet if you really want to know. I believe it happened to an Ironton poster on the Junior High Forum last year.

Endzone_Warrior
Varsity

Westfan wrote:
Captain Awesome wrote: I wish someone would shut you up. this is getting really old. at this point we all would love to know who you really are.
Can't hide from IP addresses. Pretty easy to find anyone on the internet if you really want to know. I believe it happened to an Ironton poster on the Junior High Forum last year.
I would sure like to know..... :twisted:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Anyone can use Jim Dandy's Wifi y'all. :lol:
As far as the game goes, I hope everyone stays healthy and out of trouble. Fairland can get a little chippy, but cooler heads will prevail. Just take care of business and we will see you all next week. 8)

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

My god......

I get more reports and PM's on West threads than the rest of this site combined! You guys need to kill the crap and talk about the really good team you have over at Raven Rock.

Any more name calling or talk about a previous coaching staff and I will just start banning you all. No questions asked.

Kill the bullcrap now!

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Well it's good to see that the West players and coaches are acting like adults.....now if we can just get the adult posters onboard, West would be in good shape. :lol: :lol:

ridgerunner
Freshman Team

Post by ridgerunner »

Its not the west fans who are the problem. it is the one’s who claim to be and are obviously not. i don’t think i need to go much into that as i am sure your aware. it would be great if you did ban the goon squad.

local superstar
All State

You just don't want to look in the mirror do you? :? :?

Return to “Football”