Week 7: Minford @ Rock Hill

BurgBalla
Riding the Bench

Week 7: Minford @ Rock Hill

Post by BurgBalla »

This game is Rock Hill's annual Spielman Classic Game, so be sure to wear some pink to the game.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Week 7: Minford @ Rock Hill

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Minford wins the last game of their season this week. Good luck and stay healthy.

Redman92
Waterboy

Post by Redman92 »

Rock Hill in the upset of the week in this game, Minford looking ahead. JMO

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Still can't believe that RH beat South Point. Minford should win easily this week.
But every team West has played this year has lost the following week so who knows.

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

Westfan wrote:Still can't believe that RH beat South Point. Minford should win easily this week.
But every team West has played this year has lost the following week so who knows.
I can't either but what ever could go wrong went wrong. I think the weather played a huge part and we had a kid leave with a broken collar bone and another was playing hurt and probably should have set out. We only have 3 seniors that play so next year should be better.

PHS75
SEOPS HOF

Post by PHS75 »

Minford still will still take on Waverly at home, so there should at least be one more win following this week.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Minford will win this game and they will beat Waverly at home. From what I saw of the 4th quarter in Coal Grove, W'burg is having their own issues. As for Valley the jury is still out until week 10 which anything can happen in that game.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Minford has to protect the ball. Turnovers are killing them and not just the fumbles lost. The 1st down mishandle snaps are ridiculous. Starting so many series out 2nd and 10 or 12 is putting them behind the 8 ball.

High Plains Drifter
Freshman Team

Post by High Plains Drifter »

PHS75 wrote:Minford still will still take on Waverly at home, so there should at least be one more win following this week.

Waverly lost to Coal Grove by 3, Portsmouth by 2 and against Jackson by a smaller margin than Burg lost. So for Minford to win a lot of work has to be done cause I would not put it in the books just yet.

Tiger0line05
Waterboy

Post by Tiger0line05 »

unclebob wrote:
Westfan wrote:Still can't believe that RH beat South Point. Minford should win easily this week.
I can't either but what ever could go wrong went wrong. I think the weather played a huge part and we had a kid leave with a broken collar bone and another was playing hurt and probably should have set out. We only have 3 seniors that play so next year should be better.

Take a look at Rockhill roster and kids being hurt and playing hurt

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Rock Hill has their QB back who I know has played the last three years ours is playing his first year in the position. Like stated South Point has 3 seniors who play, about 6 Juniors and, 3 sophomores and 3 freshman starting. We should be be better next year. This week we are getting 3 who could contribute but haven't been in game situations all season so we shall see. Minford should win this game fumbles really hurt them though so you never know.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

This week the Falcons fly high.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Minford by a bunch

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Minford needs a rebound game to get ready for the rest of their conference games. Minford with the win in this one.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Badboy wrote:Minford has to protect the ball. Turnovers are killing them and not just the fumbles lost. The 1st down mishandle snaps are ridiculous. Starting so many series out 2nd and 10 or 12 is putting them behind the 8 ball.
I agree. The drive to start the second half against West was frustrating to watch. Minford starts out with a 23 yard run on 1st down. 1st down at midfield the center then snaps the ball over the QB head for a 17 yard loss, bringing up 2 and 27. After 2 incomplete passes, the punt is blocked and recovered at the 4 yard line. Two of West's TD came from blocked punts, so IF Minford cuts this out they're right in the ball game with the Siders. This is not a bad team, it's just the mental errors and blown assignments are killing them.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Minford needs this win!!

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Does anyone have a score in this game

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Does anyone have a score in this game
I'll take a shot in the dark, and say minford 36-rock hill 0.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

C'mon Marine!! :mrgreen:

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

[quote="FIDO (Forget It Drive On)"]C'mon Marine!! :mrgreen:[/quote

FIDO, that would be my son. :122245

Return to “Football”